Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-02-2012, 08:06 AM

69,368 posts, read 64,081,664 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by HistorianDude View Post
The form is provided under the assumption (usually reasonable) that the users will be ethical lawyers who know the rules and will not abuse the court's lattitude by misusing it.

Of course, Orly Taitz immediately abused the court's latitude by misusing it, as proven by her slap-down by the Judge when she petitioned him for a commission and letters rogatory after the fact.
The form is provided for those who to request documents to be used in a court of law. You disagreeing with the plaintifs doesnt mean the form is invalid and the process should magically change.

Old 02-02-2012, 08:07 AM

20,892 posts, read 16,070,698 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post
The form is provided for those who to request documents to be used in a court of law. You disagreeing with the plaintifs doesnt mean the form is invalid and the process should magically change.
I have no idea who you are arguing with here. It is certainly not me.

Old 02-02-2012, 08:07 AM

Quote:
Insert aphorism about walking talking waterfowl here.

You are, dear sir, a "True Birther."

And you are a lier, unless you can show were I've said obama is unqualified to be president.

Old 02-02-2012, 08:08 AM

Quote:
I have no idea who you are arguing with here. It is certainly not me.
So you arent responding to my posts? Has someone hijacked your screename, or do you suffer from dual personalities and I'm having a conversation with your 2nd one, because clearly you making claims that you cant substantiate.

Old 02-02-2012, 08:10 AM

Quote:
No I'm not..
Supreme Court refuses 2nd challenge to eligibility

It met the same fate as an earlier case brought by Leo Donofrio and essentially challenged Obama on the same issue: allegations that dual citizenship based on a father who was a British subject and a mother who was an American minor disqualified him for office under the U.S. Constitution’s requirement that presidents be “natural born” citizens
How do you imagine that article helps you in the tiniest way?

It is dated December 2008, a full month after Donofrio invented the "dual citizenship / two citizen parent" argument and ten months after Birthism began with the "born in Kenya meme."

Remember, the first Birth case filed was by Phil Berg in August... and to this day Berg completely rejects the Donofrio theory.

Old 02-02-2012, 08:12 AM

Quote:
So you arent responding to my posts?
I am definitely responding to your posts. But your "responses" sometimes appear to have nothing to do with mine.

As in that case.

Old 02-02-2012, 08:13 AM

Quote:
And you are a lier, unless you can show were I've said obama is unqualified to be president.
Walks, talks, duck.

Your poltroonish insistence on pretending you have not clearly demonstrated your position does not make me a liar. It makes you a poltroon.

Old 02-02-2012, 08:15 AM

Quote:
How do you imagine that article helps you in the tiniest way?

It is dated December 2008, a full month after Donofrio invented the "dual citizenship / two citizen parent" argument and ten months after Birthism began with the "born in Kenya meme."

Remember, the first Birth case files was by Phil Berg in August... and to this day Berg completely rejects the Donofrio theory.
Kenya memo's arent court briefings and Phil Bergs argument was that since Obama was adopted by his stepfather in Indonesia, that he shared DUAL CITIZENSHIPS.

"A best, he is naturalized citizen, and a naturalized citizen cannot be president."

[LEFT]Read more: Birth Certificate Doesn't Matter Because Obama Renounced His Citizenship In Indonesia - Business Insider[/LEFT]

I'm not sure why you are arguing this.

Old 02-02-2012, 08:17 AM

Quote:
Walks, talks, duck.

Your poltroonish insistence on pretending you have not clearly demonstrated your position does not make me a liar. It makes you a poltroon.
I dont have to be a nazi to post hitlers position, or a catholic to post a religious view..

If you cant comprehend how others can post someones position without agreeing with them, then I suggest you seek therapy.

You clearly called me a birther, now back it up or you are a lier.

Old 02-02-2012, 08:23 AM

Quote:
Kenya memo's arent court briefings and Phil Bergs argument was that since Obama was adopted by his stepfather in Indonesia, that he shared DUAL CITIZENSHIPS.
This is a complete and unadulterated falshood.

Berg's first argument was that Obama was born in Kenya.

His second argument was never that Obama was a dual citizen. In fact, his argument was founded on the belief that Indonesian law forbade dual citizenships, and that in order to be Indonesian Obama had to give up his American citizenship.

Even your link proves you wrong:

Quote:
[LEFT]"A best, he is naturalized citizen, and a naturalized citizen cannot be president."

Read more: Birth Certificate Doesn't Matter Because Obama Renounced His Citizenship In Indonesia - Business Insider
[/LEFT]
See? I does not say anything about dual citizenship. It says (as Berg argued) that Obama lost his American citizenship completely, and (at best) became a naturalized (not "dual") citizen upon his return to the States.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest
I'm not sure why you are arguing this.
To demonstrate with as fine a point as possible that you have no idea what you are talking about.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies