U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
 
Old 02-02-2012, 12:52 PM
 
Location: Littleton, CO
20,894 posts, read 13,617,490 times
Reputation: 3949

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post
The argument is that having the dual citizenship makes Obama a naturalized citizen and not natural born, but him being a dual citizenship isnt the issue because its no where mentioned in the Constitution.
Oh my... on the one hand you claim to not be a Birther, but on the other you make up entirely new and original Birther theories.

No other Birther (to my knowledge) has ever before argued that dual citizenship equals naturalized. It is an idea so profoundly wacky as to not ever have crossed the mind of even Orly Taitz.

Certainly, nobody made such an idiotic argument in front of the Georgia ALJ.

 
Old 02-02-2012, 12:54 PM
 
Location: Littleton, CO
20,894 posts, read 13,617,490 times
Reputation: 3949
Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post
Educating you on the facts doesnt mean I'm a birther, it just means you are wrong.
You know... once you have put on the sheets and hitched a ride to the cross burning, it's a little late to pretend you are only going for the marshmallow roast.
 
Old 02-02-2012, 12:56 PM
 
5,330 posts, read 6,123,043 times
Reputation: 2624
Quote:
Originally Posted by HistorianDude View Post
Analyzation?

What language are you trying to speak?

Did you mean analysis?

My Beavis and Butthead meter went off when I read that one you quoted.
 
Old 02-02-2012, 12:57 PM
 
69,372 posts, read 55,371,954 times
Reputation: 9358
Quote:
Originally Posted by HistorianDude View Post
Wrong. You really need to stop just making stuff up.

What is a notice to produce?
What part of that says I'm wrong? its not bad enough you lie about my position, now you are lying about what links say
Quote:
Originally Posted by HistorianDude View Post
And there go all the irony meters again.

Wong. They force nothing.
From YOUR link

Once served with a notice to produce, a responding party has 30 days to respond to the request with a written response directed at each individual item listed, in which they can either object to producing for a valid reason or permit the inspection process.


Quote:
Originally Posted by HistorianDude View Post
Hatfield's "notice to produce" was filed January 19. That means that Jablonski still has another 16 days before he he would have even had to respond.

And of course, we all know that by that time it will be moot.

Wait, you just said they arent required to do "nothing".. now you are saying they have 16 days..

Your split personality is acting up again, all on the same posting.. haha.. ooh god.. I've read some stupid postings, but never one that disproves their own posting.. haha
 
Old 02-02-2012, 12:58 PM
 
Location: Littleton, CO
20,894 posts, read 13,617,490 times
Reputation: 3949
Quote:
Originally Posted by DraggingCanoe View Post
We're getting information from a plantiff the Judge has rejected the LFBC downloaded from the White House website as valid evidence.
Then the case has just been corrupted by an illegal ex parte communication between the plaintiff and the judge.

It also cuts the legs out from under the plaintiff's own case, since they submitted the document to prove that Obama's father was not a citizen.

But in final measure, none of that matters since Secretary Kemp already has a state issued, sealed and certified birth certificate in his possession.
 
Old 02-02-2012, 12:59 PM
 
20,315 posts, read 9,828,833 times
Reputation: 4381
Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post
Well lets see, the other ones are that Obama was born in Keyna, and doesnt have a birth certificate, what one of those two do you believe has legal merits to discuss? I thought those arguments have already been ridiculed to death, but I guess you want to argue they should still be discussed.
but those were contentions at the hearing thanks to orly ( altho she didn't specify which country other than the US she believes obama was born in ). only the first two complaints were specifically the "2 US parent" theory.
 
Old 02-02-2012, 01:00 PM
 
5,330 posts, read 6,123,043 times
Reputation: 2624
Quote:
Originally Posted by DraggingCanoe View Post
We're getting information from a plantiff the Judge has rejected the LFBC downloaded from the White House website as valid evidence.
He's probably rejecting the LFBC downloaded from the web produced by the plaintiff as evidence of forgery.
 
Old 02-02-2012, 01:01 PM
LML
 
Location: Wisconsin
7,109 posts, read 8,103,713 times
Reputation: 5160
Quote:
Originally Posted by DraggingCanoe View Post
"Let us consider that the liberty of the people is the liberty of ourselves and our posterity, and that its preservation demands the exercise of 'eternal vigilance' by the people, not only with regard to invasions from without, but also with regard to usurpations within the government"

Congressional Record.

The Obots disagree with the above statement. They attack eternal vigilance by the people.

Notice 'our posterity'. Obama SR., was not a part of that posterity. This goes for the defendant.


pos·ter·i·ty
   [po-ster-i-tee] Show IPA

noun

succeeding or future generations collectively: Judgment of this age must be left to posterity.

Since the noun "posterity" speaks to future generations and NOT past generations it is hard to see HOW Obama Sr. COULD have been a part of that posterity, isn't it? Gee fellow, if you don't know the meaning of words it might explain your complete misunderstanding of the issues at hand.
 
Old 02-02-2012, 01:03 PM
 
5,330 posts, read 6,123,043 times
Reputation: 2624
Quote:
Originally Posted by LML View Post
pos·ter·i·ty
   [po-ster-i-tee] Show IPA

noun

succeeding or future generations collectively: Judgment of this age must be left to posterity.

Since the noun "posterity" speaks to future generations and NOT past generations it is hard to see HOW Obama Sr. COULD have been a part of that posterity, isn't it? Gee fellow, if you don't know the meaning of words it might explain your complete misunderstanding of the issues at hand.
I think DC is alluding to his claim that since Obama is (part) black, he cannot be included in the founder's Anglo-Saxon posterity. This is a key element of DC's stated objection to categorizing Obama as a natural-born citizen.

And no, I'm not making that up.
 
Old 02-02-2012, 01:03 PM
 
Location: On Top
12,388 posts, read 11,612,488 times
Reputation: 4027
Can anybody point out just one post where pghquest hasn't spewed personal attacks in this thread?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top