Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-29-2012, 08:57 PM

15,912 posts, read 20,196,672 times

Advertisements

PROOF THAT ALIENS ARE USING CHEMTRAILS TO COMMUNICATE WITH THEIR BASE ON THE MOON!!

Old 01-29-2012, 09:02 PM

23,864 posts, read 24,108,334 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Don9 View Post
did you read the "Owning the Weather" presentation?
I've seen it before; yes. You're not the first chemtrailer to have posted it.

Quote:
This shows that the Military has been involved with Weather modification for a long time and they have some very high tech applications and methods that most people would call "conspiracy theories".
Swell. It doesn't have anything to do with "chemtrails." If you could definitively tie it to the contrails we see on a daily basis (when conditions permit), then it might be relevant. But you can't, and it's not.

Quote:
Look, I'm fine with you and others sticking to the propaganda the government and main stream media spews out. Its no skin off my back if you want to go through life thinking uncle sam will protect you and tuck you in at night. I have my own opinions and I'm good with that so don't think that any of you kool-aid drinkers are going to get me to take a drink.
There it is... The stereotypical "you're just stupid and believe everything the government tells you" crap that conspiracy theorists ALWAYS resort to when every other argument they have falls flat.

How about you prove your case? Is that too much to ask? Or are you only capable of posting debunked videos and claiming that people are stupid? Way to make your case, Einstein.

Old 01-29-2012, 09:04 PM

THIS IS THE IRREFUTABLE PROOF THAT CHEMTRAILS ARE REAL, THIS IS THE TRUTH AND CANNOT BE DENIED!!!

Ultimate Proof - Chemtrails - YouTube

Unless of course you graduated from grade school...

Old 01-29-2012, 09:10 PM

23,864 posts, read 24,108,334 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by claudhopper View Post
Don't let the plants and deniers intimidate you, your life depends on thinking for yourself.
Ok, let's say that you convert me. I'm a full chemtrail believer. "They" (whoever 'they' are) are spraying all this nasty stuff.

You said that "my life depends on thinking for myself." I'm a convert. I'm "thinking for myself" (which in your mind is the equivalent of believing what you tell me [kind of the opposite, but I digress...]) now.

What do we do? You and I - us free thinkers - now know about the heinous conspiracy to do... something... What's the next step? How do we save our lives? Tell me what I need to do to survive!! Do I need to buy your book? Stock up on 9/11 truther DVDs? WHAT?!??!!

Old 01-29-2012, 09:14 PM

3,614 posts, read 3,502,493 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by plwhit View Post
Sarcasm Konraden, sarcasm...

I figure if other posters can come up with ludicrous statements concerning contrails I'd go with the flow....
I'm well aware. But, I'm pretty certain the XB-70 had a tremendous disaster--apparently some really poor design.

Old 01-29-2012, 09:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konraden View Post
I'm well aware. But, I'm pretty certain the XB-70 had a tremendous disaster--apparently some really poor design.
Interesting topic this bomber but lets not hijack the thread....

Old 01-29-2012, 09:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by swagger View Post
Ok, let's say that you convert me. I'm a full chemtrail believer. "They" (whoever 'they' are) are spraying all this nasty stuff.

You said that "my life depends on thinking for myself." I'm a convert. I'm "thinking for myself" (which in your mind is the equivalent of believing what you tell me [kind of the opposite, but I digress...]) now.

What do we do? You and I - us free thinkers - now know about the heinous conspiracy to do... something... What's the next step? How do we save our lives? Tell me what I need to do to survive!! Do I need to buy your book? Stock up on 9/11 truther DVDs? WHAT?!??!!
Awww swagger, you have to go buy this book:

And go purchase a Mark VI gas mask, live in the Arctic and learn to subsist on seal blubber.

Old 01-30-2012, 03:45 AM

14,076 posts, read 20,528,322 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by plwhit View Post
THIS IS THE IRREFUTABLE PROOF THAT CHEMTRAILS ARE REAL, THIS IS THE TRUTH AND CANNOT BE DENIED!!!

Ultimate Proof - Chemtrails - YouTube

Unless of course you graduated from grade school...
I don't care what anybody says. That's funny right there.

But, I'll bet dollars to your donuts that SOME screwballs believe it!

Old 01-30-2012, 05:32 AM

5,113 posts, read 5,971,685 times
Quote:
I've seen it before; yes. You're not the first chemtrailer to have posted it.

Swell. It doesn't have anything to do with "chemtrails." If you could definitively tie it to the contrails we see on a daily basis (when conditions permit), then it might be relevant. But you can't, and it's not.

There it is... The stereotypical "you're just stupid and believe everything the government tells you" crap that conspiracy theorists ALWAYS resort to when every other argument they have falls flat.

How about you prove your case? Is that too much to ask? Or are you only capable of posting debunked videos and claiming that people are stupid? Way to make your case, Einstein.
How do you think they perform cloud seeding?

There is nothing debunked that I posted, just people clamming they are which is incorrect. The case being proved is in progress. There has been many samples taken from residue and analysis performed in labs with results showing the chemicals and particles we are talking about. The number of people wanting the government to stop is growing, hundreds of thousands of people, who are initiating law suits and complaints to government officials ... and this is occurring all around the world. People are starting to get sick, so are small animals, fish and plant life. You should check to see how many dogs in you neighborhood have died from cancer in the past year.

Last edited by Vascodagama; 01-30-2012 at 05:52 AM..

Old 01-30-2012, 05:56 AM

5,113 posts, read 5,971,685 times
Quote:

People in force can make change. The government was testing/experimenting on people in a similar manner years ago. When the public became aware and complained in large numbers the government stopped. The first step is to gain public awareness and support.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies