U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-30-2012, 07:35 PM

5,113 posts, read 4,938,655 times

Advertisements

Looks like the people of California have had enough. Here is a link to Chemtrail Legislation.

Stop Spraying California!

Old 01-30-2012, 07:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GCSTroop View Post
As someone who is a mechanic on a number of various narrow and wide body aircraft at a major U.S. airline, I would love to hear an explanation for the following:

1. Describe the storage location, the equipment and the dispersal methods these aircraft have so as to release their "poison" on the human population.

2. For those who wish to claim that it is in the fuel system, I would prefer a deeper explanation as to how the fuel quantity probes, especially capacitive reactive types, are to work with the presence of various metals such as aluminum, strontium, etc... sloshing around inside the fuel tanks.

3. Why have I never received a discrepancy about the chemtrail dispersing system ever having a malfunction? I fix everything from taxi lights to engines to landing gear to fuel systems. I've had all sorts of discrepancies ranging from strange to baffling and there is no system that is flawless in its design. One would think that over the past twelve years of working on military and civilian aircraft (some of which are the very airplanes accused of dispersing such agents) that I'd have received some sort of discrepancy regarding one of those particular systems.

4. If the poisonous chemicals reside in the fuel system, explain to me how the programmable flight management computer can compensate for a constant "crop dusting" of chemicals while maintaining the proper fuel quantity assessment and maintaining compensation for a cost-effective flight management to CONSERVE as much fuel as possible.

5. Please explain to me what type of fuel particles do not evaporate when the airplane is above 10,000 feet? In other words, please show empirical evidence to dispute this study:

http://144.206.159.178/FT/490/184004/4701227.pdf

6. Please explain the methodology by which the U.S. government has managed to keep even a single pilot from speaking out about knowingly dropping poisonous chemicals on the population with which these pilots and their families live.

7. Please explain the methodology by which the U.S. government has managed to keep mechanics such as myself quiet as we tediously tinker away at these dispersal systems.

This is one of the dumbest, most ridiculous conspiracy theories I've ever heard. I cannot honestly believe that people are so woefully ignorant of modern day aviation to assume that somehow, somewhere the U.S. government has managed to install a dispersal system on airliners while simultaneously keeping every single person involved quiet. The level of involvement in keeping everyone quiet (from refuelers to mechanics to pilots) would be astronomical and virtually impossible. Not to mention, the sheer absurdity of dispersing chemicals from altitudes where contrails naturally form is also an altitude where chemicals evaporate and will never touch the ground.
You need to go back and read some of the previously posted material. Many of your questions have already been answered with explanations coming from government documents.

Old 01-30-2012, 07:50 PM

8,266 posts, read 10,685,018 times
Quote:
No frickin' way! There are seriously people who are that deluded? I always thought that was something you'd see in a movie not in real life.
WAY!

Saturday Night Live couldn't write this ****, it is like padded cell material:

Quote:
Originally Posted by claudhopper View Post
Plus they plant agents on forums to intimidate and ridicule those seeking answers to legitimate questions. They often us LOL in their postings and personal attacks or attacks on the messenger, instead of addressing the topic
Quote:
Your whole reason for being here is to make sure the populace remains ignorant and compliant. You've never shown the slightest interest in truth, just deny deny deny and ensure the secrecy.
Who are you Arus, and why do choose to protect this gov't over the people of this country?
Quote:
Don't let the plants and deniers intimidate you, your life depends on thinking for yourself.

Old 01-30-2012, 07:56 PM

8,266 posts, read 10,685,018 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Don9 View Post
(picture of a bunch of scary looking barrels)
Debunked, just like everything else you've come up with:

Inside Boeing: Building the 777 - Bill Yenne - Google Books

Old 01-30-2012, 08:06 PM

6,715 posts, read 12,252,084 times
Quote:
You need to go back and read some of the previously posted material. Many of your questions have already been answered with explanations coming from government documents.
You're not serious are you? I've BEEN ON AIRPLANES CONFIGURED LIKE THAT! Those scary looking cans are filled with water. The water shifts and moves about the airplane to simulate passengers moving during flight. They do this because each airplane has a center of gravity (CG) that is affected by proportions of weight distributed around the aircraft. Fuel imbalances, people moving, freight shifting, etc... can all affect the dynamics of the CG of the aircraft. Imagine taking off in a plane loaded full of heavy equipment that wasn't strapped down. The nose goes up the tail goes back and all the heavy equipment slides to the back of the airplane. Not good for Mr. Pilot and Friends.

During flight testing of virtually every modern day airplane, they load these "kegs" of water up to determine what effects their movement, or rather, the movement around the airplane would have on the CG of the airplane. The biggest thing is to test this in a number of configurations so that nothing crazy like three people getting up to use the bathroom at the same time will cause the airplane to flip over.

It has absolutely nothing to do with your stupid conspiracy theory claims.

Old 01-30-2012, 08:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by slackjaw View Post
Debunked, just like everything else you've come up with:

Inside Boeing: Building the 777 - Bill Yenne - Google Books
Its conceptual

Old 01-30-2012, 08:23 PM

Quote:
You're not serious are you? I've BEEN ON AIRPLANES CONFIGURED LIKE THAT! Those scary looking cans are filled with water. The water shifts and moves about the airplane to simulate passengers moving during flight. They do this because each airplane has a center of gravity (CG) that is affected by proportions of weight distributed around the aircraft. Fuel imbalances, people moving, freight shifting, etc... can all affect the dynamics of the CG of the aircraft. Imagine taking off in a plane loaded full of heavy equipment that wasn't strapped down. The nose goes up the tail goes back and all the heavy equipment slides to the back of the airplane. Not good for Mr. Pilot and Friends.

During flight testing of virtually every modern day airplane, they load these "kegs" of water up to determine what effects their movement, or rather, the movement around the airplane would have on the CG of the airplane. The biggest thing is to test this in a number of configurations so that nothing crazy like three people getting up to use the bathroom at the same time will cause the airplane to flip over.

It has absolutely nothing to do with your stupid conspiracy theory claims.
Yes, I'm serious. I don't give a dam if you have 50 years of experience but ... then again you could be lying and don't have any experience ...

Like I said previously. The picture provides a concept on how they would supply the aircraft. This was a question you asked and I answered. Another answer is these aircraft are not serviced by any non-cleared personnel and they don't land at no-cleared bases. These aircraft are UAV.

Old 01-30-2012, 08:36 PM

15,924 posts, read 17,376,698 times
I am flat out amazed at what the conspiracy nuts believe and the above post says it all...

This thread has gone from LA-LA land to ludicrous folly.

I am breathlessly awaiting Don9's responses to GCSTroop's questions posed in #226 (I really shouldn't because Don9 has yet to answer anyone's questions since this thread was started)...

Old 01-30-2012, 08:39 PM

Quote:
Yes, I'm serious. I don't give a dam if you have 50 years of experience but ... then again you could be lying and don't have any experience ...

Like I said previously. The picture provides a concept on how they would supply the aircraft. This was a question you asked and I answered. Another answer is these aircraft are not serviced by any non-cleared personnel and they don't land at no-cleared bases. These aircraft are UAV.
It's obvious your delusions are beyond reasoning with. As for my experience, I could be lying but I could also provide sufficient explanations of detailed aircraft systems (pick one, if you'd like) to show any logical thinking person (which you're not) that I'm not lying.

As for UAV's... For one, there are no modern day UAV's that anyone is aware of that could carry such weight restrictive equipment. This does not mean they fail to exist, but it's up to you, the claimant, to provide the burden of proof necessary to show that they do exist and that they are equipped to do the things you say.

You've provided nothing except pictures of contrails with the interior of a Boeing 777 undergoing flight testing to make the grand leap that some sort of UAV exists, it carries these dispersal systems, and it operates only via cleared personnel and lands only at cleared bases.

In other words, you've fabricated this fanciful wonderland of conspiracy and government poisoning to fulfill this innate desire that you know something someone doesn't. Or, rather, that you're privy to some sort of information that no one else is. It wouldn't matter if I sat here and explained, in a very logical format, an explanation for everything you purport to be true. In your mind, the government is poisoning us and that's all you care about. It's completely backwards from the way any sort of investigation works.

Finding evidence to support claims you already think you know the answer to is counter-intuitive to any investigative proceeding. All you do at that point is fill in the blanks with convenient information to further support your own pre-disposed mindset.

Old 01-30-2012, 08:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by plwhit View Post

I am breathlessly awaiting Don9's responses to GCSTroop's questions posed in #226 (I really shouldn't because Don9 has yet to answer anyone's questions)...
Nah... I'm now accused of lying about my credentials. Understandable given the nature of the internet but then how would I know about capacitive reactance fuel quantity systems, flight management systems, and aircraft CG's if I was just sitting here yanking Don's chain?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies