U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-31-2012, 10:01 AM

15,202 posts, read 18,247,489 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by claudhopper View Post
...it doesn't erase the fact that we are being sprayed via chemtrails. That's a fact Jack.
It's a fact? "Facts" are indisputable. Prove that it's a fact. The burden is on you to remove all doubt.

Old 01-31-2012, 10:03 AM

3,943 posts, read 7,543,776 times
And you've never seen a shadow cast by a cloud on a sunny day ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GregW View Post
On the other hand I have seen what must be chemtrails casting dark shadows on lower clouds. This could never happen if the chemtrails were only condensed water form the engine exhaust.

Old 01-31-2012, 10:19 AM

15,924 posts, read 17,409,634 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Don9 View Post
Lets see ... the government is running a covert operation ... spraying bad stuff in the atmosphere which people then breathe in and digest in food and water ... and you think there would have been a comprehensive study published to the public that people can access on the internet ...
Since these chemtrails are seen over all of America just how could it be our government since everyone working for the government and the politicians who run it live in America?

It must be foreign aircraft who is spreading these chemicals into the American atmosphere. (either that or foreign aircraft or spacecraft from another planet masquerading as American aircraft).

Old 01-31-2012, 10:25 AM

15,924 posts, read 17,409,634 times
Here we are, 294 posts into this conspiracy nuts fantasy and has the OP EVEN ONCE answered a question? -NO-

When Don9 emphatically stated B2 and F117 aircraft do not make contrails was when I realized any post after that would be nothing more than fun & games and I'd have a better chance of an intelligent discussion with one of these:

Old 01-31-2012, 11:25 AM

Location: 15 months till retirement and I can leave the hell hole of New Yakistan
25,290 posts, read 14,028,371 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyNTexas View Post
Only the mentally incapacitated would reject ...empirical evidence
evidence of what...con trails

lets's look at the simple facts:

these 'trails' are WORLDWIDE.......
they would effect EVERYONE.......
chemicals are NOT selective....even if you have had some supposed vacination
evidence would be WORLDWIDE
even those within our government cant agree on how to govern...do you really think some WORLDWIDE entity is going to

only the mentally handicapped would think that chemtrails are real

Old 01-31-2012, 11:33 AM

19,634 posts, read 12,431,714 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Visit a Library View Post
Are we merely noticing the same hot exhaust from jet aircraft mixing with cool air that has always been in the sky since the dawn of the jet age, or are we seeing the result of a relatively new fuel additive that's causing "chemtrails" with some sort of deleterious effect?

"What in the World are They Spraying" Official Trailer 1 - YouTube

Contrails...sheeeesh.

Old 01-31-2012, 11:51 AM

12,770 posts, read 9,833,935 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GregW View Post
I spray myself with unknown chemicals every day. It is called a shower with soap in a bottle. I do not know what is in the soap and I doubt you do either.

I am fascinated by the absolute fanaticism shown by the true believers in Chemtrails. Without any evidence beyond observing a complex set of contrails in a crowded airspace they have woven this complete internally consistent myth. Next thing to be reported is the "Face of God" appearing in a set of condensation trails in the sky. Simply amazing.

On the other hand I have seen what must be chemtrails casting dark shadows on lower clouds. This could never happen if the chemtrails were only condensed water form the engine exhaust.
Actually one of the plans is to project holograms into the sky of some supreme being that will convince us that we should be of one world religion. Or they will fake an attack on us by ET's, so we are begging for the military to save us.
Will these ideas ever come to fruition? Don't know, but I would not doubt their ability to pull something like that off.

Old 01-31-2012, 11:55 AM

15,202 posts, read 18,247,489 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by claudhopper View Post
Actually one of the plans is to project holograms into the sky of some supreme being that will convince us that we should be of one world religion. Or they will fake an attack on us by ET's, so we are begging for the military to save us.
What plans? Whose plans?

WTF are you talking about? And PLEASE, PLEASE cite your source on this one. I would LOVE to see it.

Old 01-31-2012, 12:03 PM

time to get to the bottom of this.
The test read 68.8 ug/L
ug/L is Micrograms per litre. The report was stated as 6.8 parts per million.
Deniers here say ug/L means parts per billion.

Help
Safe levels of barium are 2 parts per million.

Old 01-31-2012, 12:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by swagger View Post
What plans? Whose plans?

WTF are you talking about? And PLEASE, PLEASE cite your source on this one. I would LOVE to see it.
what for? you would just laugh anyway. Go ahead and laugh now. I read a lot, I don't even remember where I came across that. It just fits with the ultimate NWO plans of one world, one religion, one currency, and total control over the populace.
The point is to not be so gullible. You are only allowed to know what they want you to know. There are even levels of secrecy above the POTUS, that even he is not privy to.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.