Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-18-2012, 12:47 AM

23,862 posts, read 24,111,507 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don9 View Post
So, did you here about this from a few weeks ago?
Las Vegas Weather Modification - Chemtrails 2012

Las Vegas Weather Modification - Chemtrails 2012 - YouTube
Did I "here" about what? Some guy pointed his camera at the sun. And? I admit that I didn't watch that from beginning to end, but after a couple of minutes, it was obvious that there wasn't much to see... I did "here" him talking at around 7:00, saying something about the lens flare in his camera (that was pointed at the sun!) was supposed to be something sinister or whatever.

What can I say. We've got lunatics in Las Vegas, too. And they drive - badly. Much worse than in L.A...

Old 02-18-2012, 12:53 AM

Quote:
BTW, that pulsing was caused by the HAARP system.
No, that pulsing was caused by the auto-brightness in his camera sucking eggs. Probably because HE POINTED IT AT THE SUN!

You do know that I live in Las Vegas, right? If that "pulsing" was actually happening as you're suggesting, it would have been very obvious, and there's no possibility that I would have missed it - I'm working from before sunrise to after sunset, right next to a window, 5-6 days per week, and on my days off, I'm either out and about or sitting next to a wall of windows in my living room... And if did somehow miss it for some reason, there would have been quite a buzz about it among the locals.

HAARP causing the sun to pulse? Seriously?!?!?!??

Old 02-18-2012, 12:58 AM

Default ?!

Quote:
No they didn't. The only person who said chemtrails were contrails was the guy who works for the government.
Wrong. Watch it again - all the way through, this time.

I just spent an hour watching a video that you posted, because you're so easily upset when people dismiss your "evidence" out of hand. If I'm going to take that much time to examine your sources, I'm not going to let you get away with lying about what's in it.

Old 02-18-2012, 01:01 AM

Quote:
Nope ... not bull ...
What you posted is clear in both meaning and substance. You can't spin your way out of this, Don. Either explain how you know that the first photo is a chemtrail, or admit that you were being dishonest by posting it.

Old 02-18-2012, 01:03 AM

Quote:
Do your own walking ... you are getting on my nerves
So no whistleblower then. Didn't think so...

Old 02-18-2012, 02:19 AM

12,770 posts, read 11,564,791 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by swagger View Post
Wrong. Watch it again - all the way through, this time.

I just spent an hour watching a video that you posted, because you're so easily upset when people dismiss your "evidence" out of hand. If I'm going to take that much time to examine your sources, I'm not going to let you get away with lying about what's in it.
You are lieing. The tape clearly provides both sides of the argument, without conclusion either way.
I believe analyzing the jet fuel was a waste of time, without being able to examine that of the military. I also believe the methods of dispensation are separate from the normal jet fuel exhaust. I assume a patented dispenser is built into the jets for the chemtrails.
What do you think the Federal Bureau of Weather Modification does?
WEATHER MODIFICATION

Aerosol Operation Crimes & Cover Up

Old 02-18-2012, 09:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by claudhopper View Post
You are lieing. The tape clearly provides both sides of the argument, without conclusion either way.
I didn't say that both sides weren't presented, but the SCIENCE does NOTHING to prove that "chemtrails" are anything but normal contrails.

Please pay attention if you're going to respond, otherwise you're just wasting both of our time. Also, don't call me a liar (liear? lire? lyear?) if you can't back it up, and no, you didn't back up the accusation above.

Quote:
Is this a trick question? It must be, because it doesn't exist.

I went looking for it, and the only references I could find were themselves referencing the pseudo-journalist in the video.

He said that it was created by a government mandate. Find that piece of legislation. Better yet, find the web site for the bureau. Find SOMETHING that indicates that it actually exists, beyond wild stories from people that say whatever they need to in order to get on TV.

Old 02-18-2012, 09:23 AM

5,113 posts, read 5,972,261 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by swagger View Post
No, that pulsing was caused by the auto-brightness in his camera sucking eggs. Probably because HE POINTED IT AT THE SUN!

You do know that I live in Las Vegas, right? If that "pulsing" was actually happening as you're suggesting, it would have been very obvious, and there's no possibility that I would have missed it - I'm working from before sunrise to after sunset, right next to a window, 5-6 days per week, and on my days off, I'm either out and about or sitting next to a wall of windows in my living room... And if did somehow miss it for some reason, there would have been quite a buzz about it among the locals.

HAARP causing the sun to pulse? Seriously?!?!?!??
Yes, I know you are in Vegas ... I posted those videos just for you

Old 02-18-2012, 09:45 AM

Quote:
I believe analyzing the jet fuel was a waste of time, without being able to examine that of the military. I also believe the methods of dispensation are separate from the normal jet fuel exhaust. I assume a patented dispenser is built into the jets for the chemtrails.
WEATHER MODIFICATION

Aerosol Operation Crimes & Cover Up
Good post!

People like Swagger don't have the capability to think outside of the government propaganda control of this world. You can present clear information showing proof that Geo-engineering "chemtrails" is real and happening today ... or just the fact that something wrong is going on ... but Swagger will crawl back to the comfort of the "controlled" population. Swagger is a conformist, a follower, and will never think for himself on these real threats to our society.

Old 02-18-2012, 09:52 AM

Here we see more attempts to move the geo-engineering from the covert to the overt. Yes, before too long ... the government will admit that they have been geo-engineering the world but they will falsely claim that the supper secret program was to protect the people from AGW when in actuality they are creating AGW.

Bill Gates backs climate scientists lobbying for large-scale geoengineering
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies