U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-19-2012, 12:52 AM

15,202 posts, read 18,268,594 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don9 View Post
And what is your opinion on it?
What do you think? It's a commercial jet, probably at (guesstimating here) around 20-25k, leaving a contrail behind it.

My first thought was that it was Air Canada, but there's too much red - AC just has the maple leaf on the tail, from what I've seen. The markings just aren't clear enough to make out easily - if I had a catalog of commercial jet decorations, I could probably figure out what airline it was.

If I have time tomorrow, and if weather permits (it's kind of cloudy right now [I wonder why! ]), I'm going to try and get some better shots. Photos and video taken near sunset tend to not come out too well.

Old 02-19-2012, 01:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyNTexas View Post
Now let me give you my own anecdote ..... in the 1980's I was a young executive management professional working for a major government contractor, and I cannot even count the number of commercial flights I flew on from 1980 to 1990 .... hundreds, not dozens. And I always reserved a window seat, as I liked to pass the time with a cocktail and gaze out at the countryside from 30,000 ft. And I've seen distant aircraft too numerous to count, and the "contrails" they sometimes produced. Not one instance did I ever see a "contrail" extending horizon to horizon .... NOT ONE.
Earlier, you stated emphatically that civil aircraft can't fly at the same altitude as commercial aircraft, which is flat-out false, and it took me all of about three minutes to prove it. So excuse me if I don't believe that you know what the heck you're talking about when it comes to anything else.

The bottom line when it comes to your anecdote is that if you really traveled that much, then you're probably just not remembering very well. Early onset Alzheimer's, maybe?

Quote:
This has nothing to do with the number of so called contrails due to increases in air traffic ... it is the nature of these trails that present the distinct differences.
The nature of the contrails is the same as the nature of contrails since contrails were first generated by man. Nothing has changed. Science is not on your side on this...

Quote:
And again ... there have have been recorded presence of the toxic chemical components of these trails that PROVE beyond any measure of doubt that they are not frozen ice crystals that constitute normal contrails. Contrails do not contain aluminum, barium, and other foreign organic elements like frigging dessicated red blood cells. And whatever your grandpa told you in 1983 doesn't change that fact ... got it?
Unless you're trapping those samples directly from within a contrail, you don't know where those components originated ... got it?

Quote:
We have testimony from people involved in these spraying programs.
WHERE??!?! That's the second time you've claimed that, and this is the second time I've asked for it. I've looked at a lot of BS on this topic, but until this thread, I've NEVER seen anyone claim that they had "testimony from people involved in these spraying programs."

Old 02-19-2012, 01:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by plwhit View Post
Great link. I'm sure it'll come in handy in future threads.

Old 02-19-2012, 01:43 AM

My post mentioning the increase in commercial air traffic:

http://www.city-data.com/forum/17001119-post40.html

Quote:
The number of miles flown by commercial carriers more than doubled (http://www.bts.gov/programs/airline_information/air_carrier_traffic_statistics/ - broken link) between 1987 and 2005. Do you think that maybe there could be some connection between that and the increase in the number of persistent contrails? Nah...
Would anyone care to comment on that dramatic increase?

Old 02-19-2012, 03:34 AM

9,108 posts, read 5,618,729 times

CONTRAIL vs CHEMTRAIL 101 - YouTube

Old 02-19-2012, 04:07 AM

1,262 posts, read 1,870,599 times
They are both contrails, but one is forming at an altitude with a greater degree of water vapor saturation and/or lower temperature. From the ground, one cannot possibly tell the height at which each trail was formed, nor what the atmospheric conditions were in each area.

Last edited by Lunar Delta; 02-19-2012 at 04:40 AM..

Old 02-19-2012, 04:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by swagger View Post
WHERE??!?! That's the second time you've claimed that, and this is the second time I've asked for it. I've looked at a lot of BS on this topic, but until this thread, I've NEVER seen anyone claim that they had "testimony from people involved in these spraying programs."
There's no excuse for being so uninformed .... this information is easy to come by and hard to avoid if you are actually attempting to understand what is happening.

But that doesn't describe you, does it? No, it doesn't.

Purpose of Chemtrails w/ AC Griffith and all NEW 2010 Video Captures - YouTube

Don't believe in chemtrails? Watch this!Watch the sky!Heads Up! - YouTube

Old 02-19-2012, 05:13 AM

For what it's worth ... anonymous whistle blowers are out there ... and it's understandable why they might want to remain anonymous.

CHEMTRAIL AIRCRAFT MECHANIC SPEAKS - YouTube

This next piece was filmed by Air Force Pilots ... tends to support the previous anonymous testimony:

HAARP Chemtrail Whistleblower Pilot Exposes Video Truth Evidence - YouTube

Weatherman admits Military Dumping Chemtrails - YouTube

* Meteorologist admits government sprays poison in the air! It blocked up his radar! - YouTube

The above weathermen claim this aerosol release is chaff ....

The same thing is happening with the German military ... sorry, if you don't speak German, you'll have to read the subtitles:

German Government admits participation in ChemTrail experiments - YouTube

Now if all of this is just regular old Jet contrails from commercial air traffic, I guess this pilot left his wallet at home and had to pull a u-turn and go back for it:

Oh my ... lots of forgetful pilots on this particular day:

And please don't tell me these are contrails from plains on approach hold (someone already tried that lame excuse). You'll never see a contrail at hold altitudes.

There's much more .... if you really want to stop being a sucker ... just do research on "Geo-Engineering by Atmospheric Aerosols" .... and you find several scientific papers and propositions for altering weather and climate change by releasing aerosol chemicals in the atmosphere.

There are multiple military applications involving Atmospheric Aerosols:

Military Said Behind Up To Four Different Chemtrail Programs

Although this whole "Chemtrail" thing is hard to pin down as to it's true purposes .... much like a lot of other covert operations , there are many alleged "good reasons" .... you really have to want to NOT KNOW in order to not know this is actually occurring.

It's absolutely occurring. What the purpose for it is, is an entirely different matter.

Old 02-19-2012, 05:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunar Delta View Post
They are both contrails, but one is forming at an altitude with a greater degree of water vapor saturation and/or lower temperature. From the ground, one cannot possibly tell the height at which each trail was formed, nor what the atmospheric conditions were in each area.
No they are not the same. You've been lied to, and now you are parroting.

Old 02-19-2012, 05:43 AM

1,262 posts, read 1,870,599 times
No, I am quite sure they are definitely the same. I provided an entirely rational level-headed reason that is compatible with the laws of science (and more specifically, meteorology) as I understand them. And you provided... what? More links and videos to hacks, liars, fabricators, and other Kool-Aid drinkers. You've got a case of True Believer syndrome a mile high and a mile thick. If you can't win them over with your "evidence" then its time to roll out the deflector shields and "You're being lied to/misled/part of the problem lines. I've heard it a billion times from a billion other conspiracy "theorists". And now accusations of "parroting". (Who, exactly, I am unsure). If that's the best you can do, I think my interest in this thread may waning. I only started posting here to amuse myself, but now I'm afraid the entertainment value is beginning to wear a little thin.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies