Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-19-2012, 04:36 PM

15,913 posts, read 20,136,839 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don9 View Post
This patented invention was made by Hughes Aircraft in 1991 ... Hughes was bought and now operated by Boeing. Boeing is the 2nd largest aerospace company in the world. Boeing makes the Military and commercial aircraft that have been identified in the aerosol spraying operations. I would not call their inventions and patents ludicrous.

I could drag you onto a aerosol spraying aircraft for a joy ride and you would still deny they exist.
Yes please, I would enjoy being dragged onto one of these top secret chemical spraying aircraft, when and where?

At the very least post which airports you have personally witnessed these top secret government aircraft being loaded with all these different secret chemical compounds.

TIA

Old 02-19-2012, 04:47 PM

9,408 posts, read 11,892,933 times
Ok, who made the decision that if a contrail persists, it is a chemtrail? Contrails can persist, and even trigger formation of a cirrus layer. Depends on stabilty, temp, and relative humidity. A persisting contrail does not a chemtrail make.

Also, even if hot at the surface, ie 30C, assuming a standard adiabatic lapse rate, you'll have temps of -38C (generally recognized as a favorable temp for contrail formation) at around 34000 ft. New gen commercial craft cruise at altitudes up to 41000 ft, some corporate craft have even hgiher ceilings. That's plenty of flight levels at which contrail formation can occur. And this is assuming a standard lapse rate, it may or may not hold true at a specific location or altitude depending on humidity.

Also, aircraft can, and do, execute holding patterns at cruising altitudes. It is not abnormal to see a contrail being left by a plane in a holding pattern.

Old 02-19-2012, 04:57 PM

God, I am so excited that don9 is going to take me onto one of these top secret chemical spraying aircraft and actually experience a chemical spraying flight, is this awesome or what????

I wonder if I'll have to wear a Hazmat suit, a gas mask or just rubber gloves?

Anyone?

I'm just wondering though, if don9 has access to these top secret government chemical spraying aircraft why hasn't he documented them in video's instead of publishing questionable photographs of them that are online?

Think this might be another chemtrail scam I'm being offered? I mean with all the wrong things don9 has stated here in the last 700 or so posts should I even trust him?

Last edited by plwhit; 02-19-2012 at 05:15 PM..

Old 02-19-2012, 05:11 PM

23,569 posts, read 23,879,652 times
Quote:
Google it? You will find out its widely accepted in the aerospace industry as a good rule of thumb.
Right. That's not what I asked you. I asked you if you knew what the phrase meant. Try to pay attention.

Quote:
Some thing for the -40C, Google it and you will find its correct.
You're confused. Temperatures at high altitudes are generally around -40°F (I think you said C), but that temperature isn't required for a contrail to form. "Google it and you will find its correct."

Old 02-19-2012, 05:14 PM

7,084 posts, read 12,023,678 times
WTF!? 75 pages of confusion on a scientific thing that even 10 year olds get?

How stupid are people they still believe in this ****? Do we need more tin foil and black helicopters?

Old 02-19-2012, 05:16 PM

5,113 posts, read 5,949,739 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by plwhit View Post
You were the one who stated ...
Let me make this more clear. To calculate air temperature at altitude relative to the air temperature on the ground you subtract 2°C for every 1,000 feet in altitude. If ground level was sea level (0 feet) then you would have 30,000 feet in altitude. If you multiply 2°C per 1,000 feet then you would have a 60°C difference in air temperature from sea level to 30,000 feet (with me so far?). So if the air temperature at ground level is 20°C (68°F) and you subtract the 60°C you get -40°C (20°C - 60°C = -40°C) at 30,000 feet. So we are saying that the air temperature on the ground has to be 20°C (68°F) or colder at sea level for contrails to form at 30,000 feet. I gave an extra 2°F margin for error and I'm just saying 70°F or below at sea level ground air temperature. In swaggers case its even more margin for error since Las Vegas sits at 2,000 feet elevation. So my number is very conservative.

Quote:
Where has anyone stated that contrails can stay visible for "thousands of miles"?
The satellite imagery photo you showed shows chemtrails extending for at least a thousand miles.

Quote:
Where has anyone stated that "contrails never dissipate"?
Well maybe "never" was a poor choice of words but you know exactly what I meant. See, this is why people don't want to converse with you. You are disingenuous.[/quote]

Old 02-19-2012, 05:21 PM

Quote:
The satellite imagery photo you showed shows chemtrails extending for at least a thousand miles.
May I humbly suggest you get better reading glasses?

The MODIS photograph I posted covered the following states:

Part of Florida, Georgia, most of South Carolina and Alabama.

Please tell me where to look on that photograph to see a contrail at least a thousand miles long, TIA...

Old 02-19-2012, 05:22 PM

Quote:
Yes please, I would enjoy being dragged onto one of these top secret chemical spraying aircraft, when and where?

At the very least post which airports you have personally witnessed these top secret government aircraft being loaded with all these different secret chemical compounds.

TIA
Give me your address and I need a full background check performed and polygraph. You must be a US citizen with proof.

Operation Cloverleaf is operated out of Wright-Patterson AFB but they have facilities in other locations, example Arizona.

Old 02-19-2012, 05:26 PM

23,569 posts, read 23,879,652 times
Quote:
Here is the US patent for seeding the atmosphere with metallic particles to reduce global warming ...

United States Patent US5003186
Here is the US patent for a Santa Claus detector...

Santa Claus Detector - Cane, Thomas

Old 02-19-2012, 05:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 11thHour View Post
Ok, who made the decision that if a contrail persists, it is a chemtrail? Contrails can persist, and even trigger formation of a cirrus layer. Depends on stabilty, temp, and relative humidity. A persisting contrail does not a chemtrail make.

Also, even if hot at the surface, ie 30C, assuming a standard adiabatic lapse rate, you'll have temps of -38C (generally recognized as a favorable temp for contrail formation) at around 34000 ft. New gen commercial craft cruise at altitudes up to 41000 ft, some corporate craft have even hgiher ceilings. That's plenty of flight levels at which contrail formation can occur. And this is assuming a standard lapse rate, it may or may not hold true at a specific location or altitude depending on humidity.

Also, aircraft can, and do, execute holding patterns at cruising altitudes. It is not abnormal to see a contrail being left by a plane in a holding pattern.
Lapse rate

Although the actual atmospheric lapse rate varies, under normal atmospheric conditions the average atmospheric lapse rate results in a temperature decrease of 3.5°F (1.94°C) per 1,000 feet (304 m) of altitude.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies