U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 02-21-2012, 01:31 PM

2,142 posts, read 2,150,474 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Don9 View Post
I dont care what you claim you have a degree in, which I doubt, but you cant even comprehend what I wrote. I never said I had proof from websites dedicated to chemtrails ... I said I have proof from credible sources including government websites and universities who are doing in the research. I have provided proof ... you have provided nothing except your bogus claim that you have a degree in ... whatever ... Like I said ... Im not buying it ...
Yeah, I've only spent the past 4+ years on city-data pretending to be a meteorologist solely for this point of time where I can claim to be one to throw a chemtrail conspiracy theorist of the *real* track they are on.

Sadly, your "proof" does nothing to substantiate that contrails are chemtrails. I've explained why, as have others. The fact that you choose not to believe that is simply due to the fact that you feel the need to fear something that doesn't exist.

Old 02-21-2012, 01:44 PM

7,953 posts, read 2,536,373 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by psulions2007 View Post
Thousands upon thousands of photographs of.... contrails? Why yes... there are.

Of note, the climates of Washington, DC and Austin, TX are radically different. You have many more clear sky days in Austin compared to Washington, so naturally, you're going to notice contrails more "often". With respect to the "painting of the sky"... contrails do this when the weather conditions at the altitude they are at are right. If the atmosphere is near saturation, the addition of the contrails allow for the contrails to persist...and depending upon the wind... expand.
Yes they are different, and based on your expert training, which one is hotter and dryer? Texas maybe?

Since you are a college educated meteorologist, why don't you give us your professional estimate as to which region of the continental United States is least likely to have cold, moist upper atmospheric conditions most conducive for the formation of condensation trails? Let me answer that for you .. the desert southwest. And where would you think this photo was taken? (hint=Palms, cactus)

Quote:
Originally Posted by psulions2007 View Post
Also, there are plenty of AFBs/airports/military bases near Austin: Lackland, Brooks, and Randolph AFB in San Antonio (close enough for you to notice the planes flying in and out), Camp Bullis in San Antonio, Fort Hood in Killeen... not to mention the various Regional, Municipal, and International Airports between Killeen and San Antonio. Also, there are more planes flying transcontinental routes over your head versus in Washington.
If you're trying to suggest that the air traffic is greater in the Austin area than the DC Metro area, I'm afraid you're sadly mistaken. The east coast, mid-Atlantic air corridors are some of the busiest in the United States, with Miami to New York one of, if not the #1, but much of the traffic coming to and leaving from New York traverses the DC Metro area air space ... and since you're a meteorologist, you should have access to maps which would allow you to orient yourself geographically and realize that DC metro area lies in the path of much of that traffic.

Furthermore, you're more likely to encounter atmospheric conditions conducive to contrails over DC Metro than the hotter dryer conditions over Central Texas.

So you fail in every single area in which you've chosen to embark.

Old 02-21-2012, 02:03 PM

4,348 posts, read 2,308,109 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by workingclasshero View Post
omg..according to Don. contrails cant exist unless the temp is colder than -30'c

here is a contrail forming AT TAKEOFF

omg...it realy is a conspiracy...here is a ground level chemtrail
I see we have multiple child actors ...
Those are not even contrails ...

Old 02-21-2012, 02:04 PM

2,142 posts, read 2,150,474 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyNTexas View Post
Yes they are different, and based on your expert training, which one is hotter and dryer? Texas maybe?
When it comes to the upper troposphere, this is not the case. Actually the tropopause is coldest at the equator and warmest at the poles. Neat how that works, eh?

Quote:
Since you are a college educated meteorologist, why don't you give us your professional estimate as to which region of the continental United States is least likely to have cold, moist upper atmospheric conditions most conducive for the formation of condensation trails? Let me answer that for you .. the desert southwest. And where would you think this photo was taken? (hint=Palms, cactus)
Completely incorrect, actually. Do you know why the desert southwest is so dry? It has mostly to do with surface features... the ocean, the mountains blocking moisture, and the sinking effects of a usual subtropical high pressure system. In the upper atmosphere, moisture is not impeded by mountains and can traverse freely. Not only this, but the higher you go, the colder it gets... and the colder it gets, the less moisture needed for condensation.

My point about regional differences still stands... you notice the contrails more in Austin because you generally have more clear sky days (which contrails form in) than Washington which is more turbulent/active/closer to the jet stream.

[quote]If you're trying to suggest that the air traffic is greater in the Austin area than the DC Metro area, I'm afraid you're sadly mistaken. The east coast, mid-Atlantic air corridors are some of the busiest in the United States, with Miami to New York one of, if not the #1, but much of the traffic coming to and leaving from New York traverses the DC Metro area air space ... and since you're a meteorologist, you should have access to maps which would allow you to orient yourself geographically and realize that DC metro area lies in the path of much of that traffic. [/quote[

Not really, I'm just showing you that there is plenty of air traffic around your locale. You said there are hardly any AFBs near Austin... when in fact, I'm pretty sure that area of Texas has the highest per capita number of AFBs than any other area of the country. Lackland is where all AF members go for basic training.

Quote:
Furthermore, you're more likely to encounter atmospheric conditions conducive to contrails over DC Metro than the hotter dryer conditions over Central Texas.
Complete lack of understanding of upper tropospheric meteorology.

Quote:
So you fail in every single area in which you've chosen to embark.
I suggest you educate yourself first.

Old 02-21-2012, 02:10 PM

Quote:
Like babysitting, isn't it? A substitute teacher in a classroom full of 9 year olds who have consumed too much sugar.

Old 02-21-2012, 02:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by workingclasshero View Post
omg....1940 ( battle of britain) chemtrails
You seem to have adopted a very false impression that needs to be corrected. Nobody is suggesting that "contrails" don't exist.

We're just saying that the presence of barium, aluminum, and other toxic elements differentiates Chemtrails from the standard water vapor variety known as condensation trails.

It's really that simple.

Old 02-21-2012, 02:18 PM

780 posts, read 197,077 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyNTexas View Post
You seem to have adopted a very false impression that needs to be corrected. Nobody is suggesting that "contrails" don't exist.

We're just saying that the presence of barium, aluminum, and other toxic elements differentiates Chemtrails from the standard water vapor variety known as condensation trails.

It's really that simple.
So link us to some verifiable studies that prove that these chemicals are being dropped on our heads.

Old 02-21-2012, 02:21 PM

15,066 posts, read 8,902,329 times
Quote:
And the pictures you post aren't even chemtrails.....

Old 02-21-2012, 02:32 PM

Kit to thwart chemtrails:

A tip from the inventor on the crystals:

I glued a double-terminated (two pointed ends) quartz crystal, about 2" long, into a .75” section of garden hose, (or use electrical tape) then, glue to the inside of each of the six copper end caps, pointing in the same direction as the pipe will be after the cap is glued on. I use 'Goop' glue. Tape, or solder around the cap where it joins the pipe to prevent resin from leaking into the cap during casting. (Note) Another option is to add one citrine gemstone to each pipe before adding the crystal, this smoothes the CB’s energy and helps to transmute negative energies. However, citrine does not seem to make the CB any more effective at eliminating chemtrails.

http://openyourmind.freesmfhosting.c...hp?topic=254.0

Old 02-21-2012, 02:36 PM

Medical help to ward off the evil effects of chemtrails:

Get our enzyme-activated Chemtrail Detox to help your body's organs detoxify from exposure to chemtrails.

Chemtrail Detox - Essential Survival Store
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies