U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-21-2012, 02:57 PM

15,924 posts, read 17,409,634 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyNTexas View Post
We're just saying that the presence of barium, aluminum, and other toxic elements differentiates Chemtrails from the standard water vapor variety known as condensation trails.

It's really that simple.
You mean the same toxic elements that exist everywhere in nature?

Old 02-21-2012, 03:58 PM

15,202 posts, read 18,247,489 times
Quote:
No, you clearly don't, you just think you know.
Well, let's see here. My position is that persistent contrails are exactly that - contrails made up of ice crystals. It's backed by scientific research and conclusions that date back to the early 1950s. It's a phenomenon that's very well understood in aviation and in atmospheric science.

Your position is that persistent contrails aren't contrails at all, and they're actually made from chemicals of some sort being intentionally sprayed in the skies above. What this chemical cocktail consists of varies, depending on who you ask, as do the reasons it's being done. Your position is backed by speculation and junk science that is wholly inconclusive and fails to prove your case by even the loosest of scientific standards.

Gosh. That's really made me reconsider...

...nah, I'm going to stick with my position.

Quote:
You just did dismiss him as a lunatic before even asking the following questions .... like 'WHO IS HE". So you don't even know who he is, yet you know he's a lunatic. How? How do you "Know" he's a lunatic?
I didn't say that I "knew" he was a lunatic. I assumed as much based on the information provided. First impressions, you know. Then, in an obvious demonstration of the fact that I'm open to being proven wrong, I asked you for more information.

Quote:
I got a better idea ... why don't you tell us EXACTLY what your quick google search "revealed" ? I mean, just specify a few of these "predictions" he's made that have all been wrong. Can you? I don't think you can, because I can't find ONE. And I already knew who he was .
You asked for it.

The following quotes are from just one interview (half of one, actually - I didn't even bother listening to the rest of it; I didn't need to) from June 18th, 2010. The YouTube embeds of the interview are at the bottom of the post. I'm surprised you couldn't find them on your own - what with your obvious familiarity with YouTube, your stated familiarity with the individual in question and the ease with which they were found. *shrug*

Regarding the BP oil spill:

"They cannot stop it, and they will not be able to stop it for at least another year."
It was stopped 27 days later.

"That oil will eventually make its way up the east coast, across the Atlantic, and coat the beaches in Europe, I believe."
Didn't happen.

He goes on to discuss how the fault line under the Mississippi River will fracture, causing the Great Lakes to empty into the Gulf of Mexico - all because of the BP spill.
"It could be very well the demise of the United States as we know it."
Last time I checked, the spill was stopped, the earth didn't crack in half and we're all still here.

"I think it's totally out of control. I don't think anybody in any oil company or any government can stop it. I think it's not only coming out of the pipe; it's coming out of the ground. I believe, that's my belief."
Twenty seven days. 27.

"It's the end of the fault line coming down the Mississippi, right there. So, you're going to see more and more earthquakes, maybe in Mexico down in the other end of that, you'll see earthquakes accelerate. If that oil ever depletes, and you have a giant cavern underneath, and the frigid ice water goes into that hotter earth, you could have a major catastrophe, that could very well cause the flooding of the line, all the way up to the great lakes."
Wow. Scary stuff. That should be good for another radio interview or two.

They talked for a little bit, veering off of the spill and on to general doomsday stuff...

"For the last forty or fifty years, they've been digging under the mountains. The entrance to the underground government center is in Culpeper, Virginia and Warrenton, Virginia, right outside of Washington.
That statement's of particular interest to me, because about eight years ago, I was set to move to Culpeper to work for a start-up tech company. I know a lot of people there, and have spent some time there as well. Culpeper is largely a farming/open field kind of town, with a pretty small "downtown" area. It's a sleepy place - especially for being relatively close to Washington.

If there's some major government dig there that's been going on for 50 years with its own rail traffic and whatnot, it's a surprise to me, and none of my friends have ever brought it up. Maybe there's something going on there - I'm not going to say that there's not - but I'd be very surprised if it were on the scale he's implying.

So that's been going on for forty or fifty years, and all over the United States, the states have been digging underground. ... All states are doing that, and putting their governments underground for what's coming. They know what's coming."
THEY DO?!?!!? Perhaps the states should buy some lottery tickets, too. Maybe then they could do something about their budget deficits.

"The dollar is collapsing. We expect the dollar to be totally collapsed by the end of this year, and God only knows what's going to happen. ... There's nothing in history, anywhere in the world, that will equal what will happen once that occurs."
He gave it six months. It's been twenty, and as any Democrat will be happy to tell you, the economy is improving.

"I personally think that there is a plan to dump the paper and the coins for the debit monetary system that they've been working on for the last thirty years, forty years, with bar codes and switchover to the debit. That's what I personally think."

That's where I stopped. I had all that I needed.

So now that we've covered why I shouldn't take him seriously, perhaps you can try to find some reasons why I should take him seriously...

Quote:
Better yet, why don't you provide some reason to take you seriously, because making up stories on the fly about someone you don't know, doing things they haven't done (making predictions) doesn't cut it.
Uh, yeah...

-----------------------------------------------------

Old 02-21-2012, 04:34 PM

Quote:
2) This cannot be the image of controlled airspace designated as approach hold, with planes circling, awaiting clearance to land, because they would not be at an altitude that would generate a "condensation trail", but much lower altitudes

Heavy, contrail and condensation - YouTube

Old 02-21-2012, 04:44 PM

Quote:
Quit being such a blatant fraud ... off topic? NO ... inconvenient to your position? Yes, which is why you don't want to discuss it.
I don't think it's appropriate in this thread because geo-engineering is a very broad concept that includes everything from cloud seeing to dumping massive amounts of iron into the oceans.

This thread is about a very specific phenomenon - persistent contrails. I really don't think it's out of line to ask people to stick to the topic.

Quote:
The topic is Contrails or Chemtrails ..... and your position is to insist the Chemtrails don't exist.
Let me clear something up here. I wouldn't doubt for a second that there have been some tests or experiments done that you would qualify as having to do with "chemtrails." One-off or short term, local or maybe regional things. That's not what I'm contesting. What I'm contesting is the idea that EVERY persistent contrail that anybody sees in the sky, anywhere in the world, is a so-called "chemtrail." THAT'S the point of contention, and is largely why I typically don't address the things that people post that discuss some small test by NOAA or some .edu or whatever.

Just wanted to make that clear. After all, we're all trying to be as honest and forthcoming as possible, right?

Quote:
Gotta save mother earth from that dreadful global warming ... and we've got to keep it secret that we're doing it, otherwise the dummy public would not allow us to continue, because of the toxicity of the compounds we're spraying into the air. But we've got to do it for their own good .... because the public just doesn't understand what is at stake, or why there is no choice. Sure, some of the public might have allergic reactions, but it's a small price to pay for saving the planet, right? Right!
Wow, you sure do have an active imagination.

Old 02-21-2012, 04:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don9 View Post
We have video and I have see with my own eyes ... these aircraft turning on and off these despensers. I have even see an aircraft laying down a trail and then see a second aircraft catch up to the first and starts spraying at the same time and very close to the first jet ... then the first jet cuts off the chemtrail and turns away while the second jet continues the trail. Obviously the first jet was running dry and had to stop spraying which is why the second jet replaced the first jet.

Old 02-21-2012, 05:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GregW View Post
I believe these may be formed by secretly adulterating the aircraft fuel to enhance contrail formation.
Not possible. Jet engines are designed with the chemistry of the fuel in mind. If you were to change the chemical makeup of that fuel, the best case scenario is that the engine wouldn't perform as expected, which would be very obvious to any pilot or mechanic. Any scenario other than the best case would result in catastrophe.

Old 02-21-2012, 05:15 PM

Quote:
...filling the sky horizon to horizon, covering thousands of square miles.
FYI... if you're standing on the ground... and you're well over 6' tall... the horizon is about 3 miles away... The area of a circle is calculated as ╥rČ... 3Č=9... 3.14*9 = 28.26 miČ...

Quote:
Those of us who have been around on this planet for several decades, and can walk and chew gum at the same time, recognize the marked change in the skies now compared to three decades ago
Commercial traffic more than doubled between '95 & '05...

Quote:
Our REASONABLE conclusion is that there is more going on here than just increased commercial air traffic.
No.. not reasonable.. If you had something more concrete than what you do, then sure, but you don't.

Quote:
Because we have over active imaginations? No
Yes

Quote:
the dramatic, laboratory tested and verified increases in barium and aluminum which exceed safe toxicity levels many fold
Like the KSLA story?

Quote:
Though correlation is not proof of causation
That bears repeating.

Quote:
One more time...

Quote:
Thank you.

Ladies and gentlemen, this thread is now over.

Old 02-21-2012, 05:27 PM

Quote:
We're just saying that the presence of barium, aluminum, and other toxic elements differentiates Chemtrails from the standard water vapor variety known as condensation trails.

It's really that simple.
The problem is that you haven't provided a single shred of evidence that those things are present in persistent contrails.

Old 02-21-2012, 05:56 PM

9,078 posts, read 5,606,934 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by psulions2007 View Post
When it comes to the upper troposphere, this is not the case. Actually the tropopause is coldest at the equator and warmest at the poles. Neat how that works, eh?
No ... it's neat how you think you are clever to leave out humidity, which is much greater at equator. Remember, you need low temp, saturated humidity levels to have contrails.

Quote:
Originally Posted by psulions2007 View Post
Completely incorrect, actually. Do you know why the desert southwest is so dry? It has mostly to do with surface features... the ocean, the mountains blocking moisture, and the sinking effects of a usual subtropical high pressure system. In the upper atmosphere, moisture is not impeded by mountains and can traverse freely. Not only this, but the higher you go, the colder it gets... and the colder it gets, the less moisture needed for condensation.
No, you are just deflecting and dancing ... atmospheric conditions reflect the region of land mass underneath.

How does moisture get into the atmosphere Mr. weatherman? Evaporation ... the atmosphere over desert regions is dryer because there is less moisture evaporation By that same mechanism, the equatorial regions have higher atmospheric humidity because of rain forests.

The facts are .. land temperature and surface conditions dictates atmospheric temp and humidity that is subject to changes and mixing of currents and pressure systems.

That's why conditions for contrails are not present 80-90% of the time .. Cold air = Dry air .... Hot air = Wet air. To have Cold AND Wet requires special circumstances.

Old 02-21-2012, 07:59 PM

5,113 posts, read 4,951,248 times
Quote:
No ... it's neat how you think you are clever to leave out humidity, which is much greater at equator. Remember, you need low temp, saturated humidity levels to have contrails.

No, you are just deflecting and dancing ... atmospheric conditions reflect the region of land mass underneath.

How does moisture get into the atmosphere Mr. weatherman? Evaporation ... the atmosphere over desert regions is dryer because there is less moisture evaporation By that same mechanism, the equatorial regions have higher atmospheric humidity because of rain forests.

The facts are .. land temperature and surface conditions dictates atmospheric temp and humidity that is subject to changes and mixing of currents and pressure systems.

That's why conditions for contrails are not present 80-90% of the time .. Cold air = Dry air .... Hot air = Wet air. To have Cold AND Wet requires special circumstances.
swagger live in Vegas where it gets above 115F on some summer days. He still gets chemtrails day after day in this extreme dry heat. He can't even understand that contrails are not possible under those conditions ... or they refuse to admit it. I asked the question ... "just how hot does it need to be on the ground where you would agree that you should not see chemtrails?" ... as expected ... I got no response from any of these yahoo's.

The bottom line is that some of these people know chemtrails are real ... just like they know AGW is a lie ... but they got their nose stuck so far up Obama's butt they can't bring themselves to admit their messiah is committing high crimes on mankind.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.