U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-22-2012, 09:28 AM

5,113 posts, read 4,951,248 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by workingclasshero View Post
uhm

they are CONtrails...CONdensation...ie WATER vapor..ie clouds

there is NO chemtrails...only FOOLS think there is
I sat there and watched the same jet going back and forth ... each track was parallel to the last and evenly spaced from each other.
I know what I saw ... so nothing you say can change it.

Old 02-22-2012, 09:38 AM

32,532 posts, read 30,636,834 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Don9 View Post
I remember watching the news and the news anchor asked the weatherman what happened to the big rain storm they predicted the day before and the weatherman said "its weird, the clouds dumped all the rain over the ocean before they arrived".
Which is what happens ALL OF THE TIME with storms off the Southern California coast. It's what happened when Junipero Serra was building his missions for Pete's sake.

I cannot believe you're still pushing the weather angle because every Californian on this board is doing this:

Which weatherman, BTW? You do know half the weatherman on SoCal TV also do stand-up?

Old 02-22-2012, 09:39 AM

Location: 15 months till retirement and I can leave the hell hole of New Yakistan
25,290 posts, read 14,028,371 times
Quote:
I sat there and watched the same jet going back and forth ... each track was parallel to the last and evenly spaced from each other.
I know what I saw ... so nothing you say can change it.

you saw 'the same jet'... I think not

sorry dude...but your drugs are way overdose

Old 02-22-2012, 10:49 AM

2,200 posts, read 3,790,765 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyNTexas View Post
No ... it's neat how you think you are clever to leave out humidity, which is much greater at equator. Remember, you need low temp, saturated humidity levels to have contrails.

No, you are just deflecting and dancing ... atmospheric conditions reflect the region of land mass underneath.

How does moisture get into the atmosphere Mr. weatherman? Evaporation ... the atmosphere over desert regions is dryer because there is less moisture evaporation By that same mechanism, the equatorial regions have higher atmospheric humidity because of rain forests.

The facts are .. land temperature and surface conditions dictates atmospheric temp and humidity that is subject to changes and mixing of currents and pressure systems.

That's why conditions for contrails are not present 80-90% of the time .. Cold air = Dry air .... Hot air = Wet air. To have Cold AND Wet requires special circumstances.
Once again, you have absolutely zero understanding of upper tropospheric meteorology (and lack understanding of meteorology in general). Are there mountains dancing around the upper troposphere blocking moisture? No. The upper troposphere has winds that transport moisture freely from place to place. Did you know that a cold front raining in Kentucky and West Virginia likely obtained moisture from cornfields in Nebraska and Kansas, as well as transporting moisture from the Gulf of Mexico? It doesn't just rain with whatever moisture is in one place.

Also cold=dry hot=warm is 100% false... just look at your desert analogy... hot and... oh wow... dry! There are cT, cP, mT, and mP air masses (dry/hot, dry/cold, moist/warm, moist/cool). It doesn't require "special circumstances".

Quote:
swagger live in Vegas where it gets above 115F on some summer days. He still gets chemtrails day after day in this extreme dry heat. He can't even understand that contrails are not possible under those conditions ... or they refuse to admit it. I asked the question ... "just how hot does it need to be on the ground where you would agree that you should not see chemtrails?" ... as expected ... I got no response from any of these yahoo's.

The bottom line is that some of these people know chemtrails are real ... just like they know AGW is a lie ... but they got their nose stuck so far up Obama's butt they can't bring themselves to admit their messiah is committing high crimes on mankind.
The ground does not regulate the temperature and moisture content of the upper troposphere... 6-7 miles above the ground.

Old 02-22-2012, 11:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by workingclasshero View Post
you saw 'the same jet'... I think not

sorry dude...but your drugs are way overdose
I know so ... I was watching with my binoculars and watched the jet circle back each time.

Old 02-22-2012, 11:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by psulions2007 View Post
Once again, you have absolutely zero understanding of upper tropospheric meteorology (and lack understanding of meteorology in general). Are there mountains dancing around the upper troposphere blocking moisture? No. The upper troposphere has winds that transport moisture freely from place to place. Did you know that a cold front raining in Kentucky and West Virginia likely obtained moisture from cornfields in Nebraska and Kansas, as well as transporting moisture from the Gulf of Mexico? It doesn't just rain with whatever moisture is in one place.

Also cold=dry hot=warm is 100% false... just look at your desert analogy... hot and... oh wow... dry! There are cT, cP, mT, and mP air masses (dry/hot, dry/cold, moist/warm, moist/cool). It doesn't require "special circumstances".

The ground does not regulate the temperature and moisture content of the upper troposphere... 6-7 miles above the ground.
So are you saying the conditions are ripe for contrails to form at 30,000 no matter how hot and dry on the ground? So contrails all through the summer above Vegas is perfectly normal even when the temp in Vegas is over 115F. If you say yes then that confirms you dont know what you are talking about.

Old 02-22-2012, 11:19 AM

1,262 posts, read 1,867,827 times
Quote:
So are you saying the conditions are ripe for contrails to form at 30,000 no matter how hot and dry on the ground? So contrails all through the summer above Vegas is perfectly normal even when the temp in Vegas is over 115F. If you say yes then that confirms you dont know what you are talking about.
Quite the opposite, it only shows how utterly foolish and ignorant you are. Even if it's 100+ degrees on the ground, conditions at 30,000 feet are always going to be extremely cold. Anyone who has studied the weather on a first grade level knows this.

Old 02-22-2012, 11:32 AM

41,492 posts, read 51,348,324 times
LD - Please realize don9 is an expert on chemtrails, a sublect only loosely related to weather or contrails.

Old 02-22-2012, 11:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GregW View Post
LD - Please realize don9 is an expert on chemtrails, a sublect only loosely related to weather or contrails.
I am getting more educated each day.

I notice you dont comment on the fact that Bill Gates is funding the aerosol spraying research and now claims he wants to do what we are saying is already in progress ...

Just another brick of evidence in the wall

Old 02-22-2012, 11:42 AM

Location: 15 months till retirement and I can leave the hell hole of New Yakistan
25,290 posts, read 14,028,371 times
Quote:
and mean while the mountains tops (right near nevada) will have snow year round...yet it is 115 in vagas

Summer landscape of the Sierra Nevada Mountains, ...se the snow...its summer

mt whitney (the tallest ) is 14k ft...half the 30k ft you are talking about

red slate mountain in JUNE (elev 13kft)

apparently YOU dont know squat about weather...or planes

contrails in the desert

Last edited by workingclasshero; 02-22-2012 at 11:55 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.