U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Closed Thread Start New Thread
 
Old 01-28-2012, 02:23 PM
YAZ
 
Location: Phoenix,AZ
7,075 posts, read 11,786,868 times
Reputation: 6292

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by enemy country View Post
Great AZ deserves her
And our previous governor is now Director of Homeland Security.

Now we're all stuck with HER.

 
Old 01-28-2012, 02:25 PM
 
Location: Pennsylvania
3,770 posts, read 4,262,068 times
Reputation: 1811
Quote:
Originally Posted by enemy country View Post
Finally someone who is not afraid to stand up for President Obama. This needed to be said. Since when was so much disrespect shown for a President?
Thumbs Down.

That Wicked Witch from the West look a like Brewer shouldn't have never disrespected O. She knows pointing fingers is disrespectful!!
 
Old 01-28-2012, 02:28 PM
YAZ
 
Location: Phoenix,AZ
7,075 posts, read 11,786,868 times
Reputation: 6292
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Opinion View Post
Thumbs Down.

That Wicked Witch from the West look a like Brewer shouldn't have never disrespected O. She knows pointing fingers is disrespectful!!
Oh yeah?

Your president looks like one of her flying monkeys.

Dang.

This thread is going downhill fast.

Partly my fault.

 
Old 01-28-2012, 02:30 PM
 
4,043 posts, read 2,989,281 times
Reputation: 1952
Quote:
Originally Posted by enemy country View Post
Finally someone who is not afraid to stand up for President Obama. This needed to be said. Since when was so much disrespect shown for a President?
Since never.

Since when did we have a president in office that exhibited this much dishonor?! Shall I put my middle finger up on the side of my face as I ask this? He did....and the TV show "Lie To Me" not only got it, but soon after used the clip of him doing so in one of their shows.

God bless Jan Brewer and handcuffs on the subversive president.

Elect us a respectable president and we'll show him all due respect.
Do not elect this man, again and then chastize us for not honoring the office with dishonorable in it.
 
Old 01-28-2012, 02:33 PM
 
Location: Pennsylvania
3,770 posts, read 4,262,068 times
Reputation: 1811
Obama orders ST6 to kill Terrorist. He saved the elimination of American car manufactuing. He negated the second coming of the Depression and sent more Illegal Aliens back to their country than any other President in histrory.

Why is Brewer pointing her fingers in the POTUS face?

Obama prepares to deport record numbers of illegal immigrants | Mail Online

Smiley is right!!!
 
Old 01-28-2012, 02:35 PM
 
Location: Pennsylvania
3,770 posts, read 4,262,068 times
Reputation: 1811
Quote:
Originally Posted by YAZ View Post
Oh yeah?

Your president looks like one of her flying monkeys.

Dang.

This thread is going downhill fast.

Partly my fault.

LOL!

I thought the flying monkeys served the Wicked Witch from the West. Your racist comment is falling fast drip! O wouldn't touch that slab with your fingers.
 
Old 01-28-2012, 02:40 PM
 
Location: South Carolina
8,151 posts, read 5,586,899 times
Reputation: 1752
Quote:
Originally Posted by YAZ View Post
But Mr. Smiley would.....he said so.

And you stated that you agree with what he said.

Be careful.

Look, I want our president to do a good job. I couldn't care less who's sitting in the oval office when I make that statement. I just want our president to do well.

That's my 'lil disclaimer for all the haters here.

Now, it's important to promulgate effectively one's opinions that are based on facts, morality, and good sound judgement.

If I agree with some of what someone sez, I say it.

But Mr. Smiley opens up his statement with the idea that he would open a can of Whoopass on the governor if she pointed a finger at him.

That's ghetto-like.
Why is ghetto like?
 
Old 01-28-2012, 02:42 PM
 
Location: South Carolina
8,151 posts, read 5,586,899 times
Reputation: 1752
Quote:
Originally Posted by YAZ View Post
Oh yeah?

Your president looks like one of her flying monkeys.

Dang.

This thread is going downhill fast.

Partly my fault.

Partly?
 
Old 01-28-2012, 02:43 PM
 
Location: Pennsylvania
3,770 posts, read 4,262,068 times
Reputation: 1811
Quote:
Originally Posted by enemy country View Post
Why is ghetto like?
Nah! That's American Like.
 
Old 01-28-2012, 02:44 PM
 
Location: South Carolina
8,151 posts, read 5,586,899 times
Reputation: 1752
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunnysee View Post
Since never.

Since when did we have a president in office that exhibited this much dishonor?! Shall I put my middle finger up on the side of my face as I ask this? He did....and the TV show "Lie To Me" not only got it, but soon after used the clip of him doing so in one of their shows.

God bless Jan Brewer and handcuffs on the subversive president.

Elect us a respectable president and we'll show him all due respect.
Do not elect this man, again and then chastize us for not honoring the office with dishonorable in it.
he will be elected againcount on it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Closed Thread


Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. | Please obey Forum Rules | Terms of Use and Privacy Policy

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top