U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-30-2012, 11:05 AM

173 posts, read 288,153 times

Advertisements

There have been a number of criminals living in the United States. But what bugs me is that there are some stupid criminals who needs to be more educated in committing a crime. This is the first thread in my 'stupid criminals' series in which I will comment on these stupid criminals.

The Ghost Whisperer

Last week, a man thought it would be funny to explain to the police that ghost had strangled his wife. Obviously, he was the one who were constantly abusing her and even killing her. I don't seem to understand what unintelligent police officer would believe that old trick, especially since there were no proof that a ghost had strangled her.

The Self-Snitches

It seems that four dumbasses thought it would be sweet posting pictures of stolen goods they stole from a market on Facebook. That was amazingly good thinking. Hopefully, these four teenagers would learn that if they were to break the law, nobody else should know about it.

The Female Janitor

A woman in Utah got buttsore because a ice cream truck driver charges her too much money. So what does she do? She grabs a faceful of cleaning spray and attacks the driver with it. So, the ice cream truck driver is now clean and spotless.

The Laundry Mom

A mother in Iowa has caught her son hiding in the dryer during hide-and-seek and decide to punish him by shutting the door and turning the dryer on. What the hell was this lady thinking?

So this is the list of dumbest criminals I've EVER heard of. This is the first thread, I will post another later on this month.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-30-2012, 11:12 AM

41,492 posts, read 51,361,282 times
Why would anyone want to encourage criminals to be smart? We are already infested with enough of them in the financial industry.

Old 01-30-2012, 01:08 PM

19,899 posts, read 15,889,986 times
First what does this have to do with politics, we already know politicians do not always use their head.

Please do not encourage cirminals, that are stupid. Stupid does stupid is. Criminals are criminals for a reason, they are stupid.

Your last one, the laundry Mom, is as plain and stupid and ingorant as they come!

Old 01-30-2012, 01:14 PM

1,708 posts, read 5,448,513 times
All of the smart criminals are in Washington DC.

Old 01-30-2012, 06:00 PM

173 posts, read 288,153 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by california-jewel View Post
First what does this have to do with politics, we already know politicians do not always use their head.

Please do not encourage cirminals, that are stupid. Stupid does stupid is. Criminals are criminals for a reason, they are stupid.

Your last one, the laundry Mom, is as plain and stupid and ingorant as they come!
I don't even know with this thread goes since there is no forum discussing legal activities.

Old 01-30-2012, 06:37 PM

4,126 posts, read 4,463,309 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by marcus903 View Post
I don't even know with this thread goes since there is no forum discussing legal activities.
True Crime. Right Here.

Old 01-31-2012, 01:44 AM

6,193 posts, read 4,565,917 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GregW View Post
Why would anyone want to encourage criminals to be smart? We are already infested with enough of them in the financial industry.
It's been said that the cream rises to the top, but so does scum.

Old 01-31-2012, 06:11 AM

8,233 posts, read 11,270,366 times
Prisons are filled with stupid criminals... they did get caught .. the smart ones stole and then got bailouts... now that's brilliant.

Old 01-31-2012, 07:16 AM

9,856 posts, read 13,421,026 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GregW View Post
I would say we have more in the lower classes taking advantage of hardworking taxpayers by milking social welfare programs than we do at the top.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies