Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-04-2012, 04:43 PM

4,042 posts, read 3,529,230 times

Advertisements

Nah, you guys nailed it about not being able to give a bully money and them become all kind and peaceful. Doesn't work that way. Bullies want more once they ever get what they want.

Israel can never gain peace by giving land. Their enemies do not wish to simply co-exist peacefully, but want to push them into the sea to not exist again.

God said said about the Jewish people, "I will bless those that bless you and curse those that curse you." Mighty fireworks are coming, someday and it will be with Israel being victor yet again. I'm with 'em. It's insane that they are on their own, tiny piece of land and surrounded by "cousins, flowing with oil" on HUGE pieces of land, and hated more than any other nation.

Old 02-04-2012, 05:18 PM

33,571 posts, read 18,161,091 times
Iran hates us and Israel. Iran is also working on a missile to reach our shores and with a nuclear war head attached .

Old 02-04-2012, 06:22 PM

12,770 posts, read 11,564,791 times
I have to wonder what the Saudi involvement will be.

The fighter jet sale is part of a larger 10-year, $60 billion arms deal with Saudi Arabia that also includes helicopters, a broad array of missiles, bombs and delivery systems, as well as radar warning systems and night-vision goggles. Congress gave the deal the go-ahead about a year ago.
U.S. arms sale to Saudis affects jobs, Iran | The Coloradoan | coloradoan.com (http://www.coloradoan.com/usatoday/article/593541 - broken link)

Old 02-04-2012, 10:01 PM

2,079 posts, read 4,951,905 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
Iran hates us and Israel. Iran is also working on a missile to reach our shores and with a nuclear war head attached .
What's Iran suppose to do...love the U.S. and Israel for trying to undermine its government, assassinate its leaders, destroy its economic and political system. Yes...Iran hates the U.S. and Israel--justifiably.

Old 02-04-2012, 10:08 PM

3,948 posts, read 4,305,916 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by archineer View Post
Iran is not a threat, they just have alot of oil.
Such a great response. My first thought when I read that was: "Which makes them a threat." Haha.

Old 02-04-2012, 10:19 PM

3,948 posts, read 4,305,916 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by claudhopper View Post
I have to wonder what the Saudi involvement will be.

The fighter jet sale is part of a larger 10-year, $60 billion arms deal with Saudi Arabia that also includes helicopters, a broad array of missiles, bombs and delivery systems, as well as radar warning systems and night-vision goggles. Congress gave the deal the go-ahead about a year ago.
U.S. arms sale to Saudis affects jobs, Iran | The Coloradoan | coloradoan.com (http://www.coloradoan.com/usatoday/article/593541 - broken link)
Yeah, I remember when that happened. I was thinking that the U.S. would just continue to keep Saudi Arabia as an ally that couldn't become a threat. However, the things that the U.S. is going to give Saudi Arabia are not better than what we have. I don't know, it's hard to even view any of them as an ally because obviously they don't really trust the U.S. and past events have shown that they feel our society is just too different than theirs.

Old 02-04-2012, 10:45 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,268,118 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dorado0359 View Post
What's Iran suppose to do...love the U.S. and Israel for trying to undermine its government, assassinate its leaders, destroy its economic and political system. Yes...Iran hates the U.S. and Israel--justifiably.
When you decide to move to Iran from finally finding out that Israel doesn't have those 400 nukes make sure the door doesn't hit you in the butt.

Old 02-04-2012, 10:57 PM

1,013 posts, read 910,213 times
ahem if anyone launches nukes at is Israel hap hazardlessly they might just wipe out everything in that area including themselves 400 nukes? prepare for that continent to be blown off the face of the earth.

thus its not really a threat ahem.

mutual assured destruction.

russia could not destroy all of us at once thus they will also get nukes sent their way if they launch them thus its also mutual assured destruction.

ahem. so as long as no one can make a system to defend themselves against mutual assured destruction

any country that has nukes then will be left alone.

AHEM N.KOREA which we KNOW has nukes BUT everyone is a wuss thus wont do anything about it except say YOU sux. that's it. especially since there is nothing there but angry asians. :X

everyone that does not have nukes people will beat up while they can. Points at all those middle east countries.
ahem.

Old 02-04-2012, 11:01 PM

2,075 posts, read 2,137,749 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dorado0359 View Post
What a crock. The people of Iran can't stand thier strict hard line government
and embrace western culture. They would overthrow their leaders given half
a chance. They are constantly (the people) rioting in the streets, and, that's
been going on since 1989.

Iran has an air force with about 180 old F-14's that they can't get parts for.
Thats opposed to about 390 Mirage fighters in Israel, so, I don't really
think they stay awake at night crying because Iran hates them.

Iran needs to GET IN LINE to hate Israel & the USA, but (just like in 1966)
that could all go wrong in a heartbeat & Iran could wind up being a black,
smoking wasteland.............justifiably

Old 02-04-2012, 11:03 PM

4,042 posts, read 3,529,230 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gen811 View Post
ahem if anyone launches nukes at is Israel hap hazardlessly they might just wipe out everything in that area including themselves 400 nukes? prepare for that continent to be blown off the face of the earth.

thus its not really a threat ahem.

mutual assured destruction.

russia could not destroy all of us at once thus they will also get nukes sent their way if they launch them thus its also mutual assured destruction.

ahem. so as long as no one can make a system to defend themselves against mutual assured destruction

any country that has nukes then will be left alone.

AHEM N.KOREA which we KNOW has nukes BUT everyone is a wuss thus wont do anything about it except say YOU sux. that's it.

everyone that does not have nukes people will beat up while they can.
ahem.
No one except the Israeli govt. knows how many nukes they have. This number 400 is being abused. It is reported that the wisest "estimates" of their arsenal is somewhere between 75 and 400. Huge difference, but I think 75 is enough for them to protect themselves and I stand in solidarity with them and their right to first-strike Iran's capabilities back to the stone age.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies