Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-02-2012, 10:24 AM

286 posts, read 208,734 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oleg Bach View Post
Killing Khadaffi...Bin Laden and Sadam ....Had to be carried out...Tacit arrangements between these so-call bad guys and western powers would have shown collusion...so dead men tell no tales..whether it was the hanging of Sadam by an American controled authority - or the shooiting of Bin Laden or Kahdaffi..all were with in the scope and will of American leadership..If these people were captured live and got their day in court - it would have been very very embarassing to many on all sides - of course Lybia was attacked - primarily to make sure - that Khadaffi - did not talk....If they were honest - the Nato forces would have rescued the dictator and spirited him out of the country to face trail - but it was better to let the rage of human nature do the dirty work.

Ouch!. the truth hurts.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-02-2012, 10:44 AM

10,567 posts, read 12,776,427 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Truckin View Post
Ouch!. the truth hurts.
Logic dictates that what I mentioned in all probablity is the truth...Here is the perfect example - Sadam when he invaded Kuiat...actually thought that he was still part of this international mafia and that America and others would not restrain him - because in his youth - he was sponsored by the CIA - so he thought he was part of the group - I say PROOF...is in the fact that as he was leaving Kuiat...He left his Republican guards - unguarded and out in the open - In a long and vulnerable line - that was marching back to Iraq - question - Why would he do such a foolish thing? I would safely say is that it was because he TRUSTED his American counter parts - they simply kicked him out of the club and double crossed him.

Old 02-02-2012, 10:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by oleg bach View Post
logic dictates that what i mentioned in all probablity is the truth...here is the perfect example - sadam when he invaded kuiat...actually thought that he was still part of this international mafia and that america and others would not restrain him - because in his youth - he was sponsored by the cia - so he thought he was part of the group - i say proof...is in the fact that as he was leaving kuiat...he left his republican guards - unguarded and out in the open - in a long and vulnerable line - that was marching back to iraq - question - why would he do such a foolish thing? I would safely say is that it was because he trusted his american counter parts - they simply kicked him out of the club and double crossed him.
+1

Old 02-02-2012, 10:46 AM

10,567 posts, read 12,776,427 times
So what - did Bush really attack Bagdad with that up scale video game called "shock and awe"? What else is new?

Old 02-02-2012, 10:52 AM

77,827 posts, read 60,003,637 times
Quote:
Logic dictates that what I mentioned in all probablity is the truth...Here is the perfect example - Sadam when he invaded Kuiat...actually thought that he was still part of this international mafia and that America and others would not restrain him - because in his youth - he was sponsored by the CIA - so he thought he was part of the group - I say PROOF...is in the fact that as he was leaving Kuiat...He left his Republican guards - unguarded and out in the open - In a long and vulnerable line - that was marching back to Iraq - question - Why would he do such a foolish thing? I would safely say is that it was because he TRUSTED his American counter parts - they simply kicked him out of the club and double crossed him.
Funny you mention Sadam....whom was taken alive....but when Khadaffi is killled by some rebels it's suddenly proof of conspiracy.

Kill him. Conspiracy.
Don't Kill him. Conspiracy.

Sadam trusted us? We were already attacking them and they were being cut-off. It was a disorganized retreat to try to escape and encircling action.

Your logic is like suggesting the Germans getting cut-off and massacred at Stalingrad was due to the Russians double crossing them.

Seriously you must think that we just waved them out of Kuwait and then pounced on them. Go pull up and post the timeline of the various engagements, I'm waiting to see your imaginary version of history smack into the wall of reality.

Old 02-02-2012, 10:52 AM

Quote:
So what - did Bush really attack Bagdad with that up scale video game called "shock and awe"? What else is new?
LOL...No, it was MW1

Old 02-02-2012, 10:54 AM

Quote:
+1
Can I get a rep too for posting about how China started WW1 when they bombed us at Pearl Harbor during the Nixon administration?

Old 02-02-2012, 10:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
Funny you mention Sadam....whom was taken alive....but when Khadaffi is killled by some rebels it's suddenly proof of conspiracy.

Kill him. Conspiracy.
Don't Kill him. Conspiracy.

Sadam trusted us? We were already attacking them and they were being cut-off. It was a disorganized retreat to try to escape and encircling action.

Your logic is like suggesting the Germans getting cut-off and massacred at Stalingrad was due to the Russians double crossing them.

Seriously you must think that we just waved them out of Kuwait and then pounced on them. Go pull up and post the timeline of the various engagements, I'm waiting to see your imaginary version of history smack into the wall of reality.

Gaddafi was Obama's BIGGEST campaign contributor. How do you explain Obama's flip to have him killed in return?

Old 02-02-2012, 11:13 AM

Quote:
Gaddafi was Obama's BIGGEST campaign contributor. How do you explain Obama's flip to have him killed in return?
Gonna need to see sources for the campaign contributions AND how Obama had him killed. Please.

Old 02-02-2012, 11:18 AM

Oh, Fyi...here is the map of Gulf 1 (ground phase).
Surge north and then east. Notice all the roads cut off?
Iraq got trapped like a rat in a trap....pretty basic attack doctrine.

FileesertStormMap v2.svg - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies