Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-04-2012, 02:51 PM

17,468 posts, read 12,934,462 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by muleskinner View Post
No,we have gleaned corn fields with a team and wagon before and plowed a garden or two,but my dad's generation was the last to have to work that hard...Harry Ferguson mass produced the best,most affordable little solution to harnessing a team every morning.
Glad you've been able to advance, with an Irish inventor!!
Quote:
I think me and you are on the same side of the same argument and you have missed the connecting track somewhere.
Think it happened when you mentioned coveting someone else's oil. Strange we cross the oceans, to get oil that we've got right here off of our coastlines. We don't try to help our neighbors north of us, all the while, allowing China to drill 60 miles off of our coast line.The environmentalist must think China, cannot make a mess of things.

Sorry if I misread you, by the way mules, are not horses. Much more stubborn.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-04-2012, 05:58 PM

6,193 posts, read 5,367,423 times
Ah, good ol' O, channeling his inner self to garner votes among money changers to collect more of the 'root of all evil'.

Wait wouldn't be the ultimate blasphemous sin?

Makes one want to say 'hmmmm'.

Old 02-04-2012, 06:17 PM

11,078 posts, read 15,078,355 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3~Shepherds View Post
Glad you've been able to advance, with an Irish inventor!!
Think it happened when you mentioned coveting someone else's oil. Strange we cross the oceans, to get oil that we've got right here off of our coastlines. We don't try to help our neighbors north of us, all the while, allowing China to drill 60 miles off of our coast line.The environmentalist must think China, cannot make a mess of things.

Sorry if I misread you, by the way mules, are not horses. Much more stubborn.
I'm pretty much full blood scots-irish,we sober up and quit fighting long enough to build a thing or two every generation or so.

Yep,mules are a bit hard headed and you have to talk to them a bit different than you do a horse..but when you FINALLY get their attention they are 10x smarter than a horse.

They won't stand in the rain,step in a hole nor hurt themselves...they WILL throw you in the rain,throw you into the hole to fill it so they can walk in it and they definately will hurt you and it doesn't seem to bother them to much to do so.

Old 02-04-2012, 07:15 PM

17,468 posts, read 12,934,462 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by muleskinner View Post
I'm pretty much full blood scots-irish,we sober up and quit fighting long enough to build a thing or two every generation or so.

Yep,mules are a bit hard headed and you have to talk to them a bit different than you do a horse..but when you FINALLY get their attention they are 10x smarter than a horse.

They won't stand in the rain,step in a hole nor hurt themselves...they WILL throw you in the rain,throw you into the hole to fill it so they can walk in it and they definately will hurt you and it doesn't seem to bother them to much to do so.
The mule story is so true!! Where I use to live, they had mule races, some years it was raining and if the people got lucky, it was nice weather. It was called "Gold Nugget Days", people would take a route that was through a canyon and rugged path. At the end of the race, the mules had to go through a mud puddle, the miner's were in the puddle, more than the mules. They couldn't win the race, unless, the mule crossed. It was fun to watch.

I've heard they're much more trail smart, than a horse. I haven't been around them, as much, as I have horses.

Old 02-04-2012, 08:05 PM

1,258 posts, read 2,311,594 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunnysee View Post
Not so! BO and GW were not a lot alike. Their records in office as president have some huge and disgusting similarities.

NOT THE TWO MEN....good grief and yes, Obama is a Marxist, Communist. He is a subversive president.

His "fundamental transformation" of our country is a huge clue. Our Constitution IS our fundamentals. Hellooo.....time for everyone that doesn't get it, or denies it to wake up.

ROFL...So you tea-tards are all about 'character' and 'family values'...Obama is far the better person, far more the ideal person as your bible says a person should be...Yet you blindly worshipped GWB and viciousely attack Obama. I know facts don't mean much to you nuts, but Obama is far the better human being and man than GWB ever was!

Sorry tea-tards you can't have it both ways...Attack character as the end all be all issue when Clinton is President, look the other way when the lush silver-spooned, frat-boy GWB is President, then act like it doesn't mean anything when we get an actual man in the office who epitomizes what all of you christian nuts vehemently demand of every politician because he is a democrat.

You people are the biggest hypocrites on the face of the planet!

Old 02-06-2012, 09:51 AM

23,541 posts, read 17,219,108 times
Default 'the birds of the field neither toil nor sow, and yet "OBAMA" feeds them".

"Render to Caesar the things that are Caesar's and to God, the things that are God's".

Those comments by Obama demonstrate how classless and manipulative he is. He is truly a disgusting human to claim the endorsement of a diety to garner political support for an unwanted ideology.

Clearly he is pandering to the colossaly uninformed, the same potential voters that will be taxied to polling stations on election night. The same dolts who who find it impossible to get sanctioned documetation sometime in a four year period between elections. The same dregs that liberal activists claim their right are being violated by requiring identification to vote.

Obama's plan is to kill the golden goose to feed the people for a day.

Obama rather feed a man for a day than to teach him to fish and feed him for life.

Obama replaces "God" in the the scripture that claims, 'the birds of the field neither toil nor sow, and yet "OBAMA" feeds them".

This president is delsuional and needs to be institutionalized immediately.

Old 02-06-2012, 11:45 AM

3,074 posts, read 4,725,108 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrench409 View Post
Ah, good ol' O, channeling his inner self to garner votes among money changers to collect more of the 'root of all evil'.

Wait wouldn't be the ultimate blasphemous sin?

Makes one want to say 'hmmmm'.
"Beware of wolves in sheep's clothing."

Old 02-06-2012, 12:13 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,261,277 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by subsound View Post
Well, of course...I have been here at C-D since 2008.

This is like a trial by fire of wingnuts, bigots, schizophrenics, and delusional loons.
Have you actually posted posts so full of nothing but name calling for 4 years? No wonder you seem to be so bitter.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies