Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-04-2012, 12:45 PM

14,465 posts, read 11,245,012 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by residinghere2007 View Post
He sounds no different that right wing pundits actually.

It was pretty funny to me and I do think that he was spot in in his diatribe in asking her direct questions and her not answering. I also agree with him that too many black people care too much about what white people think about them.

As for the whiteness rubbing off, I do think that was over the top, but heck this is a radio show and I've heard the same sort of rhetoric from white radio hosts and they are still on the air.
Please post a link showing a white radio host saying anything that approximates what this loser said. If you can't then you are a liar.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-04-2012, 01:03 PM

14,465 posts, read 11,245,012 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by odanny View Post
Listen to all these white "victims" weeping and wailing, how sad. I hope you all find closure.
Nice try.

Old 02-04-2012, 10:23 PM

16,212 posts, read 10,786,749 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Joshua View Post
Please post a link showing a white radio host saying anything that approximates what this loser said. If you can't then you are a liar.

If you read what I said, I stated that him speaking of whiteness rubbing off was over the top, but you can listen to any pundit - conservative or liberal on talk radio bashing people who they don't agree with and cutting them off on sentences and you will especially hear this happen when a "black" or "urban" issue is brought up.

There was a show recently here in Atlanta where Neal Boortz said that people should arm themselves and leave "dead thugs" littered all over Atlanta. That was over the top too, but I expect this from radio shows.

Old 02-05-2012, 12:00 AM

6,453 posts, read 6,995,149 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by clb10 View Post
I wonder if ABC, CBS, NBC and CNN would cover the story if it was a white radio host screaming at a white woman about siding with blacks then after kicking her out saying that he didn't want to shake her hand because the blackness might rub off on him.

Gee...ya think that might get some MSM coverage?
Black Democrats have a poetic license to say pretty much whatever it is that they want to chatise and shame black republicans. Black Democrats are doing what white democrats are socially and politically not allowed to do. Black Dems are used as their personal attack dogs in these situations.

Think I'm exaggerating? Ask any black democrat what they think about black republicans and they go off on a frantic tirade just as they are taught to do.

Old 02-05-2012, 12:18 AM

26,212 posts, read 19,471,341 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by itshim View Post

Think I'm exaggerating? Ask any black democrat what they think about black republicans and they go off on a frantic tirade just as they are taught to do.

"Taught to?" Because they are unable to think for themselves?

I just love racism bubbling to the surface in threads like this one.

Old 02-05-2012, 12:43 AM

6,453 posts, read 6,995,149 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by odanny View Post
"Taught to?" Because they are unable to think for themselves?

I just love racism bubbling to the surface in threads like this one.
Yes, "taught" or would you prefer "trained?"

If you loved the implied racism "bubbling" in threads like this, then you should have fell head over heals in love with the racism spewed in that video.

Old 02-05-2012, 08:08 AM

5,960 posts, read 5,536,363 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by itshim View Post
Black Democrats have a poetic license to say pretty much whatever it is that they want to chatise and shame black republicans. Black Democrats are doing what white democrats are socially and politically not allowed to do. Black Dems are used as their personal attack dogs in these situations.

The evidence cannot be denied...

Black Conservatives Are Sellout Traitors - YouTube

Old 02-05-2012, 04:56 PM

23 posts, read 18,816 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by clb10 View Post
Why hasn't this guy been fired?

Black Republican gets thrown out of Memphis Radio Studio 1180 WPLX (part 2) - YouTube

Unfortunately this is completely normal behavior.

Whoever raised this guy ought to be ashamed.
I tried to call the station and the voicemail is full.This man is ignorant chattel.When the constitution was signed free blacks owned slaves in many states.I wonder if hr even knows why slaves were counted as three fifths a person in the census.....bet he doesn't.I will keep calling the station until he is gone
I am sick of hyphenated American too. you are an American or you are not .The only"African" American to ever win an oscar...?Charlize Theron

Old 02-05-2012, 05:40 PM

26,212 posts, read 19,471,341 times
All this white indignation at such an "uppity" black man, bet his voicemail is full of racist hatemail. Were I him (or the station) I would delete it all without listening to a word of it.

Old 02-05-2012, 05:58 PM

2,046 posts, read 1,571,607 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilypad View Post
Pure ghetto.
if his brain was as good as his mouth. he b gettin some where!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies