Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-06-2012, 03:16 PM

14,076 posts, read 20,530,289 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cletus Awreetus-Awrightus View Post
what you gave me is garbage. AKA, lies. Bullsh*t. Nonsense. Non-factual claims.

No, it doesn't. It never has. Hence the word, "Theoretical."

One link you gave me , dated 2006, said it was a "Secret Policy of George W. Bush." Hah! If it's a secret, then how does the author know about it?

I hate to tell you this, but you're a little behind the curve on this one.

The S&PP had its own website, a .gov website accessible through the whitehouse.gov, from 2006 until 2009, when it was discontinued. Included on that website were frequent updates of the goings on, reports from meetings and executive councils, and the full text of the agreement as it was signed in Waco, TX.

However, that's gone now. The official reason is that the agreement is no longer in effect...but it is. It's just changed names. The work goes on.

And, just what is that work? The original treaty laid out a process to equalize rules and regulations between the 3 signatory countries, the US, Canada and Mexico, by appointing working groups and commissions made up exclusively of "stakeholders" and representatives of the three administrations in office at the time. Those groups and commissions were empowered to look at things where the 3 nations could achieve regulatory and legal commonalities in areas as diverse as security, farm policy, environmental regulations, transportation, medicine, resource management, including water and a host of other things which, when taken in toto, amounts to just about everything you can think of. Those boards and commissions were empowered to make recommendations to the executive board for action WHICH HAVE THE FORCE OF LAW in all three countries. In other words, acting on their own without supervision from The People's elected bodies in either of the 3 countries, they could change laws and regulation AT WILL without recourse. They have done so and continue to do so.

Since that agreement was styled as such, rather than a treaty, it did not need to be ratified by either the US Congress, the Canadian Parliament or the Mexican Congress of the Union. Moreover, the agreement stipulated that no federal money from either of the countries would be used to fund the effort, so the 3 legislative bodies were once again cut out of the loop. Which, of course, begs the question of just do DID fund it.

In any case, since it's now "gone," the only places to find any information about it are on those very extremist, conspiracy websites you claim are not valid sources. They may not be, but they are now the ONLY place to find anything about it. That's no accident.

Here's a fairly good overview of it, once you wade through the alarmist quotient but, I warn you, it won't be what you might call a "legitimate" source.

Security and Prosperity Partnership of North America (SPP): Security and prosperity for whom?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-06-2012, 03:27 PM

1,211 posts, read 1,534,286 times
Lol this thread is proof that there are so many paranoid lunatics and illiterates in this country that it is no wonder companies are shipping jobs to China and India.

I can confidently say that none of the 3 Billion Chinese or Indians believe in such rubbish conspiracies like "NWO,"Global Goverment". Only in USA.

Old 02-06-2012, 03:31 PM

29,981 posts, read 42,934,013 times
Quote:
FTR, none of those are credible sources.

That said, they didn't address my question anyway. Who would it benefit, and how?
Why is the Toronto Star not a credible source? I can understand that you would dismiss the New American because it is a conservative leaning website but that is not the case with the Toronto newspaper.

You actually have to read the article to see who would benefit and how. Dismissing the sources and not reading them is a failure on your part, not mine.

Old 02-06-2012, 03:38 PM

3,457 posts, read 3,623,334 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stillkit View Post
I hate to tell you this, but you're a little behind the curve on this one.

The S&PP had its own website, a .gov website accessible through the whitehouse.gov, from 2006 until 2009, when it was discontinued. Included on that website were frequent updates of the goings on, reports from meetings and executive councils, and the full text of the agreement as it was signed in Waco, TX.

Sure , I knew about that. That was some kind of partnership between the US, Canada, and Mexico, to exploit economic opportunities for mutual benefit. That is not the "NAU", though, not a North American government, and certainly not a "One World Government" .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chromekitty View Post
Further, the article dated '06' how many years was babybush in office? And if you did your homework you would also find that this along with nafta was one of his father's babies. Willful ignorance.
NAFTA is a trade agreement, not a currency union, economic union, or political union. Not a "One World Government." Not even a north american government.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lifelongMOgal View Post
Why is the Toronto Star not a credible source? I can understand that you would dismiss the New American because it is a conservative leaning website but that is not the case with the Toronto newspaper.
The Toronto newspaper didn't say anything interesting , at all. It was just, blah blah blah, border security. Nothing whatsoever to do with unifying the Canadian / US governments.

Quote:
You actually have to read the article to see who would benefit and how. Dismissing the sources and not reading them is a failure on your part, not mine.
Actually now that I've read that story, I wish I hadn't. It was a complete waste of time. One would need to really stretch to draw parallels between that, and the "NAU" / "One world government" stuff. Makes me think of the story of the boy who cried wolf.

Last edited by Cletus Awreetus-Awrightus; 02-06-2012 at 03:54 PM..

Old 02-06-2012, 03:50 PM

2,409 posts, read 3,041,435 times
Haha and you wonder why America is turning into a cess pool of government tyranny bordering on fascism.. Look at the responses in this thread. The NWO/One world government whatever you want to call it is real. Henry Kissinger has been one of the most influential "politicians" this country has ever seen. One of the most diabolical as well. The US is on course to completely destabilize the middle east through regime changes. This allows for the US to solidify their grip on the world through the control of oil. Whether or not the plan works is another thing. We already control 2 out of 3 things Kissinger has called for in order to usher in a US controlled one world government. Control of the world's monetary system i.e. the US dollar reigns supreme and the control of the world food supply. We feed the world through companies like Monsanto etc. We now just have to control the oil and prevent China and Russia from interfering and doing the same. EVERY WAR for the past one hundred years has been fought for economic reasons. Hitler, democracy, freedom, blah blah blah. It all comes down to money. The fruits of war have always flowed up to WallStreet and the corporations. The corporation is pretty much the sole reason for American's existence in this day and age. We exist to support our corrupt government which exists to prop up this faux pseudo capitalistic system that enriches the top hierarchy of the corporate oligarchs. And behind it all is the money changers i.e. bankers.

Americans are some of the most brainwashed dumbed down people on the planet. They are witnessing one of the biggest power grabs the world has ever seen. The complete destruction of their country, their way of life, their economy, their freedoms..............and all they can do is sit back and pay lip service to the same clowns causing all of it. Or worse zone out with their Facebooking, Superbowls, and what Angelina Jolie's crap looked like last night................. bread and circuses.

Old 02-06-2012, 04:19 PM

28,892 posts, read 30,269,602 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunnysee View Post
Chromekitty is right about the Mexican trucks, per the agreement. Truckers on roads in places like Texas were rightly screaming bloody murder about it. They are not, nor is anyone as safe on our roads as they were before Mexico's trucks were let in.
Honestly, and believe me, I have no problem with anyone coming to the U.S., but to come here illegally, it just really bothered me, that the U.S. was allowing them to get away with this, now I know why? Makes sense.

Old 02-06-2012, 04:20 PM

28,892 posts, read 30,269,602 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalCroozer View Post
Haha and you wonder why America is turning into a cess pool of government tyranny bordering on fascism.. Look at the responses in this thread. The NWO/One world government whatever you want to call it is real. Henry Kissinger has been one of the most influential "politicians" this country has ever seen. One of the most diabolical as well. The US is on course to completely destabilize the middle east through regime changes. This allows for the US to solidify their grip on the world through the control of oil. Whether or not the plan works is another thing. We already control 2 out of 3 things Kissinger has called for in order to usher in a US controlled one world government. Control of the world's monetary system i.e. the US dollar reigns supreme and the control of the world food supply. We feed the world through companies like Monsanto etc. We now just have to control the oil and prevent China and Russia from interfering and doing the same. EVERY WAR for the past one hundred years has been fought for economic reasons. Hitler, democracy, freedom, blah blah blah. It all comes down to money. The fruits of war have always flowed up to WallStreet and the corporations. The corporation is pretty much the sole reason for American's existence in this day and age. We exist to support our corrupt government which exists to prop up this faux pseudo capitalistic system that enriches the top hierarchy of the corporate oligarchs. And behind it all is the money changers i.e. bankers.

Americans are some of the most brainwashed dumbed down people on the planet. They are witnessing one of the biggest power grabs the world has ever seen. The complete destruction of their country, their way of life, their economy, their freedoms..............and all they can do is sit back and pay lip service to the same clowns causing all of it. Or worse zone out with their Facebooking, Superbowls, and what Angelina Jolie's crap looked like last night................. bread and circuses.
You are absolutely right, thank you for your post...I remember my foster father saying these exact words...back then I rolled my eyes, now I'm sorry I did. There is so much more

Old 02-06-2012, 04:47 PM

29,981 posts, read 42,934,013 times
Quote:
Sure , I knew about that. That was some kind of partnership between the US, Canada, and Mexico, to exploit economic opportunities for mutual benefit. That is not the "NAU", though, not a North American government, and certainly not a "One World Government" .

NAFTA is a trade agreement, not a currency union, economic union, or political union. Not a "One World Government." Not even a north american government.

The Toronto newspaper didn't say anything interesting , at all. It was just, blah blah blah, border security. Nothing whatsoever to do with unifying the Canadian / US governments.

Actually now that I've read that story, I wish I hadn't. It was a complete waste of time. One would need to really stretch to draw parallels between that, and the "NAU" / "One world government" stuff. Makes me think of the story of the boy who cried wolf.
Building a North American Community - Council on Foreign Relations

www.cfr.org/content/publications/attachments/NorthAmerica_TF_final.pdf

and then of course the CFR has its publication: Global Governance Monitor
Global Governance Monitor - Council on Foreign Relations

Old 02-06-2012, 06:34 PM

14,076 posts, read 20,530,289 times
Quote:

Ok, then do this:
Attached Thumbnails
New World Government?-6a00d83451b71f69e20133ec733d46970b-800wi.jpg  

Old 02-06-2012, 07:17 PM

4,042 posts, read 3,529,230 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by analyze_this View Post
Lol this thread is proof that there are so many paranoid lunatics and illiterates in this country that it is no wonder companies are shipping jobs to China and India.

I can confidently say that none of the 3 Billion Chinese or Indians believe in such rubbish conspiracies like "NWO,"Global Goverment". Only in USA.

Only in the USA? Confident about it? Sorry to puncture your paradigm, but...

The new world devised by Maurice Strong and George Soros

Well, we can wonder if this is really Indians that host this. Sure does look like it is.

REAL NEWS THAT INDIAN MEDIA DON'T DARE TO PUBLISH: 2012: Evidence Suggests Defeat for the New World Order

As for CHINA, I doubt they are allowed to think at all unless it's preprogrammed, so they're not a fair example of someone that doesn't suspect world govt. in the making.

The UK checking in....nope, not "only in the USA" but then we do have video here of Kissinger, Obama, Bush...who else? all referring To this coming world govt.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/comment/c...overnment.html

ITALY checking in...NWO talk on this page....

http://italychronicles.com/march-tec...tis-ministers/

Last edited by Sunnysee; 02-06-2012 at 07:33 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies