Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-06-2012, 12:39 PM

28,892 posts, read 30,266,067 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by GregW View Post
The NWG is not a government at all but a collection of bankers and investors that have created the most efficient money machine ever. They have apparently rented most the politicians of the word and intimidated or killed the rest. We do not have a New World Government but a new world financial conglomerate with neither morals nor law.

Cremebrulee - Read "Vulture's Picnic" by Greg Palest for enough examples supporting your concerns to gag a maggot and frighten any individual hoping for real “Liberty and Justice for All.”
Hi Greg, but isn't it true, that they are calling it the New World Government for all intensive purposes, when addressed about it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-06-2012, 12:43 PM

29,981 posts, read 42,930,375 times
Quote:
The NWG is not a government at all but a collection of bankers and investors that have created the most efficient money machine ever. They have apparently rented most the politicians of the word and intimidated or killed the rest. We do not have a New World Government but a new world financial conglomerate with neither morals nor law.

Cremebrulee - Read "Vulture's Picnic" by Greg Palest for enough examples supporting your concerns to gag a maggot and frighten any individual hoping for real “Liberty and Justice for All.”
Look at the self-appointed technocrats running the EU Commission as an example of the model to come.

Old 02-06-2012, 12:44 PM

41,479 posts, read 59,778,277 times
Easier and less realistic than "New World Kleptocracy". Most people would not understand Kleptocracy.

Old 02-06-2012, 12:44 PM

Here's another example...

Op-Ed: The Goldman Sachs project

and just for the record, I'm not surprised or shocked by this...like I said, ever since I was a young girl, I had heard about this, even from my foster dad...he spoke of this, it was predicted in many books, by many people....

I just wanted to post this to actually see how many people are actually aware of it...and open for discussion...

Old 02-06-2012, 12:51 PM

Larry McDonald, the 2nd president of the John Birch Society and a conservative Democratic member of the United States House of Representatives who represented the 7th congressional district of Georgia, wrote a forward for Allen's 1976 book The Rockefeller File, wherein he stated:
The drive of the Rockefellers and their allies is to create a one-world government, combining super-capitalism and Communism under the same tent, all under their control ... Do I mean conspiracy? Yes I do. I am convinced there is such a plot, international in scope, generations old in planning, and incredibly evil in intent.[47]
In his 2002 autobiography Memoirs, Rockefeller wrote:
For more than a century ideological extremists at either end of the political spectrum have seized upon well-publicized incidents ... to attack the Rockefeller family for the inordinate influence they claim we wield over American political and economic institutions. Some even believe we are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as 'internationalists' and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure—one world, if you will. If that's the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it.

[CENTER]Those to whom information is presented must deal with their personal unwillingness to hear new facts.
We have to make a serious effort to distinguish between the expression of an unfounded theory and the disclosure of verifiable information and facts.
They absolutely refuse to accept even the most convincing proof because they dare not admit to themselves that they have been lied to by officials in whom the placed their trust. [/CENTER]

Old 02-06-2012, 12:57 PM

15,896 posts, read 11,987,093 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cremebrulee View Post
Here's another example...

Op-Ed: The Goldman Sachs project

and just for the record, I'm not surprised or shocked by this...like I said, ever since I was a young girl, I had heard about this, even from my foster dad...he spoke of this, it was predicted in many books, by many people....

I just wanted to post this to actually see how many people are actually aware of it...and open for discussion...

I look at it this way. Nothing suprises me. I live in a region where corruption amongst public officials ran rampant. Why ISN'T it possible on a national level, or international level for that matter? Power can, and does corrupt. From corporations, politics, to religion. I mean, there are some theories that are waaaaaaaayyyyyy out there, others... well... there may be some truth to them. You wanted an honest opinion void of insults, well that is mine. You just never know.

Old 02-06-2012, 01:00 PM

14,076 posts, read 20,528,322 times
Quote:
[color=black][font=Verdana]The NWG is not a government at all but a collection of bankers and investors that have created the most efficient money machine ever. They have apparently rented most the politicians of the word and intimidated or killed the rest. We do not have a New World Government but a new world financial conglomerate with neither morals nor law.
Not yet. But, any economy demands a government to regulate it, to level the playing field as it were. Economies create the government necessary to sustain it, not the other way around. Marx was wrong; Smith was right.

And, what government model is best suited for the new world economy, an economy guided by Smith's "invisible hand," an economy based upon the self-interest of those who are the "hand?" Fascism.

All our lives, we've been taught that the counterpoint to free market capitalism is communism, but that's turning out not to be so. Instead, we're moving relentlessly toward that other alternative, what Benito Mussolini described as ..."Corporatism because it is a merger of state and corporate power."

The S&PP Agreement talked about in the OP's original link, is just one of many such agreements and treaties which shift the burden of decision making away from elected and accountable government officials to un-elected, appointed corporate functionaries. For instance, take a look at the conflict resolution mechanism's in NAFTA, CAFTA and the WTO treaties. Each of those treaties, and the S&PP as well, have the force of law in those countries which are signatories of it and any decisions made by those appointed corporate bureaucrats can, and do, over-ride domestic law. In other words, sovereignty has shifted from the representatives of The People to the representatives of the Corporate Boardroom.

This is not a conspiracy. By its nature, a conspiracy is hidden. This shift from free market capitalism to Fascism is hidden in plain view for anyone who cares to take the trouble to see it.

What isn't so obvious is the gradual, almost imperceptible creation of that new government to manipulate and protect the new economic order. The idea of the independent nation state is giving way to the idea of the dependent nation state in which democracy is practiced at the local level, but major decisions are reserved to what those treaties euphemistically call "stake holders." The clearest, most recent evidence of that shift is the surrendering of national sovereignty by Greece and Portugal in exchange for being "bailed out."

It seems that the world is being divided into economic zones rather than independent nations serving their own self-interests. Europe is the financial zone, the USA is the theoretical and education zone, Asia is the manufacturing zone, the Middle East and Russia are the raw materials zone and Latin America is rapidly becoming the food production zone. Africa has a little of each. What the citizens of those dependent nations within those zones do among themselves is of little interest to the guiding hands, so long as they don't buck their system of manipulating economic activity for their own advantage.

While this new, global Fascist government isn't called that, it amounts to a defacto government anyhow.

And, by the way, there has never been a Fascist government without the tools of oppression for those who get out of line. We now have that just about world-wide in the aftermath of 9/11. It is now perfectly legal to "disappear" people into a legal and physical black hole where they can be held forever without recourse in just about every country. Moreover, even the United States has claimed to have the extra-judicial power to kill any citizen it believes is a threat without due process of law. That HAS been acted upon. Ours is not the only country which has that power.

Things are moving rapidly toward the conclusion of what the Bible predicts will be the end times, whether we want to believe that or not. The evidence is right in front of you.

Old 02-06-2012, 01:20 PM

It seems that the world is being divided into economic zones rather than independent nations serving their own self-interests. Europe is the financial zone, the USA is the theoretical and education zone, Asia is the manufacturing zone, the Middle East and Russia are the raw materials zone and Latin America is rapidly becoming the food production zone. Africa has a little of each. What the citizens of those dependent nations within those zones do among themselves is of little interest to the guiding hands, so long as they don't buck their system of manipulating economic activity for their own advantage.

That makes perfect sense, you are absolutely right!!!!

Old 02-06-2012, 01:31 PM

7,168 posts, read 5,365,472 times
I agree with Skillit about fascism being the leading ideology of the NWO, I knew when I was young back in the 80's. Mussolini fascism is alive and well in the U S and both parties embrace it, look at how the SC ruled that corporations are people. Kind of funny that the banksters and corporations get behind a party or person and they end up in office. The only role the citizens play is being the dupes that fall for the same tricks year after year.
The case about Italy and Greece is a good one where a elected official stepped down and was replaced by a bankster. You know the saying money talks and BS walks and we are walking right off a cliif.

Old 02-06-2012, 01:35 PM

29,981 posts, read 42,930,375 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stillkit View Post
Not yet. But, any economy demands a government to regulate it, to level the playing field as it were. Economies create the government necessary to sustain it, not the other way around. Marx was wrong; Smith was right.

And, what government model is best suited for the new world economy, an economy guided by Smith's "invisible hand," an economy based upon the self-interest of those who are the "hand?" Fascism.

All our lives, we've been taught that the counterpoint to free market capitalism is communism, but that's turning out not to be so. Instead, we're moving relentlessly toward that other alternative, what Benito Mussolini described as ..."Corporatism because it is a merger of state and corporate power."

The S&PP Agreement talked about in the OP's original link, is just one of many such agreements and treaties which shift the burden of decision making away from elected and accountable government officials to un-elected, appointed corporate functionaries. For instance, take a look at the conflict resolution mechanism's in NAFTA, CAFTA and the WTO treaties. Each of those treaties, and the S&PP as well, have the force of law in those countries which are signatories of it and any decisions made by those appointed corporate bureaucrats can, and do, over-ride domestic law. In other words, sovereignty has shifted from the representatives of The People to the representatives of the Corporate Boardroom.

This is not a conspiracy. By its nature, a conspiracy is hidden. This shift from free market capitalism to Fascism is hidden in plain view for anyone who cares to take the trouble to see it.

What isn't so obvious is the gradual, almost imperceptible creation of that new government to manipulate and protect the new economic order. The idea of the independent nation state is giving way to the idea of the dependent nation state in which democracy is practiced at the local level, but major decisions are reserved to what those treaties euphemistically call "stake holders." The clearest, most recent evidence of that shift is the surrendering of national sovereignty by Greece and Portugal in exchange for being "bailed out."

While this new, global Fascist government isn't called that, it amounts to a defacto government anyhow.

And, by the way, there has never been a Fascist government without the tools of oppression for those who get out of line. We now have that just about world-wide in the aftermath of 9/11. It is now perfectly legal to "disappear" people into a legal and physical black hole where they can be held forever without recourse in just about every country. Moreover, even the United States has claimed to have the extra-judicial power to kill any citizen it believes is a threat without due process of law. That HAS been acted upon. Ours is not the only country which has that power.

Things are moving rapidly toward the conclusion of what the Bible predicts will be the end times, whether we want to believe that or not. The evidence is right in front of you.

Rarely do we agree but on this one I agree with most of your points.

Quote:
What the citizens of those dependent nations within those zones do among themselves is of little interest to the guiding hands, so long as they don't buck their system of manipulating economic activity for their own advantage.
The perfect exapmple of this wasUN/ NATO against Gaddafi. Gaddafi had already surrendered his WMDs and to most conditions of the West however he violated the NWO banking conglomerate by trying to establish a gold backed currency for the nations of N. Africa so that they could control their own economies and thus their own sovereignty.

As the EU nations participating in the eurozone are discovering and as the US should understand as the situation with The Fed has become a mirror to same: when a nation does not control its own currency it cannot maintain its own national sovereignty. Unelected technocrats (from the revolving doors of Goldman Sachs and other global banks) make national policy as they control the currency rather than the elected representatives of the people in individual nation states.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies