Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-07-2012, 08:35 AM

28,892 posts, read 30,266,067 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTexan View Post
Excellent post. You have Ron Paul but he is one man to go against the system. I don't think he can do it although I'm rooting for him.

There's nothing we can do. It's going to happen because the powerful are beyond our reach.
Anyone who challenges the system will be rubbed out...look what happened to Cain, to Kennedy and how many others...you don't work against them...I would fear for Ron Paul, if he got in office, and he won't...Amercians are unable to see what is really going on....they refuse and "that" will be our demise...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-07-2012, 08:37 AM

7,168 posts, read 5,365,472 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stillkit View Post
Since most in this thread seem to agree that it's coming and, in fact, is nearly here, it leads to a question: What do you do about it?

So far, all we've done is play the part of Paul Revere. Even in the case of the little boy who cried "Wolf!", the men from the village came out to deal with that wolf, not the boy himself.

In this case, who are the men of the village? Who is the militia which turned out at Concord? How do you fight global government? Should you fight it?

Should we all join the OWS movement? Or, the original Tea Party movement? Should we join the protestor's who try to shut down every WTO meeting?

This is a particularly disturbing question for Christian's who believe in Biblical prophesy and who believe it must transpire as a part of God's plan. If you resist it, aren't you setting yourself up in opposition to the Will of God himself? If you acquiesce to it, aren't you condemning your grandchildren to a life of servitude to global corporations?

What do you DO?
I think biblical prophesy concerning the book of Revelations that the technology is already here for what is called the mark of the beast. A company already produces a micro chip that can be transplanted under your skin that would contain information:

Quote:
How would you like to have the equivalent of a barcode built into your arm? It would be convenient. A quick scan could save the need to show passports or ID cards. It would be handier than carrying cash or producing medical records.
BBC NEWS | UK | Magazine | Security under the skin

Is it so far fetched the laws could be passed requiring all people to have the chip to be able to make purchases? After all it has been approved by the Food and Drug Administration. Granted so far it is for medical records but could that be expanded? I would think logic would dictate that it can.

Pressed into that type of choice I would hope I could be strong in my faith, but one never knows till that day arrives. I have been preparing for sustainable living and really hope I have more time to learn and put into practice.

Old 02-07-2012, 08:40 AM

28,892 posts, read 30,266,067 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swingblade View Post
I think biblical prophesy concerning the book of Revelations that the technology is already here for what is called the mark of the beast. A company already produces a micro chip that can be transplanted under your skin that would contain information:

Is it so far fetched the laws could be passed requiring all people to have the chip to be able to make purchases? After all it has been approved by the Food and Drug Administration. Granted so far it is for medical records but could that be expanded? I would think logic would dictate that it can.

Pressed into that type of choice I would hope I could be strong in my faith, but one never knows till that day arrives. I have been preparing for sustainable living and really hope I have more time to learn and put into practice.
when they produced those chips for dogs, it really scared me, and made me wonder, whose next. I've heard the media actually report that babies should get these chips at birth to protect them against being abducted...what a pretense, huh? And believe me, to answer your question, they will create a false fear, to aquire they're agenda...even if it's force.

Old 02-07-2012, 09:09 AM

1,720 posts, read 1,316,146 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cremebrulee View Post
Larry McDonald, the 2nd president of the John Birch Society and a conservative Democratic member of the United States House of Representatives who represented the 7th congressional district of Georgia, wrote a forward for Allen's 1976 book The Rockefeller File, wherein he stated:
The drive of the Rockefellers and their allies is to create a one-world government, combining super-capitalism and Communism under the same tent, all under their control ... Do I mean conspiracy? Yes I do. I am convinced there is such a plot, international in scope, generations old in planning, and incredibly evil in intent.[47]
In his 2002 autobiography Memoirs, Rockefeller wrote:
For more than a century ideological extremists at either end of the political spectrum have seized upon well-publicized incidents ... to attack the Rockefeller family for the inordinate influence they claim we wield over American political and economic institutions. Some even believe we are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as 'internationalists' and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure—one world, if you will. If that's the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it.

Those to whom information is presented must deal with their personal unwillingness to hear new facts.
We have to make a serious effort to distinguish between the expression of an unfounded theory and the disclosure of verifiable information and facts.
They absolutely refuse to accept even the most convincing proof because they dare not admit to themselves that they have been lied to by officials in whom the placed their trust.
"combining super-capitalism and Communism under the same tent, all under their control ..."

Seee This: savethemales.ca - Rothschilds Conduct "Red Symphony"

"A SECRET WELL-ORGANIZED WORLD POWER"

Bella Dodd was circumspect about the people behind the Communist Party. She once was told to phone two multi-millionaires who live in the Waldorf Towers if she lost contact with Moscow. Elsewhere, she refers to "a secret well organized world power." She is obviously afraid to be candid. She suspects that one CPUSA leader's "suicide" was in fact murder. (172)

Another vital piece of the overall puzzle is provided by Dr. Bella Dodd, a former leading member of the American Communist Party. Former FBI agent Cleon Skousen, in his book The Naked Capitalist (1970) gives some details: "Dr. Dodd said she first became aware of some mysterious super-leadership right after World War II when the U.S. Communist Party had difficulty getting instructions from Moscow on several vital matters requiring immediate attention. The American Communist hierarchy was told that any time they had an emergency of this kind they should contact any one of three designated persons at the Waldorf Towers. Dr. Dodd noted that whenever the Party obtained instructions from any of these men, Moscow always ratified them.

"What puzzled Dr. Dodd was the fact that not one of these three contacts was a Russian. Nor were any of them Communists. In fact, all three were extremely wealthy American capitalists. "Dr. Dodd said: 'I would certainly like to find out who is running things'".

From: Behind the Scenes in the Continuing World Revolution

"Yes I do. I am convinced there is such a plot, international in scope, generations old in planning, and incredibly evil in intent."

"THREE WORLD WARS"

It's time to remember that "Islamists" like Ayatollah Khameini and the Zionists are actually Masonic brothers. They form two arms of a pincer designed to throw the world into chaos, out of which will emerge Illuminati tyranny.

Like the Zionists, Khameini and Islamic fundamentalists were put into power by the Illuminati , i.e. the Masonic Central Bankers. (See also, David Livingstone'sIslamists/Zionists: Following the Hegelian Dialectic.)

Let's review General Pike's famous 1871 Letter to Giuseppe Mazzini:
"The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the "agentur" of the "Illuminati" between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World," Pike wrote.
"Agentur" means "agent." The same term is used in another Illuminati document "The Protocols of the Elders of Zion" which dates from the same period.
The key point here is these wars are contrived. They are "caused by agentur of the Illuminati" on both sides. These agents owe their first loyalty to the Illuminati not to their countries.

Their aim is to destroy their respective countries and profit from the carnage

Pike continues: "The [third] war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other."
The rest of the world will be drawn in. "Meanwhile the other nations, once more divided on this issue will be constrained to fight to the point of complete physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustion..."
At this point, they will be constrained to accept the Luciferian one-world government.

CONCLUSION

"Zionism is but an incident of a far-reaching plan," leading American Zionist Louis Marshall, counsel for bankers Kuhn Loeb said in 1917. "It is merely a convenient peg on which to hang a powerful weapon."
Zionism has been effective in conscripting the US into World War One and World War Two Now, they are going for a hat trick.
Americans, and Westerners in general, have forfeited their sovereignty and culture to an alien movement which is itself a tool of Satanists. The "far-reaching plan" is to use war to establish a Satanic dominion over humanity.

From: henrymakow.com - exposing feminism and the new world order

"The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the "agentur" of the "Illuminati" between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World. The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other. Meanwhile the other nations, once more divided on this issue will be constrained to fight to the point of complete physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustion…We shall unleash the Nihilists and the atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and of the most bloody turmoil. Then everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the world minority of revolutionaries, will exterminate those destroyers of civilization, and the multitude, disillusioned with Christianity, whose deistic spirits will from that moment be without compass or direction, anxious for an ideal, but without knowing where to render its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in the public view. This manifestation will result from the general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and atheism, both conquered and exterminated at the same time." 4

Some of this sound familiar? Like it could happen?

Quote from:
WW3 - More About Albert Pike and Three World Wars

Joel Skousen: WWIII & Why We Must Support Ron Paul (Addendum - YouTube

The nephew of the Late Cleon Skousen who wrote, The Naked Capitalist.

Last edited by CK78; 02-07-2012 at 09:23 AM..

Old 02-07-2012, 11:21 AM

15,089 posts, read 8,631,560 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kshe95girl View Post
So, you only want people that hold the same beliefs as you to post in this thread?
Sorry, sweetie pie, but once you put something out on a public forum, anyone can post a rebuttal, thats the way it works.
Have you still not figured that out?
Maybe posting in P&OC just isnt your thing.
No, I think what this poster was looking for is an adult conversation, free of the juvenile quips and pictures of tin foil, since the subject is a very serious matter.

I could have saved him/her the disappointment by pointing out the dozens upon dozens of other threads started by well meaning posters hoping to be informative that are immediately attacked by the same usual suspects ... every time and without fail ... one can set their watch by it.

Old 02-07-2012, 11:26 AM

23,416 posts, read 36,998,001 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyNTexas View Post
No, I think what this poster was looking for is an adult conversation, free of the juvenile quips and pictures of tin foil, since the subject is a very serious matter.

I could have saved him/her the disappointment by pointing out the dozens upon dozens of other threads started by well meaning posters hoping to be informative that are immediately attacked by the same usual suspects ... every time and without fail ... one can set their watch by it.
Thanks, but if I want a message, I'll call Western Union.

Old 02-07-2012, 11:54 AM

33,571 posts, read 18,157,975 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CK78 View Post
"combining super-capitalism and Communism under the same tent, all under their control ..."

Seee This: savethemales.ca - Rothschilds Conduct "Red Symphony"

"A SECRET WELL-ORGANIZED WORLD POWER"

Bella Dodd was circumspect about the people behind the Communist Party. She once was told to phone two multi-millionaires who live in the Waldorf Towers if she lost contact with Moscow. Elsewhere, she refers to "a secret well organized world power." She is obviously afraid to be candid. She suspects that one CPUSA leader's "suicide" was in fact murder. (172)

Another vital piece of the overall puzzle is provided by Dr. Bella Dodd, a former leading member of the American Communist Party. Former FBI agent Cleon Skousen, in his book The Naked Capitalist (1970) gives some details: "Dr. Dodd said she first became aware of some mysterious super-leadership right after World War II when the U.S. Communist Party had difficulty getting instructions from Moscow on several vital matters requiring immediate attention. The American Communist hierarchy was told that any time they had an emergency of this kind they should contact any one of three designated persons at the Waldorf Towers. Dr. Dodd noted that whenever the Party obtained instructions from any of these men, Moscow always ratified them.

"What puzzled Dr. Dodd was the fact that not one of these three contacts was a Russian. Nor were any of them Communists. In fact, all three were extremely wealthy American capitalists. "Dr. Dodd said: 'I would certainly like to find out who is running things'".

From: Behind the Scenes in the Continuing World Revolution

"Yes I do. I am convinced there is such a plot, international in scope, generations old in planning, and incredibly evil in intent."

"THREE WORLD WARS"

It's time to remember that "Islamists" like Ayatollah Khameini and the Zionists are actually Masonic brothers. They form two arms of a pincer designed to throw the world into chaos, out of which will emerge Illuminati tyranny.

Like the Zionists, Khameini and Islamic fundamentalists were put into power by the Illuminati , i.e. the Masonic Central Bankers. (See also, David Livingstone'sIslamists/Zionists: Following the Hegelian Dialectic.)

Let's review General Pike's famous 1871 Letter to Giuseppe Mazzini:
"The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the "agentur" of the "Illuminati" between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World," Pike wrote.
"Agentur" means "agent." The same term is used in another Illuminati document "The Protocols of the Elders of Zion" which dates from the same period.
The key point here is these wars are contrived. They are "caused by agentur of the Illuminati" on both sides. These agents owe their first loyalty to the Illuminati not to their countries.

Their aim is to destroy their respective countries and profit from the carnage

Pike continues: "The [third] war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other."
The rest of the world will be drawn in. "Meanwhile the other nations, once more divided on this issue will be constrained to fight to the point of complete physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustion..."
At this point, they will be constrained to accept the Luciferian one-world government.

CONCLUSION

"Zionism is but an incident of a far-reaching plan," leading American Zionist Louis Marshall, counsel for bankers Kuhn Loeb said in 1917. "It is merely a convenient peg on which to hang a powerful weapon."
Zionism has been effective in conscripting the US into World War One and World War Two Now, they are going for a hat trick.
Americans, and Westerners in general, have forfeited their sovereignty and culture to an alien movement which is itself a tool of Satanists. The "far-reaching plan" is to use war to establish a Satanic dominion over humanity.

From: henrymakow.com - exposing feminism and the new world order

"The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the "agentur" of the "Illuminati" between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World. The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other. Meanwhile the other nations, once more divided on this issue will be constrained to fight to the point of complete physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustion…We shall unleash the Nihilists and the atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and of the most bloody turmoil. Then everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the world minority of revolutionaries, will exterminate those destroyers of civilization, and the multitude, disillusioned with Christianity, whose deistic spirits will from that moment be without compass or direction, anxious for an ideal, but without knowing where to render its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in the public view. This manifestation will result from the general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and atheism, both conquered and exterminated at the same time." 4

Some of this sound familiar? Like it could happen?

Quote from:
WW3 - More About Albert Pike and Three World Wars

Joel Skousen: WWIII & Why We Must Support Ron Paul (Addendum - YouTube

The nephew of the Late Cleon Skousen who wrote, The Naked Capitalist.
No one will stop WW111 from happening. We are headed there now. Revelation speaks about the tribulation and what will happen because of nations ignoring God and setting themselves up as their own gods.

Old 02-07-2012, 12:01 PM

86,052 posts, read 84,472,986 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swingblade View Post

They are also playing this up to the rich so they can keep tabs on their kids. In other countries it's typical for kids of the rich to be kidnapped for ransom.

Old 02-07-2012, 01:33 PM

15,089 posts, read 8,631,560 times
Quote:
Not yet. But, any economy demands a government to regulate it, to level the playing field as it were. Economies create the government necessary to sustain it, not the other way around. Marx was wrong; Smith was right.

And, what government model is best suited for the new world economy, an economy guided by Smith's "invisible hand," an economy based upon the self-interest of those who are the "hand?" Fascism.

All our lives, we've been taught that the counterpoint to free market capitalism is communism, but that's turning out not to be so. Instead, we're moving relentlessly toward that other alternative, what Benito Mussolini described as ..."Corporatism because it is a merger of state and corporate power."
100% agreement. And well stated.

Quote:
The S&PP Agreement talked about in the OP's original link, is just one of many such agreements and treaties which shift the burden of decision making away from elected and accountable government officials to un-elected, appointed corporate functionaries. For instance, take a look at the conflict resolution mechanism's in NAFTA, CAFTA and the WTO treaties. Each of those treaties, and the S&PP as well, have the force of law in those countries which are signatories of it and any decisions made by those appointed corporate bureaucrats can, and do, over-ride domestic law. In other words, sovereignty has shifted from the representatives of The People to the representatives of the Corporate Boardroom.
Also 100% accurate and true.

Quote:
This is not a conspiracy. By its nature, a conspiracy is hidden. This shift from free market capitalism to Fascism is hidden in plain view for anyone who cares to take the trouble to see it.
Here, I would correct you. It most certainly is, and has been a conspiracy of immense proportions.

This is the "mental block" that needs to be removed from the public at large. The very idea that "Conspiracy" and "Theory" are automatically linked, while also depicting fairytale and overactive imagination is precisely the tactic employed to keep people dumbed down and ignorant of the reality that is occurring around them.

In a moment I will provide some interesting proof of this grand conspiracy, and what is at the center of it. The important thing to remember, and I will give this warning again is, it doesn't matter what you (you=general public) believe .... you can believe anything you want to ... what matters is what "they believe".

Quote:
What isn't so obvious is the gradual, almost imperceptible creation of that new government to manipulate and protect the new economic order. The idea of the independent nation state is giving way to the idea of the dependent nation state in which democracy is practiced at the local level, but major decisions are reserved to what those treaties euphemistically call "stake holders." The clearest, most recent evidence of that shift is the surrendering of national sovereignty by Greece and Portugal in exchange for being "bailed out."
The European Union is a poster child, and a preview look at what the "New World Order" or "Global Government" has in store for the people of the planet. Just take a look at this European Union Poster:

Now carefully notice the people in the foreground of this poster ... all of them having square "Block Heads", with the exception of the baby in the bottom left corner who's head is still round. What this poster is saying covertly is that the public are block heads .. idiots ... and these "overlords" are laughing and mocking the public. The child with the round head depicts a person that has not yet been "educated" and turned into a block head dummy. This should infuriate people ... but the majority are simply incapable of critical thought ... so clueless, they don't even realize when they are being overtly insulted.

Also, notice in the background, the structure is a painting of the Tower of Babel. Over top are the Stars of the EU Flag, which are inverted pentagrams, and the caption: Europe - Many Tongues, One Voice is really saying all of the countries that make up the EU have no voice, and are living under a tyrannical "dictatorship". And, perhaps more significantly, it's a direct affront to the Biblical God of the Bible, if one chooses to educate themselves about the Tower of Babel as discussed in Genesis.

Could this be just a big coincidence? That the EU Parliament building was constructed to reflect a modern image of the Tower of Babel?

For those unfamiliar, up to the point in the Bible when the Tower of Babel was constructed, all peoples of the earth spoke one common language, which helped to facilitate the Tower's construction as a collective human effort to build a structure to reach Heaven by human ingenuity. After which, God allegedly separated the people by confusing them with many different languages so that they may not work together in such a manner as to delude themselves as being capable of reaching Heaven without God's assistance. So, Europe - Many tongues, one voice is the modern day equivalent of denouncing the need for God's assistance to reach Heaven (clearly a Satanic message). That the Parliament Building appears to be an incomplete construction of the Tower, simply means that the EU is not the end of this unification ... that will come after ALL nations are part of the "New World Order".

The evidence here is undeniably overt and clear upon careful examination (if you aren't a Block Head). Catch yourself before saying "Tin Foil Hat", because the tin foil hat is really for the block heads that think such things don't actually exist, in spite of overwhelming evidence that is right in front of their square noses.

Quote:
It seems that the world is being divided into economic zones rather than independent nations serving their own self-interests. Europe is the financial zone, the USA is the theoretical and education zone, Asia is the manufacturing zone, the Middle East and Russia are the raw materials zone and Latin America is rapidly becoming the food production zone. Africa has a little of each. What the citizens of those dependent nations within those zones do among themselves is of little interest to the guiding hands, so long as they don't buck their system of manipulating economic activity for their own advantage.
This is certainly a plausible view, however, I see it as less of a division and more a consolidation. Looking at the EU member nations as an example ... the EU was created to become a Mega-Corporation that merged all of those independent countries (companies) into a conglomerate who all must answer to and follow the orders of the "Board of Directors" in Brussels, with the national governments of those once independent nation members subordinate to them, and there solely to carry out their marching orders to which the people (Block Heads) of those nations having many tongues, and only one voice ... the EU government.

Quote:
While this new, global Fascist government isn't called that, it amounts to a defacto government anyhow.

And, by the way, there has never been a Fascist government without the tools of oppression for those who get out of line. We now have that just about world-wide in the aftermath of 9/11. It is now perfectly legal to "disappear" people into a legal and physical black hole where they can be held forever without recourse in just about every country. Moreover, even the United States has claimed to have the extra-judicial power to kill any citizen it believes is a threat without due process of law. That HAS been acted upon. Ours is not the only country which has that power.

Things are moving rapidly toward the conclusion of what the Bible predicts will be the end times, whether we want to believe that or not. The evidence is right in front of you.
100% true also ... and this is again time to reiterate what I said earlier ... it doesn't matter what the "Block Heads" believe ... what matters is what "they" believe.

And there are so many overt examples and signs to be impossible to show them all here. Yet, the majority see none ... as that is how they've been conditioned to respond .... "Conspiracy Theory" ... "Tin Foil Hats" ... etc., whenever these topics come up, or the signs are shown them.

Here's a great pop culture sign that really is amazing:

How appropriate ... Deny you cannot ...

Here in another instance of overt satanism to which Millions are clueless:

Notice the Papal Chair .... see anything strange? How about the inverted cross .. the symbol of Christ ... the upside down image of the Crucifix of Christ is purely a satanic message. Few people even notice. But this is but one example of the hundreds for which the Vatican is a store house of satanic imagery and Antichrist worship, as astounding as that may be to the Millions of deceived Christians of the world.

And all of this is rather out in the open ... as you said ..."hidden in plain sight".

From the all seeing eye over top the pyramid on the US Dollar Bill, to the latin around it that says "New World Order". Right in your face.

How about this US Navy building in Southern California ... is this too just a coincidence:

Now I could go on for days ... and page after page of THOUSANDS of overt examples that are all around us, and most people don't notice a thing.

I'm going to end with just one more image that Millions have looked at, and their "Block Heads" prevent them from recognizing how overtly fake, silly, and ridiculous it is to look at carefully and still think that it is real:

This image wouldn't even be acceptable to a low budget, B movie producer, and could be better constructed by any number of amateur-semi-professional videographers in minutes. Consequently, this is a purposefully poor fake which reinforces the notion to members of the group that the masses really are block heads and deserving of their fate as subjects of the New World Order.

They believe that the masses are too stupid to have a say in their own governance ... and this is one of the many proofs they have to support such thoughts.

The most common phrase might be "Wake Up" .... but the real message should be simply .... "Open Your Eyes".

Old 02-07-2012, 01:57 PM

29,981 posts, read 42,930,375 times
Sinister Sites - The Denver International Airport | The Vigilant Citizen
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies