Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-08-2012, 11:27 AM

90,297 posts, read 120,759,995 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
Cause if this was a repub.....the dems would be all over it and saying...LOOK A REPUB AND SEX OFFENDERS....that's the only reason....
When people showed up at Tea Party rallies with racist signs, or committed crimes like assault, the TP's response, and the response of its supporters on this forum was "It's just one/a few people", "You can expect some lunatics in a big group", etc. I happen to agree with that. It's the same thing in this situation. Public rallies are likely to attract a few nuts.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-08-2012, 11:28 AM

17,004 posts, read 12,592,213 times
Still unfocused and protesting in an irrelevant place.

Old 02-08-2012, 11:31 AM

46,281 posts, read 27,093,964 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiana View Post
When people showed up at Tea Party rallies with racist signs, or committed crimes like assault, the TP's response, and the response of its supporters on this forum was "It's just one/a few people", "You can expect some lunatics in a big group", etc. I happen to agree with that. It's the same thing in this situation. Public rallies are likely to attract a few nuts.
That's because that's all it was...few and FAR between....The OWS is a daily stupid event that has had numeorus arrests, assualts...people crapping on police cars...using drainage to **** and crap in (that you BTW approved of) rapes, and the list goes on and on, and all you can say is...well the tea party did it also.... which is a complete lie...

Old 02-08-2012, 11:32 AM

1,081 posts, read 916,003 times
ows is killing the left, and I couldn't be happier about that.

Old 02-08-2012, 11:40 AM

1,677 posts, read 1,668,283 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chromekitty View Post
Read the article.
It says that the homeless man became concerned about Hoff's behavior.

Do you suppose the homeless man saw normal or acceptable behavior and became concerned about that?
Sources say a homeless man who was concerned about Hoff's behavior grabbed a piece of his mail, saw his real name, called police and they came and arrested Hoff.

Old 02-08-2012, 11:51 AM

Quote:
That's because that's all it was...few and FAR between....The OWS is a daily stupid event that has had numeorus arrests, assualts...people crapping on police cars...using drainage to **** and crap in (that you BTW approved of) rapes, and the list goes on and on, and all you can say is...well the tea party did it also.... which is a complete lie...
WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAA? WHAT did I approve of? Put up or shut up!

Old 02-08-2012, 04:01 PM

Quote:
WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAA? WHAT did I approve of? Put up or shut up!
Oh, that's an EASY ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chromekitty View Post
Don't get to excited they do that at many events in the city that are held near the streams and/or parks. For the greenway issues and where the streams feed.

Nice try though...
There ya go....supporting the OWS ****ting and pissing in the parks and streams....

Now, put up or shut and and defend this....

Old 02-08-2012, 04:28 PM

Quote:
Oh, that's an EASY ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There ya go....supporting the OWS ****ting and pissing in the parks and streams....

Now, put up or shut and and defend this....
You said I defended that. You then posted (probably out of context I might add) something someone else posted. We are all individuals here. I have never called anyone to account for something someone else said. I am not responsible for someone else's posts.

Old 02-08-2012, 04:55 PM

Quote:
You said I defended that. You then posted (probably out of context I might add) something someone else posted. We are all individuals here. I have never called anyone to account for something someone else said. I am not responsible for someone else's posts.
You are absolutely correct....and I'm sorry about that...and do apologize for that...

Not sure why I though you were CK?

Old 02-08-2012, 05:50 PM

Quote:
You are absolutely correct....and I'm sorry about that...and do apologize for that...

Not sure why I though you were CK?
Apology accepted!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies