Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-08-2012, 09:10 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,268,118 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucidkitty View Post
Oh yeah kind of like the money wasted by GDUB on his 180 days of vacation he spent in his first 4 years in office which mind you is about triple what the current president has taken.
Deflection your name is liberal and they are trying very hard to deflect on this one.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-09-2012, 04:51 AM

3,160 posts, read 4,366,895 times
nothing to see here folks, move along.
this is our fearless Leader and sidekick being different than the previous presidents and leading by example.

all obama has done the last three years is show he's WORSE than all the previous administrations combined.
Hell at least peanut carter had a sliver of integrity....

Old 02-09-2012, 06:16 AM

10,029 posts, read 8,346,222 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by buzzards27 View Post
Well, at least she isn't diverting an aircraft carrier from its return from deployment in the gulf and flying in on a fighter jet.... Sure, never seen anything like that have you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Memphis1979 View Post
Mrs. Laura Bush meets and waves to children during her tour of Prayas, Thursday, March 2, 2006, in New Delhi, India. White House photo by Shealah Craighead

What costs more, a trip to India, a part of a "tour" or one trip to Iowa where kids likely raised funds to go to meet the first lady?
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackandproud View Post
You are so correct, Nancy did not bus any children to an auditorium, absolutely correct. Billions of dollars in grants was established and provided to schools for the program over the years. President Reagan signed a bill starting Ms. Reagans project off with $1.7 billion. Mrs. Reagan toured around the country provided checks to schools to establish their Dare program.

Nancy Reagan Dare | Nancy Reagan Takes On a DARE at Two Schools - Los Angeles Times

Nancy Reagan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I love the "but he/she did it too" responses from the Obamots. Their problem is that they think conservatives are as foolish as they are in that they give any politician with the right letter after their name a free pass on everything because it's their guy. We all understand that they think that Obamas can do no wrong because it's their guy in office. He has a capital D after his name. Of course they have no idea how any conservatives feel about any of the things they posted in their replies. I personally think that most of them are asinine and a waste of money. I do not give a free pass because "my guy" is doing it.

Old 02-09-2012, 07:09 AM

6,721 posts, read 5,201,923 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
How many buses will it take to haul 10,000 kids? I guess all you can think of is that a former president did something on an aircraft carrier. Huh?
Your hate is showing dude. Why could bush delay the return of a carrier, keeping its crew from their loved ones so he could set up a bogus photo op and everything is fine? But just read this first lady is bringing in kids to an event and without knowing who is paying for the transport you wingnuts are hopping mad.... Hypocricy at its best.

Sad that you guys think anything the obamas do is waste but your guy invents a "Crawford Ranch" for photo ops and anything they did was beyond discussion.

Old 02-09-2012, 07:23 AM

14,917 posts, read 13,101,264 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
How many buses will it take to haul 10,000 kids? I guess all you can think of is that a former president did something on an aircraft carrier. Huh?
Oh my God!!! School children are taking a field trip. What's this country coming to?

Old 02-09-2012, 07:36 AM

25,231 posts, read 16,938,118 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick Roma View Post
Whine Much?

Old 02-09-2012, 07:38 AM

25,231 posts, read 16,938,118 times
Quote:
I love the "but he/she did it too" responses from the Obamots. Their problem is that they think conservatives are as foolish as they are in that they give any politician with the right letter after their name a free pass on everything because it's their guy. We all understand that they think that Obamas can do no wrong because it's their guy in office. He has a capital D after his name. Of course they have no idea how any conservatives feel about any of the things they posted in their replies. I personally think that most of them are asinine and a waste of money. I do not give a free pass because "my guy" is doing it.
There is no problem we KNOW that right-wingers are FOOLS, you guys prove every day on this board, keep it up.

Old 02-09-2012, 07:47 AM

10,029 posts, read 8,346,222 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper in Dallas View Post
There is no problem we KNOW that right-wingers are FOOLS, you guys prove every day on this board, keep it up.
Really? Who are the ones that are giving the first lady a free pass on an asinine waste of taxpayer funds here because their guy is in office?

Old 02-09-2012, 07:49 AM

68,329 posts, read 54,389,283 times
Quote:
I have never seen such a blatant waste of taxpayer money all the glorify a President. These two are hopelessly hung up on themselves, not the betterment of those kids or anyone else. I can post a remedial version if that isn't clear enough....
Missed the Dog & Pony Show on the aircraft carrier did ya?

Last edited by burdell; 02-09-2012 at 08:01 AM..

Old 02-09-2012, 07:57 AM

59,059 posts, read 27,306,837 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fitzy24 View Post
And your point?
Wasn't it Obama himself who said" We should all tighten our belts"?

Don't you think when we are in a situation like this, The National Debt has continued to increase an average of $3.98 billion per day that the President's should set an example, just a little?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies