Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-09-2012, 03:39 PM

24,620 posts, read 28,273,993 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper in Dallas View Post
Good to know, just trying to help.
There are a lot of conservatives that do not like guns, it is just that the conservatives do not like bring up that fact.
That is a shame the country could use more like you here.
Peace
Yeah, gotcha.
I get frustrated at the white man's fear sticks.
I wonder how people would react if more blacks decided to become armed and had open carry with their firearms?
This constant choice to live in fear (not all, but quite a few CD posters seem to enjoy) can't be good for their health.
It makes so many people sound so unbalanced and I don't know if I want a bunch of unbalanced people running around with guns.

I simply choose not to participate in what I think is insanity in insisting that if you don't like guns you're a stupid liberal. It's silly and doesn't provide any reason to listen to the garbage their "side" spews.
I was in the military so long ago, that I had a choice to learn how to use a gun and chose not to.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-09-2012, 04:41 PM

17,468 posts, read 12,931,809 times
Some people just like guns and enjoying shooting them, has nothing to do with being a white person.

If our government would focus more on the gangs with guns that would help Americans a lot.

Is there a law against blacks owning guns, I've seen them on the shooting range, they never expressed they had to ask to be there.

Old 02-09-2012, 04:49 PM

1,282 posts, read 1,903,414 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LetsRock View Post
When seconds count the police are only minutes away.
Dominoes will show up with a pizza faster than the police will show up when you call 911!

Old 02-09-2012, 05:06 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,438,358 times
Another great sory, chalk one up for the good guys again, been happening a lot lot this lately infact the past 3 months or so. With someone protecting their property, their life, their kids, their home, with a firearm.

Say what you want, without the firearm, no one knows what the outcome would be, could have been much worse. This is a great story, and yeah for this homeowner.

Thank goodness for the little girl, who scremed and kicked her way yesterday, out of a kidnappers hand, they are on Jane Mitchell right now, the two were in a wal-mart. Good for this little girl.

Voluntary manslaughter and he was in jail for 7 years then out. He is a piece of white trash.

Last edited by california-jewel; 02-09-2012 at 05:08 PM.. Reason: oluntar

Old 02-09-2012, 05:10 PM

1,263 posts, read 1,171,025 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chielgirl View Post
Yeah, gotcha.
I wonder how people would react if more blacks decided to become armed and had open carry with their firearms?
This constant choice to live in fear (not all, but quite a few CD posters seem to enjoy) can't be good for their health.
It makes so many people sound so unbalanced and I don't know if I want a bunch of unbalanced people running around with guns.

I simply choose not to participate in what I think is insanity in insisting that if you don't like guns you're a stupid liberal. It's silly and doesn't provide any reason to listen to the garbage their "side" spews.
I was in the military so long ago, that I had a choice to learn how to use a gun and chose not to.
Pure hogwash. I'm starting to see many "good" blacks develop and interest and obtain legal ownership themselves. I've even taught a few at my local range how to fire an AR-15/M-16 variant rifle. The one kid (well, to be honest he was a kid to me, approx 25) was watching me shoot my bone stock Colt A2 20" Government. He had a EoTech on his A3 M-4. He knew I had been trained how to fire with open sights. Hell, I was the only one on the range using them. I showed him some things and he thanked me for it. Before I left his groups tightened up and he was doing much better. You'll be shocked at his reply why he bought it when I asked him. " I work 40 hours a week... If those ni**az think they are breaking into my house and stealing my stuff, they have another thing comin'!" I couldn't argue with the man. Now Uncle Sam taught you how to shoot one the right way. Look out hoods and gangbangers.

Last edited by SamTM; 02-09-2012 at 05:18 PM..

Old 02-09-2012, 05:12 PM

11,078 posts, read 15,076,221 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vegas Joe View Post
Dominoes will show up with a pizza faster than the police will show up when you call 911!
You got that right...and the Dominoes guy won't try to date your teen daughter and talk a bunch of crap when he gets there either

Old 02-09-2012, 05:20 PM

1,263 posts, read 1,171,025 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by muleskinner View Post
You got that right...and the Dominoes guy won't try to date your teen daughter and talk a bunch of crap when he gets there either
Don't dial 911...dial 1911.

Old 02-09-2012, 05:21 PM

2,539 posts, read 4,085,827 times
She needs a bigger gun and more practice.

Old 02-09-2012, 05:27 PM

39,861 posts, read 26,489,397 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SamTM View Post
Pure hogwash. I'm starting to see many "good" blacks develop and interest and obtain legal ownership themselves.....
First, thank you for training people in safe and responsible gun handling, and helping them gain proficiency.

Expect to get attacked for the use of the term ""good" blacks" from those that will do everything possible to ignore the context on how the term is used. I do see something similar on a number of gun boards. An increasing number of law abiding people of all racial minorities, gaining an interest in firearms, both for self defense and simply as a pasttime.

Old 02-09-2012, 05:30 PM

29,981 posts, read 42,920,640 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chielgirl View Post
Yeah, gotcha.
I wonder how people would react if more blacks decided to become armed and had open carry with their firearms?.......
I realize your moniker states you are an old hippie. Maybe you didn't realize that Jim Crow laws have been a thing of the past for decades? I guess they had some pretty good drugs back in your day that might explain the memory lapse. I mean, you wouldn't be intentionally race-baiting would you?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies