Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-16-2012, 05:17 PM

23,416 posts, read 36,998,001 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by harborlady View Post
HA!! You'd have laughed hard in a Catholic forum elsewhere when I bare knuckle wiped the floor with these jokers whining about feminists ruined "their world their world" like wicked witches of the west melting in a puddle.

I didn't steal your manhood, it's lying there on the floor of a brothel right where you left it. Quit sniveling like biddies and pick it up!

The mods were forced to shut the thread down because they had to cut down 6 'postal' posts after I said it. Yipe! yipe! yipe! Git goin ya aig suckin sheep stealin son of a stuffed monkey! I didn't say that part but it was exactly what I was thinking. Maybe sometime women ought to gift humanity an addendum to the Bible. "Dumb sh*t grown boys do, and this is what it looks like!" Then take over the job of recording the moral HERstory of our species and our country. Their feelings will be very hurt, but character building exercises are a good thing.

I truly wish they didn't shut the thread down. I would have continued running them down until I broke every last crazy house mirror. Any male requiring this amount of supervision at this late date in his life is an unfit husband, unfit father, and unfit for civilization. These blow hard empty suit rapscallions had the gall to call themselves Catholic.

Speaking of generations, here's something else the Vatican never knew about marriage. Great great great Grammy was right. Disrespect their mother? Toss their bed in the barn until they learn how to act. His would be wife, if he should ever manage to master his own pitiful self, might thank you later. And Grandma was right as well. A man loses control of himself at the family table, have the family pick up their plates and vote with their feet elsewhere. Time for a picnic, kids! Give him the whole table that was to graciously feed many by the labors of love from 2. Give him the whole room to his territorial amphibian brain. Give him the whole house if need be all by his lonesome self worshipping self. It might occur to him the difference between a house and family he 'owns' and a home WE, a real family, SHARE. He fell in love with his career and his truck and forgot all the other priceless intangibles that defy accountant ledger books.

And THERE Vatican "experts", is a PROPER defense of marriage. Not sending mankind on yet another FOOLS ERRAND running gays down over the argument going on in their own, and YOUR own, bloodthirsty freak show mirror heads.

So kshe, don't pin idealistic hopes so far in the future when it's available to you right in this moment, right there in your marriage. Leading by positive example is the best immunization you can ever give your daughter and your son alike. They'll know better whats foul, what to spit out, and paying it forward in the community and the world becomes a whole other immunization. That's the stuff that made MLK generation strong & truly righteous. Leaving kids blind & ignorant of evil is an act of betrayal, and tough love is self indulgent BS from talentless parents avoiding the job of teaching & demanding blind obedience bots. It has never worked and forcing another round of that crap on the flock isn't anything I'm willing to remain silent about. Not just no, HELL NO.

Any statisticians know how many Catholics are standing outside the Church? ::crickets:::

I wonder if Obama knows the full depth/ breadth of vicious passive aggressive sheep stealing 'holy wars' going on right here in America. PsyOps and religion is a deadly combination, and the ends do not justify the means. He's masterfully sidestepping steaming piles of dung, but pointing out the therapy these 'players' are needful of attending on their own dime would be quite a refreshing change of venue. Don't you think?
Never fear, I have always led by example in my family, my daughter is an amazing person, and I am not saying that merely because I am her mother.
I come from a long line of amazing women, my grandmother was a suffragette and was arrested for it I dont know how many times.
My mother went to Selma and marched, she is still amazing at 75.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-16-2012, 05:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 60sfemi View Post
Well, thats nice, but Ron Paul hasn't a chance in .....whatever....to actually become president. What will you do as a serious debater, and good right wing voter to ensure that women maintain the right to contraception.....will you write all of your senators/congresspeople....will show your disdain at anyone on your side of the aisle that would attempt to make contraception a talking point anymore. Will you tweet Rush/Glenn and all their ilk as well. What exactly are you willing to do besides wish to vote for someone that can't win
Cant rep you for this, but I have to say, well done!
Every woman of conscience should be doing all of the above, and more.

Old 02-16-2012, 06:05 PM

11,944 posts, read 14,782,788 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJon3475 View Post
No one cares about your speaking in tongue or your platitudes.

You have an extremely false self-righteous and entitled attitude.
Funny, we've heard plenty of OCD speaking in tongues out of your mouths. And your little winged monkeys too! But... it's the rest of the world who dun it to ya?

Quote:
You get exactly what you work for in this life and you've apparently worked very very hard at making yourself extremely repugnant to everyone you come in contact with....
What you say, Jezebel. DO go on with your sycophant Ms Cleo schtick. Keep on shoveling that evil into a mans ear against his wife, and you just keep getting poorer and poorer and poorer. And STILL it's all HER fault! And still you beg and whine and cajole legislation to prop up your socially engineered addiction you defend to the death. Every knife in the back of the women in your lives- bravo son! You just convinced your own mother she should have had an abortion! Do go on. We understand it's forever everyone else's fault in your own one eyed world view.

Quote:
You've been wrong over and over and you're about to be proven wrong again.
It's comical watching morons stealing test answers standing on a stage convinced they're intelligent with a fakir crown they put on their own heads. Joe the plumber ought to do your taxes.

PRESUMING you had truth on your side (which you don't or you wouldn't be preying), IF I were so wrong and paying my own way in life WHY the need to manage ME? Is that YOUR job? Infante Terrible walking into his parents home dictating 'how sh*t IS' ought to expect kumbaya? I think not.

Quote:
You're not wrong because you're a woman, you're wrong because you simply hold a grudge for not being a man.

Correct I'm not wrong because I'm a woman. You're wrong because you never knew who and what I was to begin with. YOU are WRONG for ever negatively competing/ preying on the other half of the species. Penis envy??! If it would render a human being this ignorant abusing the milk of human kindness worshiping his crotch living out of one side of his brain, why on earth would any sensible human being in their right (and left) mind want one???? Or MAYBE, perchance, that is NOT the definition of manhood?

What's that you say, sonny? Lost track of your penis somewhere AGAIN? If boys in mens bodies weren't egging each other on to point it inappropriately in every direction they might not find themselves intellectual, spiritual, emotional, and sexual eunuchs as often as they do. It's entirely self inflicted. No, I don't care to carry your testicles in my pocket book. Enough with your pathetic begging. Lay a hand on me I'm tossing your arse across the room.

You don't get the privilege of credibly calling yourself a man until you're fully accountable for yourself. You haven't earned your stripes. The other explanation for the monotonous parade of eunuchs in GOP. Begone tadpoles!

Old 02-16-2012, 06:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
In defense of some men, I find the ones that were close to their moms, had fathers that were respectful and admiring of and unthreatened by women, possibly surrounded by strong sisters while they were growing up, make the best male friends and significant others.
More to it. Note the absence of vampire behavior in them? They're filling their own boots and have no fear of strong women or constructive endeavors. Strong women serve them well without the needless burden of walking in a ditch to make them feel tall.

Now, how about those 'bling' boys stuck on themselves? CD really does need a hold your nose & vomit smiley.

Old 02-16-2012, 06:17 PM

29,939 posts, read 39,461,121 times
Quote:
Funny, we've heard plenty of OCD speaking in tongues out of your mouths. And your little winged monkeys too! But... it's the rest of the world who dun it to ya?

What you say, Jezebel. DO go on with your sycophant Ms Cleo schtick. Keep on shoveling that evil into a mans ear against his wife, and you just keep getting poorer and poorer and poorer. And STILL it's all HER fault! And still you beg and whine and cajole legislation to prop up your socially engineered addiction you defend to the death. Every knife in the back of the women in your lives- bravo son! You just convinced your own mother she should have had an abortion! Do go on. We understand it's forever everyone else's fault in your own one eyed world view.

It's comical watching morons stealing test answers standing on a stage convinced they're intelligent with a fakir crown they put on their own heads. Joe the plumber ought to do your taxes.

PRESUMING you had truth on your side (which you don't or you wouldn't be preying), IF I were so wrong and paying my own way in life WHY the need to manage ME? Is that YOUR job? Infante Terrible walking into his parents home dictating 'how sh*t IS' ought to expect kumbaya? I think not.

Correct I'm not wrong because I'm a woman. You're wrong because you never knew who and what I was to begin with. YOU are WRONG for ever negatively competing/ preying on the other half of the species. Penis envy??! If it would render a human being this ignorant abusing the milk of human kindness worshiping his crotch living out of one side of his brain, why on earth would any sensible human being in their right (and left) mind want one???? Or MAYBE, perchance, that is NOT the definition of manhood?

What's that you say, sonny? Lost track of your penis somewhere AGAIN? If boys in mens bodies weren't egging each other on to point it inappropriately in every direction they might not find themselves intellectual, spiritual, emotional, and sexual eunuchs as often as they do. It's entirely self inflicted. No, I don't care to carry your testicles in my pocket book. Enough with your pathetic begging. Lay a hand on me I'm tossing your arse across the room.

You don't get the privilege of credibly calling yourself a man until you're fully accountable for yourself. You haven't earned your stripes. The other explanation for the monotonous parade of eunuchs in GOP. Begone tadpoles!
This is what I mean. You speak in tongue. I don't speak this encrypted talk. Sorry.

If you think I'm against women you're wrong. When we looked at who would provide the best services and ROI we went straight to the first person we could fine, a woman.

She stands alone, unilaterally, as the only person that understands where to go to bring in money in this tough environment.

She made no qualms about how she'd do that. She's ruthless, unbending, firm and stoic. In other words she makes folks like you who complain and whine because you have an innie and not an outtie look like fools.

For the record you have no clue who I am. I know you better than you know me. Your contempt for male appendages comes from the fact that you found scrubs and decided that's who you wanted to shack up with (yes, I remember your vaginal-salt rant about the scrub you had who was under-performing).

You can pat your hairy back all day, I could care less.

Old 02-16-2012, 06:22 PM

Quote:
She has a Ph.D. in International Relations from Columbia.

There goes your wild rant...
It's not what you got, it's what you do with it. How about those resumes Enron execs bragged on? There goes your deflection of accountability again, and there you are painted in the corner of your own hypocrisy AGAIN. And it's still everyone else's fault.

This is fun. Go on. Keep pulling your pants down taking a dump in peoples living room claiming it's your 'right'. Your abysmal lack of character is clear.

Old 02-16-2012, 06:24 PM

Quote:
There you go again... Maybe some day your self righteousness will help you understand sarcasm and being cynical and just plain making a joke.
Peoples lives are not a joke. Neither are the children caught in the cross fire of their 'issues'. Neither are these demented fools dictating pacifism to half the species claiming to be their champions.

Old 02-16-2012, 06:25 PM

Quote:
This is what I mean. You speak in tongue. I don't speak this encrypted talk. Sorry.

If you think I'm against women you're wrong. When we looked at who would provide the best services and ROI we went straight to the first person we could fine, a woman.

She stands alone, unilaterally, as the only person that understands where to go to bring in money in this tough environment.

She made no qualms about how she'd do that. She's ruthless, unbending, firm and stoic. In other words she makes folks like you who complain and whine because you have an innie and not an outtie look like fools.

For the record you have no clue who I am. I know you better than you know me. Your contempt for male appendages comes from the fact that you found scrubs and decided that's who you wanted to shack up with (yes, I remember your vaginal-salt rant about the scrub you had who was under-performing).

You can pat your hairy back all day, I could care less.
She speaks perfectly clearly, theres nothing in "tongues" in her writings.
Sadly, too many folks arent erudite enough to understand of which she speaks.

Old 02-16-2012, 06:29 PM

Quote:
Peoples lives are not a joke. Neither are the children caught in the cross fire of their 'issues'. Neither are these demented fools dictating pacifism to half the species claiming to be their champions.
Life is a GD joke. Your sole purpose on this planet is to consume and reproduce.

About halfway through that goal you'll find you freaking consumed too much and you're left with a baron wasteland.

Those are simple kindergartner facts.

If you can't comprehend that you're a sack of cells with 1,000% more bacteria in your body then you're being self-delusional.

Old 02-16-2012, 06:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kshe95girl View Post
She speaks perfectly clearly, theres nothing in "tongues" in her writings.
Sadly, too many folks arent erudite enough to understand of which she speaks.
I don't think you understand what speaking in toungues means or what platitudes means.
Quote:
Researchers at the University of Pennsylvania took brain images of five women while they spoke in tongues and found that their frontal lobes — the thinking, willful part of the brain through which people control what they do — were relatively quiet, as were the language centers. The regions involved in maintaining self-consciousness were active. The women were not in blind trances, and it was unclear which region was driving the behavior.
A Neuroscientific Look at Speaking in Tongues - New York Times
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies