Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-14-2012, 06:37 AM

23,416 posts, read 36,998,001 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3~Shepherds View Post
Michelle fits their agenda well. They like being told what to do, makes it easier to decide. I didn't know our military was getting fat to.

One thing I don't see answered is the meat gone and just vegetables? Someone asked who makes up these menus. Is there a dietitian that plans the menus? Not sure, where Michelle fits into this plan.
Do you really think the military has gone vegetarian?
Really?
Your post shows how truly clueless you are.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-14-2012, 07:41 AM

13,221 posts, read 12,319,525 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wutitiz View Post
yes, yes, & yes. And I am old enough to remember that the left reamed Nancy Reagan over 'just say no.' And that was fine by me. So by the same token, why ream Nancy, and give Michelle a pass???
Well...how about the fact that while she was saying "no" to drugs, her husband and Good ole Ollie North was flooding the black community in Ca. with cocaine

Old 02-14-2012, 07:43 AM

13,221 posts, read 12,319,525 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick Roma View Post
Drugs are illegal and destroy lives. I don't like any FLOTUS in people's faces but drugs are a better cause. They should stop wasting our money. Although last time I checked cheeseburgers were legal. That's for now anyway. Maybe if King Barack I decides he needs to please Michelle Antoinette he may try to change that.

Next, Michelle Obama's health reform plan for the nation's restaurant menus and families dining out - latimes.com

Even Michelle isn't opposed to a lil' snack every now and then:

Michelle Obama falls off the healthy eating wagon, downs cheeseburger and fries - latimes.com

What's this?

Do as I say not as I do? I wonder if the King enjoyed an after meal smoke. Do you suppose Nancy Reagan lit up a joint or two after a just say no talk?
Why should she when her husband had a coke pipeline straight from Colombia!

Old 02-14-2012, 08:11 AM

10,029 posts, read 8,345,236 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by simetime View Post

And....the Obamots make fun of the "birthers"

Old 02-14-2012, 08:57 AM

17,468 posts, read 12,936,339 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kshe95girl View Post
Do you really think the military has gone vegetarian?
Really?
Your post shows how truly clueless you are.
Thanks for not answering intellectually. It doesn't say what they're being feed. That's why I asked, I also wanted to know if a dietitian is involved. If you can't answer with intelligence why not just ignore. Your attacks are showing what kind of poster would post, such a nonsense post Like your batman comments show the age of a poster.

Old 02-14-2012, 09:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by simetime View Post
If your willing to admit it they all mess up the war on drugs. Like Obama canceling out medical marijuana in CA. Shutting down dispensary's that were voted in by the people. It's government war on people, they know nothing about the common people.

Old 02-14-2012, 09:02 AM

Quote:
Thanks for not answering intellectually. It doesn't say what they're being feed. That's why I asked, I also wanted to know if a dietitian is involved. If you can't answer with intelligence why not just ignore. You attacks are showing what kind of person you are Like your batman comments show the age of a poster.
As I said, you must be completely clueless if you think the military has gone vegetarian.
One can only suppose Google is a complete mystery to you, I found this in about 2 seconds;
Combat Feeding
Theres a whole lot of other links, but I am not going to enable you.
Why was I able to find it, and you couldnt?
Must have something to do with the ability to think in the abstract.

Old 02-14-2012, 09:32 AM

2,713 posts, read 3,023,523 times
I think you are "reaching" a little bit too far.

Old 02-14-2012, 09:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kshe95girl View Post
As I said, you must be completely clueless if you think the military has gone vegetarian.
One can only suppose Google is a complete mystery to you, I found this in about 2 seconds;
Combat Feeding
Theres a whole lot of other links, but I am not going to enable you.
Why was I able to find it, and you couldn't?
Must have something to do with the ability to think in the abstract.
Where did I say the went vegetarian, you rant to much!!!

You can google all you want and will find different stories, I didn't ask YOU to answer, but you love attacking, more than debating. That does show ones ability to debate.

Old 02-14-2012, 09:57 AM

Quote:
Where did I say the went vegetarian, you rant to much!!!

You can google all you want and will find different stories, I didn't ask YOU to answer, but you love attacking, more than debating. That does show ones ability to debate.
When you develop the ability to debate, then we'll have one.
One can only suppose you didnt bother to look at the link, its not a "story", its a link to the DOD.
BTW, last time I looked, this is a public forum, so I do believe I can answer any questions posted.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies