Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-10-2012, 10:06 AM

77,015 posts, read 47,418,296 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by muleskinner View Post
I've NEVER had a problem with someone was smoking weed other than driving to slow..that's the truth.
Tell that to the victims (or the surviving relatives) of a stoned driver.

Old 02-10-2012, 10:09 AM

15,896 posts, read 11,947,684 times
Quote:
Yes...they are easy to spot...but if they are driving ok and not causing a problem,leave them the hell alone and go wear a meth head's ass out with a Mag-lite for GOD's sake.

I've NEVER had a problem with someone was smoking weed other than driving to slow..that's the truth.

If you got a call because the music was to loud and showed up and it's a stoner party..you could tell right away because they would all try to hide in the same closet...they would elect one to "face the man" and that person was always nice and respect,complied with your request to turn the music down and everything was cool.

Same scenario at a drunk redneck party and it took a half dozen officers with PR-24s and pepperspray to get the dang music turned down.

Leave the weed smokers alone.

Again, we need more logical police officers like yourself. All though, I'm sure you messed with their heads a bit, like "sniff sniff, ya know, is that weed I smell, I can arrest all of ya!" LOL! But seriously, it's complete and utter lunacy to continue to incarcerate pot smokers! What's the charge? Being too much of a peace loving individual? Oh noes, we can't have that in America!

Old 02-10-2012, 10:10 AM

31,288 posts, read 20,667,746 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by no1brownsfan View Post
Get this. They have this thing called field sobriety tests. It's not hard to tell if someone is baked or not.

Exactly. It doesn't matter what's in you blood if you can pass the test. And likewise, it doesn't matter what's NOT in your blood if you cannot pass the test.

Old 02-10-2012, 10:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
The study shows their risk of a collision is double to those who are sorber.

If it has no measurable impact on my ability, it doesn't matter what's in my blood. I don't think the study looked at people who can pass a sobriety test.

Old 02-10-2012, 10:13 AM

11,078 posts, read 15,045,002 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by no1brownsfan View Post
Again, we need more logical police officers like yourself. All though, I'm sure you messed with their heads a bit, like "sniff sniff, ya know, is that weed I smell, I can arrest all of ya!" LOL! But seriously, it's complete and utter lunacy to continue to incarcerate pot smokers! What's the charge? Being too much of a peace loving individual? Oh noes, we can't have that in America!
Dude!! You can't imagine how much fun I had with those guys.

If you want to see a person "fish-eye" you...tell them to sing Jingle Bells backwards...It would absolutely short circuit them.

Old 02-10-2012, 10:15 AM

Quote:
Tell that to the victims (or the surviving relatives) of a sleepy driver.

Old 02-10-2012, 10:16 AM

Quote:
How about you lay those statistics out for us in a credible link and while your at it educate yourself on what "tests" are performed on drivers in a persons injured/fatality auto accident.

BLOOD TEST is what your search will tell you.

Old 02-10-2012, 10:19 AM

77,015 posts, read 47,418,296 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roadking2003 View Post
Tell that to the victims (or the surviving relatives) of a sleepy driver.
Why would I? I am not the one standing up in defence of impaired driving ?

Old 02-10-2012, 10:25 AM

15,896 posts, read 11,947,684 times
Quote:
Dude!! You can't imagine how much fun I had with those guys.

If you want to see a person "fish-eye" you...tell them to sing Jingle Bells backwards...It would absolutely short circuit them.

I don't know that I could even do that sober. But again if you smelled, doesn't mean it's still there. And as you said, you'd have to bust them if you saw it. Out of sight out of mind.

Old 02-10-2012, 10:27 AM

Quote:
Why would I? I am not the one standing up in defence of impaired driving ?
What's the deal with you? Did your BF/GF or both run off with a stoner and now won't answer your texts?

You want to beat on a doper? Complain about the methanites,that's your problem bunch.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies