Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-14-2012, 12:01 PM

78,366 posts, read 60,556,941 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by PullMyFinger View Post
How do you stand on what Syria is doing to their own people? Indiscriminately shelling civilian areas and killing random citizens with sniper rifles.

Do you think the US should help those people or should we let them just be killed by their government?
Chiel blaming Bush and Israel in 3.....2......1......
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-14-2012, 06:43 PM

3,335 posts, read 2,985,204 times
Murderers, Criminals, Money lovers.

Old 02-14-2012, 06:45 PM

30,063 posts, read 18,658,465 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ted08721 View Post
Nato air strike kills at least eight children, may God have mercy on our country, no I take that back, every person remotely involved should rot in HELL!

Anyone who supports this war has blood on their hands.

NATO Air Strike Kills Eight Children in Afghanistan -- News from Antiwar.com

My God. What a bunch of liberal crap. EIGHT? Who cares!

How many civilians have Castro, Mao, Stalin, Lenin, Pol Pot, and Kim Jung Il killed?

Liberalism is a mental disorder.

Old 02-14-2012, 06:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
My God. What a bunch of liberal crap. EIGHT? Who cares!

How many civilians have Castro, Mao, Stalin, Lenin, Pol Pot, and Kim Jung Il killed?

Liberalism is a mental disorder.
Your God says don't Murder.

You don't know much about our military leaders do you.

Or their puppeteers....

Old 02-14-2012, 06:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by modeerf View Post
Your God says don't Murder.

You don't know much about our military leaders do you.

Or their puppeteers....

Read the Bible again. "Thou shalt not kill" does not refer to EVERYONE. The Bible is replete with examples of the Israelites killing their enemies at the behest of God. Killing a few Afghans- who cares.

I know plenty about military leaders. I have a detailed understanding and knowledge of history- apparently you do not.

Again- How many people did your heroes (Lenin, Stalin, Mao, Castro, Chavez, Pol Pot, Kin Jung Il, Chavez) kill for NOTHING? Wake up- your nation is the most judicial and humanitarian nation in the history of the world. You have just been deluded by marxist propaganda and equate the death of EIGHT to EIGHT to THIRTY MILLION. Perhaps that is liberal math or liberal moral "equvilency".

Old 02-14-2012, 06:58 PM

9,848 posts, read 8,279,721 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ted08721 View Post
Nato air strike kills at least eight children, may God have mercy on our country, no I take that back, every person remotely involved should rot in HELL!
The officials said that after talking to local residents and seeing the area, they concluded that an informer had misled the French troops who control the area.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/02/11/wo...-children.html

Old 02-14-2012, 07:00 PM

9,848 posts, read 8,279,721 times
Quote:
Read the Bible again. "Thou shalt not kill" does not refer to EVERYONE. The Bible is replete with examples of the Israelites killing their enemies at the behest of God. Killing a few Afghans- who cares.

I know plenty about military leaders. I have a detailed understanding and knowledge of history- apparently you do not.

Again- How many people did your heroes (Lenin, Stalin, Mao, Castro, Chavez, Pol Pot, Kin Jung Il, Chavez) kill for NOTHING? Wake up- your nation is the most judicial and humanitarian nation in the history of the world. You have just been deluded by marxist propaganda and equate the death of EIGHT to EIGHT to THIRTY MILLION. Perhaps that is liberal math or liberal moral "equvilency".
Right, in general don't kill innocent life.
Problems for the troops is these terrorists are known for hiding among women, children and hospitals for protection.

Old 02-14-2012, 07:23 PM

Quote:
I care.
We have a different God if your God wants us to kill innocent children, in the name of defense.
Quote:
No i do, i just think its a shame to kill for power, money, and resources. That's what the Crips and Bloods do in L.A.

Quote:
Your being stupid.

Old 02-14-2012, 07:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by modeerf View Post
I care.
We have a different God if your God wants us to kill innocent children, in the name of defense.

No i do, i just think its a shame to kill for power, money, and resources. That's what the Crips and Bloods do in L.A.

Your being stupid.

Ah.............. dispersions are the refuge of the inane who lack the ability to debate on an intelligent level. This is the problem with liberals, who have a full complement of emotion, yet are short on logic and practicality in a demanding world.

"My God" is the same God as the God of everyone else. He will be the judge of behavior, not you or I. I can simply relate that there appears to be many instance of God's people killing their enemies. Would you contend that killing the forces of evil is an act of evil? Are those "innocents" allied with the forces of evil "innnocent"? Was it "evil" to firebomb Dresden and to nuke Hiroshima and Nagasaki?

The "Bloods and Crips" kill for their own benefit, not that of a culture or civilization. One "kills" for attainment of personal wealth, while the other "kills" for the perpetuation of a society, its inhabitants, and lifestyle. "Thou Shalt Not Kill" does not mean that one should not kill one's enemies. This, of course, would be ridiculous and contrary to self preservation. The world is full of enemies and evil and there will always be "innocents" who are casualties of war. Has there ever been a "clean war" with no civilian casualites? Have the forces of evil ever given a damn about ANY civillian casualities? Wake up and stop being a child.

Only a fool, or a liberal, would fail to appreciate the distinction. "Arguing" with liberals is always amusing, as it exposes their infantile understanding of principles of logic and a warped sense of moral "equivilency"- try again.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies