Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-12-2012, 10:21 PM

802 posts, read 563,948 times

Advertisements

This is terrible and it is wrong on so many levels. Watching the video makes you think we are in a absolute communist country with Mao at the helm. Let's be frank, King was a total communist. American patriotism and morals are being replaced with a progressive Marxist indoctrination that will poison our young children's minds for the worst. It is a failed ideology. What you will see in this video is a prime example. The teachers and parents of these students need to have a wake up call. Our president is not someone who is to be looked up to as a saint or a man of greatness. He has failed this nation on all fronts. He has subverted the Constitution and forced flawed legislation down Americans throats while they strongly opposed on a national level. On the other hand, neither is King to be looked up to, a well known communist and womanizing sexual pervert with a FBI file a mile long on him. Common sense will tell you that America actually went into decline when King came on the scene. If you don't believe me, look at the gimme government programs (affirmative action, welfare, desegregation) that was enacted because of Kings interference into a American society which was a perfectly normal and well oiled machine running on all cylinders at that time. With all that said, have a look at the poisoning of the minds in progress of our nations future.....America's children.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_vxEQZzC1kS8/SXDPm7lC4UI/AAAAAAAABzg/eBLl84ekh5s/s400/Martin+Luther+King+at+Communist+Training+School.jp g (broken link)

Kudo's for Andrew Beitbart for putting this video up exposing what is actually happening to our young children in America's schools.
Breitbart.tv » Elementary School Kids Indoctrinated About Obama’s Incredible Awesomeness

Last edited by Steve McGarrett; 02-12-2012 at 10:40 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-12-2012, 10:25 PM

22,187 posts, read 19,459,426 times
A pro-segregation birther, Shocked I tell you Shocked........

Old 02-12-2012, 10:30 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,264,475 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve McGarrett View Post
This is terrible and it is wrong on so many levels. Watching the video makes you think we are in a absolute communist country with Mao at the helm. Let's be frank, King was a total communist. American patriotism and morals are being replaced with a progressive Marxist indoctrination that will poison our young children's minds for the worst. It is a failed ideology. What you will see in this video is a prime example. The teachers and parents of these students need to have a wake up call. Our president is not someone who is to be looked up to as a saint or a man of greatness. He has failed this nation on all fronts. He has subverted the Constitution and forced flawed legislation down Americans throats while they strongly opposed on a national level. On the other hand, neither is King to be looked up to, a well known communist and womanizing sexual pervert with a FBI file a mile long on him. Common sense will tell you that America actually went into decline when King came on the scene. If you don't believe me, look at our schools (declining education levels the past 50 years due to desegregation) and look at the government gimme programs that was enacted because of Kings interference into a American society that was perfectly normal and well oiled machine running on all cylinders. With all that said, have a look at the poisoning of the minds in progress of our nations future.....America's children.

Kudo's for Andrew Beitbart for putting this video up exposing what is actually happening to our young children in America's schools.
Breitbart.tv » Elementary School Kids Indoctrinated About Obama’s Incredible Awesomeness
Steve, I just can't see what you say about King. I never did see him as a communist but using his words so loud while showing pictures of Obama along with that late part about Yay Obama is just not good. I don't see any reason why those while kiddies should not be taught about King but think that the pictures should have been of King and the cheering for King, not Obama. I agree that what they were trying to do is just what so many progs say is not being done. It proves that they are wrong.

Old 02-12-2012, 10:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
Steve, I just can't see what you say about King. I never did see him as a communist but using his words so loud while showing pictures of Obama along with that late part about Yay Obama is just not good. I don't see any reason why those while kiddies should not be taught about King but think that the pictures should have been of King and the cheering for King, not Obama. I agree that what they were trying to do is just what so many progs say is not being done. It proves that they are wrong.
Roy what you just witnessed was public indoctrination or in otherwords, brainwashing. King did the same thing to the public back then.

Old 02-12-2012, 10:54 PM

26,563 posts, read 14,441,941 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smash255 View Post
A pro-segregation birther, Shocked I tell you Shocked........
there was the accusation this week that the OP wasn't really a birther. if that's true and he/she is just doing it to make the birthers look like unstable racists...... it's working.

Old 02-12-2012, 11:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
there was the accusation this week that the OP wasn't really a birther. if that's true and he/she is just doing it to make the birthers look like unstable racists...... it's working.
What you saw in the video should be classified as unstable. Are you for that type of indoctrination for kids at that very young age? Be truthful

Old 02-12-2012, 11:49 PM

3,045 posts, read 3,192,924 times
Quote:
This is terrible and it is wrong on so many levels. Watching the video makes you think we are in a

Ahh, huh? What exactly are you talking about? What indoctrination are you talking about? That tin foil hat a little tight today? The last time I checked, MLK is considered a national hero, worldwide inspiration and he even gets his own holiday.

What exactly are you worried about here? Perhaps instead of showing some video that's giving you your opinion, you can explain how kids are being 'indoctrinated'.

Old 02-13-2012, 12:46 AM

12,669 posts, read 20,445,519 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by noexcuseforignorance View Post
Ahh, huh? What exactly are you talking about? What indoctrination are you talking about? That tin foil hat a little tight today? The last time I checked, MLK is considered a national hero, worldwide inspiration and he even gets his own holiday.

What exactly are you worried about here? Perhaps instead of showing some video that's giving you your opinion, you can explain how kids are being 'indoctrinated'.
Sheeple should not be allowed to vote.

Old 02-13-2012, 06:07 AM

13,684 posts, read 9,007,828 times
Quote:
This is terrible and it is wrong on so many levels. Watching the video makes you think we are in a absolute communist country with Mao at the helm. Let's be frank, King was a total communist. American patriotism and morals are being replaced with a progressive Marxist indoctrination that will poison our young children's minds for the worst. It is a failed ideology. What you will see in this video is a prime example. The teachers and parents of these students need to have a wake up call. Our president is not someone who is to be looked up to as a saint or a man of greatness. He has failed this nation on all fronts. He has subverted the Constitution and forced flawed legislation down Americans throats while they strongly opposed on a national level. On the other hand, neither is King to be looked up to, a well known communist and womanizing sexual pervert with a FBI file a mile long on him. Common sense will tell you that America actually went into decline when King came on the scene. If you don't believe me, look at the gimme government programs (affirmative action, welfare, desegregation) that was enacted because of Kings interference into a American society which was a perfectly normal and well oiled machine running on all cylinders at that time. With all that said, have a look at the poisoning of the minds in progress of our nations future.....America's children.

Yes, our American society was perfectly normal and well oiled etc back in the glory days of the 1950s and early 1960s: if your skin was white.

Basically, King wanted the Constitution to apply to all people. I mean, King was a 'natural born citizen', was he not? Yet for his demanding that black citizens be accorded the same rights that white citizens enjoyed he was frequently arrested, beaten and set upon by police dogs, and finally killed.

Was King a communist? I don't know. Yet, I know that if I were black back in those glory days, I would have seen that the capitalistic system was excluding me from participation.

Note that I did not click on the video. No offense, but I have a feeling that you visit some websites of dubious computer safety.

Old 02-13-2012, 06:45 AM

24,404 posts, read 23,061,247 times
This is as good a place as any to make this comment. Does anybody else think that the Martin Luther King Memorial in DC just does not do him justice? They screw up the quotations and have to change it, then they had something happen where the dedication was unveiled and it was delayed. But if you look at it, it just seems uninspired. First, the size of it says something about feelings of over compensating. Its like twice the size of the Lincoln memorial Statue. But from an artistic view, its crudely done, even ugly, and its symbolism is a obscure. I thought the 911 memorials were poorly designed but this is also pretty bad. Its like they think he was Moses.
I was thinking about what they could have done. If you wanted to symbolize the african american experience you start with a darkened tunnel representing the depths of despair and injustice, slavery. Then you have a water feature, representing the trip across the Atlantic. You could have actual footprints of men and women in concrete to show how they've been followed in their journey. Then on the other side have bronze shackles that have been cast off( freedom) . Have an incline representing the climb to prosperity and then have a life size statue of MLK looking on pointing to the future and what lies ahead in the distance.
I hope some community somewhere gives the man his due and makes a decent memorial in tribute of him. You have to wonder what our art schools and architecural schools are turning out these days.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies