Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-13-2012, 01:27 PM

779 posts, read 535,976 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fox Terrier View Post
Anorexics also appear weak and child-like.
I guess that's attractive to conservatives.
They do like "man-hands" Ann Coulter, so you have a good point!

Old 02-13-2012, 01:28 PM

23,410 posts, read 36,879,735 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick Roma View Post
If you can't figure it out I can't help you- so sorry....
I got the interpretation, thanks.
See below.
Quote:
In typical conservative style, he saw one fat woman knocking the thin women so he assumes that all fat women hate thin women, especially those 'fat' size 8's.

Old 02-13-2012, 01:28 PM

649 posts, read 1,130,359 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kshe95girl View Post
Yep, she is stunning!
that chick is HOT, but so is the skinny girl on that show, January (?). I don't discriminate

Old 02-13-2012, 01:29 PM

10,029 posts, read 8,321,806 times
Quote:
In typical conservative style, he saw one fat woman knocking the thin women so he assumes that all fat women hate thin women, especially those 'fat' size 8's.

ROFL- this post tells me a lot. Thanks for playing.

Old 02-13-2012, 01:30 PM

4,585 posts, read 12,338,620 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KidArizona View Post
I'm a libertarian and don't like the Demoncat party, but really all first ladies pick some innocuous do-good cause to trumpet. People SHOULD eat more veggies. And I don't care how much she spent on lingerie!
I agree, I think she's taken on some good projects as first lady. Exercise, healthier eating for everyone including children (after all we have an epidemic of child obesity going on), helping our toop families at home.

They all seem very worthwile and I get so surprised that some would bash her for these projects. Every first lady has projects...Lady Bird was "beautify America" by planting flowers - I didn't care for that one. Laura Bush was reading - no surprise there as her degree was in library science. Jackie Kennedy's was restoring/refurbishing the Whitehouse - wasn't a fan of that one but I guess it had to be done.

My two faves are Eleanor Roosevelt who was promoting a variety of projects of economic recovery and Betty Ford, bless her - the Equal Rights Amendment - Go Betty.

Old 02-13-2012, 01:32 PM

11,078 posts, read 15,040,765 times
Quote:
A size 2, 5'11" woman looks like this;

You think thats attractive?
Michelles BMI is normal.
ICCCCKK....Cocaine chic is naaaassstttty.

I like a woman with some meat on her bones so you can play with them with out hurting 'em

Old 02-13-2012, 01:32 PM

779 posts, read 535,976 times
Quote:
I got the interpretation, thanks.
See below.
Some people use the internet to sell their "I am disaffected and discerning" (above-it-all) personas online. I wouldn't waste your time on responding to their baiting; most of them probably have never even had a second date, let alone a long-term relationship with a member of the opposite sex.

Old 02-13-2012, 01:33 PM

19,112 posts, read 30,561,619 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick Roma View Post
I had to google to see who she is. I don't like that pale white skin that looks like it would burn to a crisp on a hot summer day. That huge chest also does nothing for me. Are they real? There is such a thing as too big....
Some women are just naturally built that way. I have a very similar body and I'm 6'1... I'm well within my healthy weight range and even when I was 120 lbs I still wore a size 9. My hips will NEVER fit into anything lower that that. Not everyone can be super thin and tan... My skin doesn't hold a tan and I look sickly if I drop below 160 lbs.

For the record, for a tall women who has had two children, Michelle Obama looks absolutely fantastic.

Old 02-13-2012, 01:34 PM

3,498 posts, read 2,211,015 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KidArizona View Post
that chick is HOT, but so is the skinny girl on that show, January (?). I don't discriminate
I feel the same way. I think size really depends on ther person. I always thought Mila Jovovich was like a size 2, she's a size 6, which I believe is the same size as Sofia Vergara, who I thought was like a size 8 or 9. Natalie Portman is a size 2 and she's gorgeous.

Old 02-13-2012, 01:35 PM

23,838 posts, read 23,059,221 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Just a Bill View Post
Some people use the internet to sell their "I am disaffected and discerning" (above-it-all) personas online. I wouldn't waste your time on responding to their baiting; most of them probably have never even had a second date, let alone a long-term relationship with a member of the opposite sex.
LOL

We all live in our parents' basement too, right?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies