Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-16-2012, 11:38 PM

20,893 posts, read 16,065,599 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
I wonder what our leader will say to the Admiral who says this is the case. I also wonder what happens when Iran, the nation that has the fastest torpedoes in the world uses them with nuclear warheads.
Other than that would be the single dumbest use of a nuclear warhead possible?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-17-2012, 04:53 AM

3,160 posts, read 4,363,641 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GregW View Post
I want the salvage rights to whatever is left of our fleets if we are stupid enough to attack Iran. They do not need any nuclear weapons to stop an invasion in its tracks. If we do I expect Iran to have international news feeds on the beaches and in the air to broadcast that we started and invasion and they stopped it. We will get our Arse kicked because we believe our own propaganda and have lost touch with the concept of fighting a war with people that can fight back.

The “suicide” boat the OP mentioned does not need any people on board to find and hit our surface ships. The entire job can be done with a laptop PC and a few infrared sensors. No nukes required. Just modern electronics, decent programmers and a people willing to give the worlds biggest bully a well deserved punch in the nose.

this may be the funniest thing ive ever read on this forum

well done

Old 02-17-2012, 04:53 AM

11,078 posts, read 15,069,809 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve McGarrett View Post
Has anyone ever seen that video of the Iranian missle that can be launched off a ship into the water and it travels so fast the camera man has trouble keeping up with it? It can travel underwater at speeds up to 400 mph. Also I just saw tonight that the Iranians have some kind of winged attack boat that flies above the water lol.
I also heard that they have a Cav unit now that rides Unicorns that can fart dirty bombs

The whole deal has nothing at all to do with terrorism,nukes or anything of the like...it's because they are threatening to quit trading oil in dollars and India is right now in negotiations with Iran to trade in Indian Rupees.

That's what got Iraq attacked and it's going to do the same for Iran.

Old 02-17-2012, 07:00 AM

5,696 posts, read 6,204,316 times
Quote:
I wonder what our leader will say to the Admiral who says this is the case. I also wonder what happens when Iran, the nation that has the fastest torpedoes in the world uses them with nuclear warheads. They wouldn't do a thing like using those after the US unilaterally gets rid of all but 300 of their nuclear bombs, would they? I bet Obama thinks the answer is no.

U.S. Naval Commander: Iran Has (http://cowboybyte.com/4289/u-s-naval-commander-iran-has-suicide-boats-outfitted-with-large-warheads/ - broken link)
Obama was laughing about IRAN
"they are just a tiny country, what can they do to us"
he is disarming us!
that is his solution
he will do ANYTHING to get re-elected!
and he knows his anti-war at all cost loonies will lap it up!

Old 02-17-2012, 07:42 AM

11,078 posts, read 15,069,809 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by georgia dem View Post
Obama was laughing about IRAN
"they are just a tiny country, what can they do to us"
he is disarming us!
that is his solution
he will do ANYTHING to get re-elected!
and he knows his anti-war at all cost loonies will lap it up!
And YOU would attack Iran why?

Old 02-17-2012, 08:43 AM

68,324 posts, read 54,318,035 times
Quote:
I wonder what our leader will say to the Admiral who says this is the case. I also wonder what happens when Iran, the nation that has the fastest torpedoes in the world uses them with nuclear warheads. They wouldn't do a thing like using those after the US unilaterally gets rid of all but 300 of their nuclear bombs, would they? I bet Obama thinks the answer is no.

U.S. Naval Commander: Iran Has (http://cowboybyte.com/4289/u-s-naval-commander-iran-has-suicide-boats-outfitted-with-large-warheads/ - broken link)
Of course there's NO plans of reducing the US aresenal unilaterally to 300 weapons, ONLY the possibility of reducing the number deployed to that number.

I guess the facts wouldn't be sensational enough for yet another lame attempt at baseless Obama bashing, eh?

Old 02-17-2012, 01:08 PM

46,944 posts, read 25,943,412 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HistorianDude View Post
Flashback to the 50s, when the US military would fit nuclear warheads to anything that moved, just to see if they could.

Old 02-17-2012, 01:12 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,243,250 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dane_in_LA View Post
Flashback to the 50s, when the US military would fit nuclear warheads to anything that moved, just to see if they could.
Did you notice that lefties managed to start talking about nuclear warheads because I said "large warheads"? Ah yes, it was them that kept up that nuclear and the Admiral who reported that they were getting ready for some USS Cole type attacks knew that they don't have nuclear capabilities yet. Of course, what more can we expect from progs?

Old 02-17-2012, 01:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
Of course there's NO plans of reducing the US aresenal unilaterally to 300 weapons, ONLY the possibility of reducing the number deployed to that number.

I guess the facts wouldn't be sensational enough for yet another lame attempt at baseless Obama bashing, eh?
Why don't you round up some proof of what you say? Can you?

Old 02-17-2012, 01:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HistorianDude View Post
Maybe you need to go back and read the thread to see who came in with all that nuclear crap. The first I saw of it was from a left leaner, sure as hell not me. The large warheads they intend to use are like what was used on the USS Cole. It wasn't nuclear was it?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies