Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-16-2012, 02:46 PM

78,409 posts, read 60,593,823 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by claudhopper View Post
You claim to know how to google. The bombs were magnetically applied to the cars, just like the embassy bomb was, but they don't typically make noises to alert their presence, cept for BOOM. This embassy driver claims to have heard a noise, got out to look, and voila, bomb. Who else witnessed this? nobody.
If you were going to bomb Israeli's you would pick a target that mattered, these are false flags for zombies.
I read your linked article and it doesn't mention anything about magnetic bombs or the driver hearing the noise and finding the bomb.

So, where are you reading this information? Rense?

Please provide your source. Thanks.

P.S. The Israeli's aren't stupid. If this were a false flag they'd do one heckuva better job than this amatuer hour.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-16-2012, 04:05 PM

13,186 posts, read 14,978,392 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lifelongMOgal View Post
And the radical Islamic leaders in Iran are what, choir boys?

There is plenty of blame to spread around if one chooses to be honest.
I agree. I get asked often why I only come down on the Israel.

Well I'm an American citizen. And I expect foreigners in other nations to fight against the bad things their government engage in. I expect that. I want Iranians to work against their undemocratic government. In return, I will use what power I have to change the bad things my government does like support Israel. That's how it works. I get my house in order, they get their house in order. I don't go and stick my nose in the affairs of other nations on Israel's behalf.

Old 02-16-2012, 04:12 PM

12,770 posts, read 11,563,570 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
I read your linked article and it doesn't mention anything about magnetic bombs or the driver hearing the noise and finding the bomb.

So, where are you reading this information? Rense?

Please provide your source. Thanks.

P.S. The Israeli's aren't stupid. If this were a false flag they'd do one heckuva better job than this amatuer hour.
No they wouldn't, what about the car salesman? It's not them that are stupid, it's the public that buys into the propoganda we are fed by the media.

They didn't miss the scientists that were their targets.

Quote:
Iranian officials noted that the assassination method - two men on a motorbike attaching a magnetic bomb to the target's vehicle - was similar to that used in the killings of three other of its scientists over the past two years
http://www.abc.net.au/news/2012-01-1...-blast/3768302

Why are you telling me to use google, then ask me to look it up for you?

Old 02-16-2012, 07:01 PM

39,869 posts, read 26,503,175 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lifelongMOgal View Post
I suspect if this bomber had to go back for training at terrorist camp when it comes to excuses offered to his instructors................

wait for it.........

he won't have a leg to stand on.
LOL.

I wonder if they were more of those evangelical Christian terrorists again?

Old 02-17-2012, 07:27 AM

Quote:
No they wouldn't, what about the car salesman? It's not them that are stupid, it's the public that buys into the propoganda we are fed by the media.

They didn't miss the scientists that were their targets.

Iranian nuclear scientist killed by car bomb - ABC News (Australian Broadcasting Corporation)

Why are you telling me to use google, then ask me to look it up for you?
Let me REPEAT that you have not proven that the driver "heard" something nor that the bombs were the same kind used in Iran.

I'm again asking you for the source of your claims since the link you provided mentioned none of these things.

I'm flat out claiming you are either making it up or getting off of a dubious website that would be blocked from my searches anyway.

Old 02-17-2012, 07:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by padcrasher View Post
I agree. I get asked often why I only come down on the Israel.

Well I'm an American citizen. And I expect foreigners in other nations to fight against the bad things their government engage in. I expect that. I want Iranians to work against their undemocratic government. In return, I will use what power I have to change the bad things my government does like support Israel. That's how it works. I get my house in order, they get their house in order. I don't go and stick my nose in the affairs of other nations on Israel's behalf.
There are a lot of arabic nations after Iran's nuke program as well. It's just not popular for them to be in any way seen as siding with Israel.

That's where they get A LOT of intel from Iranians whom would never side with the west or Israel but hate the current regime and side with muslim brothers from Saudi Arabia, Kuwait and so forth in hopes of getting their country back into hands they support. (right or wrong)

Old 02-17-2012, 08:29 AM

24,620 posts, read 28,282,339 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chava61 View Post
All Israelis are targets for terrorists. So a diplomat's wife or an embassy driver if Israeli is a terrorist target.
I found the article (and the several I've read over the past few days) to be incredible, as in NOT credible.

The Israeli's pushed that this was to harm them; then the BKK Nation stated that they thought this might be linked to Israelis; then the Israeli's pushed again...

No one has produced anything credible except that Israel said it was so.

I was hanging out with my Israeli friends in Thailand last month; none of them were targeted.

Old 02-17-2012, 09:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chielgirl View Post
I found the article (and the several I've read over the past few days) to be incredible, as in NOT credible.

The Israeli's pushed that this was to harm them; then the BKK Nation stated that they thought this might be linked to Israelis; then the Israeli's pushed again...

No one has produced anything credible except that Israel said it was so.

I was hanging out with my Israeli friends in Thailand last month; none of them were targeted.
I was hanging out with an Iranian couple the other day and we weren't targeted either. I guess that just proves that ALL of the bombings everywhere are fakes.

Old 02-17-2012, 12:26 PM

31,041 posts, read 22,070,533 times
What a bunch of bafoonery. Kind of like Khomeni's funeral with his followeres dropping the coffin.
We will all know when Iran has the bomb, it go off prematurely

Old 02-17-2012, 12:30 PM

13,648 posts, read 20,777,671 times
Quote:
shucks, I mispelled Bangkok, forgive me.

These have to be the dumbest terrorists on earth. They blew a hole in the roof, and managed to blow his own legs off, but survived. Oh and he also threw a bomb at a cab and another at police.
Really? None of this makes sense, therefore it's not true.

Please read this article, and see if you find this credible.
BBC News - Bangkok blast suspects 'targeting Israeli diplomats'

As for the India car bomb, why would they target the wife of a diplomat? and it just happened to be the same type of device that killed the Iranian scientists.
The other supposed bomb, Georgia, was found under the car of an embassy driver, who just happened to "hear a noise" and discovered the bomb. right
Imagine what they will do with nukes.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies