Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-16-2012, 02:36 PM

27,624 posts, read 21,115,129 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Finally, the truth of the corrupt Catholic Church is surfacing as their global baby trafficking schemes are being exposed. In Spain, the nuns are being exposed for stealing newborns, telling the unsuspecting parents that the baby was dead, and the baby was sold to adoptive parents for a hefty fee. The nuns have managed to disguise their evil intent by using their nun uniforms to disguise and appear "holy" and gain the trust of thousands of pregnant women who turned to them for help. The evil Vatican organization discovered a industry in offering "help" to unwed mothers and prey on these innocent women who accepted shelter under the criminal religious institutions that gave them food and shelter. Thousands of women have been victims of these conniving nuns who manipulated them into either giving up their baby up for adoption, or the criminal nuns who dared tell the unsuspecting mothers that the child had born. Now, as bodies are being exhumed, thousands of women in Spain are discovering that these tombs are empty as here reported by the media in an alarming national investigation in Spain:
BBC documentary exposes 50-year scandal of baby trafficking by the Catholic church in Spain | Mail Online

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...rch-Spain.html

Has anyone else been aware of this?

So much for the piety of The Catholic Church...again!

I guess pro choice and contraceptives would have cut into profits.

Last edited by sickofnyc; 02-16-2012 at 03:02 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-16-2012, 03:04 PM

24,868 posts, read 24,377,473 times
I'll be interested to learn more, but on the surface, WOW.

If true, it lends credibility to the argument that the pope and other leaders of the Catholic church should be tried for crimes by the Hague and arrested by interpol.

Old 02-16-2012, 03:05 PM

23,838 posts, read 23,113,952 times
Note To Self: Don't Reproduce In Spain

Old 02-16-2012, 03:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Memphis1979 View Post
I'll be interested to learn more, but on the surface, WOW.

If true, it lends credibility to the argument that the pope and other leaders of the Catholic church should be tried for crimes by the Hague and arrested by interpol.
Agreed! Not sure if you read the entire article, but they actually showed the young unwed moms a dead baby they kept in the fridge for the sole purpose of lying to them about their babies being born dead. This is just about the most despicable thing I have ever heard.

Old 02-16-2012, 03:09 PM

6,933 posts, read 8,490,492 times
I first thought this report was some sort of "April fools" joke, trumped-up story. It's certainly odd and, if true, would contribute further evidence of the sorrid, corruptable Roman Catholic church worldwide.

Old 02-16-2012, 03:14 PM

649 posts, read 1,132,440 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gomexico View Post
I first thought this report was some sort of "April fools" joke, trumped-up story. It's certainly odd and, if true, would contribute further evidence of the sorrid, corruptable Roman Catholic church worldwide.
they sold "special dispensations" way before Al Gore invented "carbon offset" racket?

Old 02-16-2012, 03:14 PM

23,968 posts, read 15,063,270 times
This is awful. Selling babies?

The Church of England and the Catholic Church, along with the British government also sent kids to Australia after WW2. The single mothers left the children in the care of the church due to being unable to care for them. They intended to be reunited with the children when they could afford to keep them. The children were told their mothers had died and were sent to Australia. The mothers were told the children had died. Some of the children were sent to the Christian Brothers in Australia to be laborers and God only knows what else.
So much for me ever believing anything a clergy person says.

Old 02-16-2012, 03:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gomexico View Post
The links are obviously valid news sources and the investigations are real. There are adult children finding their real parents years after the fact. So sad.

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/headline...ering-scale-2/

Old 02-16-2012, 03:18 PM

20,187 posts, read 23,844,914 times
So organized crime used religion as a cover while they commit their crimes? Is that suppose to be new? I think that there is a great deal of corruption in the church but I think people would have the intelligence to recognize the difference between religion, non-criminals, and such... or am I giving too much credit to idiots...

Old 02-16-2012, 03:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by crone View Post
This is awful. Selling babies?

The Church of England and the Catholic Church, along with the British government also sent kids to Australia after WW2. The single mothers left the children in the care of the church due to being unable to care for them. They intended to be reunited with the children when they could afford to keep them. The children were told their mothers had died and were sent to Australia. The mothers were told the children had died. Some of the children were sent to the Christian Brothers in Australia to be laborers and God only knows what else.
So much for me ever believing anything a clergy person says.
Like the removal of Aboriginal children in New South Wales. I think the government just recently apologized...as if that is worth a damn!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies