U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Closed Thread Start New Thread
 
Old 02-20-2012, 12:31 PM
 
Location: NYC
1,033 posts, read 1,400,372 times
Reputation: 419

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25 View Post
I believe his last show was on last monday and the one above was aired a few days prior. Not sure about his twitter stuff but I haven't seen any interviews about what transpired to make him go away.
In the article he linked to it just says that Fox Business Channel replaced his show with more business shows. I mean it does make sense seeing as they are a business channel, and it isn't part of basic cable(well not part of my basic DishNetwork package) so I can see ratings being low as my guess is most people who enjoyed his broadcast don't have 800 channel cable packages.

Anyhow sucks to see him go, maybe now he can branch off and create something of his own so he can speak more freely and broadcast even more of what he likes.

YouTube accounts are free and that is a good start.

 
Old 02-20-2012, 12:37 PM
 
3,458 posts, read 3,111,926 times
Reputation: 1532
Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25 View Post
MSNBC fired Buchannon over one of his books they didn't agree with. Go figure.
can't blame them... Buchanan is starting to act like Joad Cressbeckler


Semi-Literate Former Gold Prospector Given Own Cable News Show - YouTube
 
Old 02-20-2012, 12:39 PM
 
3,502 posts, read 1,820,860 times
Reputation: 646
Quote:
Originally Posted by plwhit View Post
Just goes to show ya there is still a lot of hatred and racism against Italian-Americans here in the United States.
Was he canned because he's Italian -American or because he railed against the 2 party system, and what race are Italian Americans?
 
Old 02-20-2012, 12:49 PM
 
Location: Las Vegas
1,075 posts, read 823,362 times
Reputation: 488
Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25 View Post
Yep he was let go right after this little reality episode. He better be looking over his shoulder.

I urge you to listen to this five minutes and tell me if he's not dead on in every one of his points. Even you lefties have to see this one and actually think instead of screaming "Fox News".


Judge Napolitano.How to get fired in under 5 mins - YouTube
Ok, they didn't fire him, they canceled his show "Freedom Watch" and two other poorly rated shows. He's still on Fox Business & News channels as an annalyst. Hi show being canceled is not the same as being fired.

FOX Business Network Adds Encore Presentations of Marquee Business Programming - MarketWatch

And even his own site doesn't say anything about it!! The only place he talks about it is on his twitter stream that just says "sad news friends, but don't worry I'll still be here defending liberty."

https://twitter.com/#!/Judgenap/stat...26384834297859

I like the Judge, I disagree with him on a few things, but generally I like him. But I never watched the show because it was a little too over the top for me. **shrug**

I think people see too much conspiracy where there is none.
 
Old 02-20-2012, 12:55 PM
 
1,310 posts, read 943,020 times
Reputation: 829
Quote:
Originally Posted by knowledgeiskey View Post
For one, he's pro-life. Kind of ironic being that he's a so called libertarian.


Secondly, he's a 9/11 truther.
So are you saying that opposing the act of a live fetus being vacuumed out of the womb is the sign of a "nutjob"? Wow.
 
Old 02-20-2012, 01:00 PM
 
1,310 posts, read 943,020 times
Reputation: 829
Quote:
Originally Posted by undfan View Post
There's a convincing, fact filled argument for everyone on C-D to contemplate.
I have noticed that most of the people that buy into the "democrat vs republican" paradigm seem to have an aversion towards logic, reason, and open-mindedness.

Once people realize that both parties are the same and our rights have eroded over the last 100 years with these 2 parties in charge, and that we need a viable 3rd party, that's when this country will change for better.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top