U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
 
Old 02-21-2012, 07:52 AM
 
Location: Lafayette, Louisiana
14,095 posts, read 23,639,181 times
Reputation: 7981

Advertisements

Sulphur man arrested twice today for DWI and endangering children | KATC.com | Acadiana-Lafayette, Louisiana

Posting this link from my iPhone so I hope it works. This is Mardi GRAS to the extreme. In roughly 14 1/2 hours a 23 year old man was arrested twice for DWI and child endangerment. This is one of the reasons why I don't like Mardi GRAS.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 02-21-2012, 07:56 AM
 
Location: Londonderry, NH
41,505 posts, read 51,269,072 times
Reputation: 24611
Only twice? The man must not know how to PARTY.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-21-2012, 07:59 AM
 
Location: Lafayette, Louisiana
14,095 posts, read 23,639,181 times
Reputation: 7981
Quote:
Originally Posted by GregW View Post
Only twice? The man must not know how to PARTY.
With Mardi Gras, police are spread thin. Only reason why he got caught the second time is he got in a wreck with his kids in the car. No injuries.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-21-2012, 07:59 AM
 
29,419 posts, read 18,688,181 times
Reputation: 5437
I don't think you can blame Mardi Gras. Guy is an idiot end of story.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-21-2012, 08:04 AM
 
4,126 posts, read 4,456,627 times
Reputation: 1615
Quote:
Originally Posted by sailordave View Post
Sulphur man arrested twice today for DWI and endangering children | KATC.com | Acadiana-Lafayette, Louisiana

Posting this link from my iPhone so I hope it works. This is Mardi GRAS to the extreme. In roughly 14 1/2 hours a 23 year old man was arrested twice for DWI and child endangerment. This is one of the reasons why I don't like Mardi GRAS.

Most states have a revolving door criminal justice system but the fact that a drunk can get arrested, make bail, get drunk and arrested again in a 14 hour period is just plain impressive.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-21-2012, 08:08 AM
 
Location: Lafayette, Louisiana
14,095 posts, read 23,639,181 times
Reputation: 7981
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe_Ryder View Post
Most states have a revolving door criminal justice system but the fact that a drunk can get arrested, make bail, get drunk and arrested again in a 14 hour period is just plain impressive.
Not that impressive around here. How many other states have legal daquaris drive thru joints. Buy your daquaris without getting out your car.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-21-2012, 09:22 AM
 
4,126 posts, read 4,456,627 times
Reputation: 1615
Quote:
Originally Posted by sailordave View Post
Not that impressive around here. How many other states have legal daquaris drive thru joints. Buy your daquaris without getting out your car.
Now I'm even more impressed!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-21-2012, 09:41 AM
 
29,419 posts, read 18,688,181 times
Reputation: 5437
We have drive through liquor store.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 06:52 PM.

2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top