U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-26-2012, 01:07 PM

17,497 posts, read 10,630,415 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by reconmark View Post
Obviously reading for comprehension escapes you...I made it perfectly clear what I think of you!

It's "your'e" not "your"..I'm not surprised you don't know the difference.

Your posting hit most sane people in an uncomfortable spot.
Awfully confident of yourself...........personal opinions don't count when deciding who's sane in a debate, but I see that's not a strong point for you!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-26-2012, 01:23 PM

1,137 posts, read 2,435,386 times
Obama is Obama's God.
He is addicted to power.
He will stop at nothing to destroy anything that is in the way of his power fix.
IMHO Obama care is the finest example of this. How can any American see the "individual mandate" as American? That includes Romney.

Old 02-26-2012, 03:17 PM

12,408 posts, read 16,443,168 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mary54mi View Post
Obama is Obama's God.
He is addicted to power.
He will stop at nothing to destroy anything that is in the way of his power fix.
IMHO Obama care is the finest example of this. How can any American see the "individual mandate" as American? That includes Romney.
This thread is concerning Franklin Graham and how short he has fallen from his father's high standards.

I have never heard such hatred of a President, ever. People will irrationally try to smear his name, even when it is not mentioned. I think this is based upon racism towards our first black President. Nothing he will do, no compromise that he tries to make, will ever make his enemies happy because he will never stop being black.

I may not agree with some things the man has done, but I believe he is a fine person, what I've seen of him. I like his wife. It is the racists who are driving me, again, to vote for him though I swore I would not. You do not help your cause one iota by showing such visceral hatred. You should know that.

'Addicted to power', my foot!

Old 02-26-2012, 03:25 PM

4,060 posts, read 3,432,240 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3~Shepherds View Post
Awfully confident of yourself...........personal opinions don't count when deciding who's sane in a debate, but I see that's not a strong point for you!!
Thank You for admitting your last five or six posts don't mean squat.

But we already knew that...

Old 02-26-2012, 04:52 PM

Quote:
Thank You for admitting your last five or six posts don't mean squat.

But we already knew that...
It was about who's sane, as you we're trying to credit yourself. My opinion still sticks to Obama caring more for other nations than his own. Or maybe, he is caring for his own.

I only admit that you seem to have a love affair for your President, than needing a leader.

Old 02-26-2012, 04:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldengrain View Post
This thread is concerning Franklin Graham and how short he has fallen from his father's high standards.
It's about..........Franklin Graham Calls Obama's Religious Beliefs Into Question

Not off topic at all, who cares if he's black his polices are bad for America.

Wonder why you would go off on him being black that's "Off Topic" as if we didn't know. Is the race card all you people know...........

Old 02-26-2012, 06:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3~Shepherds View Post
It was about who's sane, as you we're trying to credit yourself. My opinion still sticks to Obama caring more for other nations than his own. Or maybe, he is caring for his own.

I only admit that you seem to have a love affair for your President, than needing a leader.
Yep, get used to seeing his face and living in the country he currently serves as the elected leader of.

If it makes you feel like you're eating dirt, let me help with the next shovel full..LOL

I have a very confident and capable leader, that's why he makes "certain people" so uncomfortable...

Old 02-26-2012, 06:06 PM

"hey baby don't worry, it's just some guy over on city-data"

Old 02-26-2012, 06:17 PM

13,418 posts, read 7,359,710 times
Quote:

It's "your'e" not "your"..I'm not surprised you don't know the difference.
Not quite. Try again.

Old 02-26-2012, 06:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowne View Post
Not quite. Try again.
You're correct!!!...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or