Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-22-2012, 11:11 AM

41,479 posts, read 59,756,720 times

Advertisements

You most certainly show us your authoritarian values. In your universe everyone has to bow to something or someone. You cannot tolerate the idea that somewhere sometime some person's are free of intimidation and coercion. In your world everyone has an owner and females can NEVER be FREE.

BTW - I am a liberal but I am not loony. I am just very aware of people that want to tell me how to live and what to think. I will live as I want and think as I will and encourage everyone else to do the same. I do not need your princes or your gods.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-22-2012, 11:14 AM

25,619 posts, read 36,680,593 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GregW View Post
You most certainly show us your authoritarian values. In your universe everyone has to bow to something or someone. You cannot tolerate the idea that somewhere sometime some person's are free of intimidation and coercion. In your world everyone has an owner and females can NEVER be FREE.

BTW - I am a liberal but I am not loony. I am just very aware of people that want to tell me how to live and what to think. I will live as I want and think as I will and encourage everyone else to do the same. I do not need your princes or your gods.
Wow you really read all that into my post. LOL

Try again.

Old 02-22-2012, 11:25 AM

68,327 posts, read 54,350,985 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogdad View Post
Don't worry we will. One thing is for sure, you can't say we dont clearly delineate conservative values vs liberal lunacy.
Conservative values?

Like what?

Keep cheating on your wives as you preach 'family values' and go off on witch hunts for other cheaters?

Old 02-22-2012, 11:27 AM

12,755 posts, read 9,641,738 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kkaos2 View Post
The dishonesty is in the OP's saying "Again, republicans want to stifle females and keep them in their 'place'"

This guy in Indiana sounds like a loon to me. If the OP wanted to state the guy was off the deep end and acting like a fascist, I would have no problem with that.

But I have a problem with drawing the conclusion from this that it's "Republicans wanting to stifle females." It isn't. It's this guy being a nutcase.
Right-wingers don't like a taste of their own medicine?

Sure, I agree, he's (most likely, but you never know) a lone idiot who happens to be a republican, but I thought I'd present this topic the same way others are presented by RW posters concerning LW idiots.

Old 02-22-2012, 11:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
Conservative values?

Like what?

Keep cheating on your wives as you preach 'family values' and go off on witch hunts for other cheaters?
What liberal lunacy are you spewing forth now.

Thanks for proving my point.

Old 02-22-2012, 12:02 PM

Quote:

You had a point?

Sounded more like a self-Righteous pointless rant to me.

So just what are these lofty conservative values you speak of?

Old 02-22-2012, 12:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
You had a point?

Sounded more like a self-Righteous pointless rant to me.

So just what are these lofty conservative values you speak of?
Sorry based on your response your not in the right frame of mind to understand.

Old 02-22-2012, 12:08 PM

1,661 posts, read 1,392,657 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kkaos2 View Post
What's unbelievable is the lengths of dishonesty liberals will go to in promoting their politics.

You claim the moral high ground of tolerance and diversity, then label everyone who disagrees with you as evil, sexist, racist, warmongers.
Willful intellectual dishonesty, especially about science, is the domain of the Republicans.

Old 02-22-2012, 12:09 PM

Quote:
Sorry based on your response your not in the right frame of mind to understand.

But I am in the correct one

Sounds more like you just can't think of any conservative value(s)

Old 02-22-2012, 12:09 PM

1,661 posts, read 1,392,657 times
Quote:

Newt Gingrich? Heard of him? *shaking head*
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies