Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-22-2012, 10:43 PM

56,988 posts, read 35,198,461 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25 View Post
You lefties must really have a lonely life if your so wound out about not being able to drink at your strip clubs. LOL. Now you follow your buddy into the insults to boot.

One thing that can rally the left is take away their perversions and they get all mad and stomp around. Too funny.
Again, the drunks pay the bills. If the strippers find the environment to be so hostile, they can quit. But i'm pretty sure that they don't care to lose the money they get from drunk patrons. Not if they have an iota of common sense.

Perversion? LOL...great.

Again, you're a Captain. So it's in your nature to save these women. Chill out. You can't save 'em. Let it go. They don't want your help.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-22-2012, 10:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huckleberry3911948 View Post
every time i hear these hate on AZ posts, i like AZ more and more.
a people with guts, unlike the washington snake pit.
Guts? That's what it's called?

So guts are what's required to come up with something as stupid as removing alcohol from strip clubs, huh?

But of course, you're against big government, right?

Old 02-22-2012, 10:46 PM

11,531 posts, read 10,290,404 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
Again, the drunks pay the bills. If the strippers find the environment to be so hostile, they can quit. But i'm pretty sure that they don't care to lose the money they get from drunk patrons. Not if they have an iota of common sense.

Perversion? LOL...great.

Again, you're a Captain. So it's in your nature to save these women. Chill out. You can't save 'em. Let it go. They don't want your help.
These same fools who applaud big gubiment telling a private business they can't sell liquor agree with Ron Paul that the gubinment can't stop a business from hanging a "No Blacks allowed" sign.

Hypocrites with a capital H

Old 02-22-2012, 10:49 PM

29,407 posts, read 22,005,733 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post

Perversion? LOL...great.

So now the "drunks" will get loaded before they go in, pay a door charge instead of buying drinks to cover the loss, and still ogle the dancers. If you can't figure that out then your farther lost than I thought.

So now your stance is if you work in a hostile environment tough sheet just quit and go find another job. Your hatred of strippers is shocking. Do they turn you down all the time or something?

Old 02-22-2012, 10:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savoir Faire View Post
These same fools who applaud big gubiment telling a private business they can't sell liquor agree with Ron Paul that the gubinment can't stop a business from hanging a "No Blacks allowed" sign.

Hypocrites with a capital H
Yep. The Redux.

Besides, no sense in arguing with a simp anyway. These dudes wanna "take care" of the strippers by applying a law to protect them from drunks....the same people that pay the strip club bills and put the money in the underwear of the strippers in the first place.

Seriously, are dudes really this soft? No wonder women are kicking dudes around these days. LMAO @ applying chivalry to a strip club. Please.

Old 02-22-2012, 10:52 PM

25,619 posts, read 36,701,448 times
Seems like a County or City issue not a State issue to me.

I am libertarian on this issue. However if the State is issuing the liquor licences then they have the right to regulate it.

You want a liquor licence here are the rules, if not have a dry club.

Sex sells liquor or not.

Old 02-22-2012, 10:53 PM

29,407 posts, read 22,005,733 times
Oh I forgot only real tough "dudes" can figure out how to put a buck in a girls g string. Your are really losing it. Maybe you can't drink in your strip clubs anymore but it appears you been hittin the mash while on this thread that's for sure. lol

Old 02-22-2012, 10:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25 View Post
So now the "drunks" will get loaded before they go in, pay a door charge instead of buying drinks to cover the loss, and still ogle the dancers. If you can't figure that out then your farther lost than I thought.

So now your stance is if you work in a hostile environment tough sheet just quit and go find another job. Your hatred of strippers is shocking. Do they turn you down all the time or something?
A cover charge to make up for lost booze revenue? Hostile environment in a night club?

SMH....no sense in arguing with you. Don't even know why i started. I don't even acknowledge the presence of Captain Save'em types off the net, and i have no business acknowledging them here.

Later dude.

Old 02-22-2012, 10:55 PM

11,531 posts, read 10,290,404 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogdad View Post
Seems like a County or City issue not a State issue to me.

I am libertarian on this issue. However if the State is issuing the liquor licences then they have the right to regulate it.

You want a liquor licence here are the rules, if not have a dry club.

Sex sells liquor or not.
Is that what libertarian means nowadays, big gubiment

Old 02-22-2012, 10:55 PM

25,619 posts, read 36,701,448 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Savoir Faire View Post
No your not.
Yes I am.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies