Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-29-2012, 11:22 AM

32,816 posts, read 19,469,405 times

Advertisements

been happening for years

before obama...before bush...most of it goes back to the 90's cuts by bush1 and clinton

also these were PORTIONS of remains, it is perfectly understandable that AFTER the Soldier/person has been burried if a "portion" is found, it will be desposed of, not BOTHERING/opening new wounds of the family

an example...as a retired combat veteran, I have seen a lot, sometimes you will only be able to find PARTS, and we will ship a bodybag back with hundread of parts, from MANY victims in one bag....a Soldier might be buried for a year, and a part is found....NO BODY is going to BOTHER the family...they HAVE ALREADY buried their loved one......

another example....they are STILL finding body parts (tiny parts) on building tops in NYC from 9/11

Last edited by workingclasshero; 02-29-2012 at 11:31 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-29-2012, 11:41 AM

16,545 posts, read 13,446,267 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by buzzards27 View Post
So, "Let's roll" was just a patriotic symbol and the actual remains of that hero is so much trash to you?
How would the remains even be identified?

Old 02-29-2012, 11:51 AM

48,502 posts, read 96,810,437 times
If you watch the news the national cemtery has continued some of the same under Obama in the years of the wars also. I the end I guess one has to do it one slef if you want it done right.I am not surprised that soem of the (-11 victims rermains ended up i the rubble. I would think mnay sch things ahve been done i the past i such circumstances.

Old 02-29-2012, 11:59 AM

68,326 posts, read 54,344,425 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2nd trick op View Post

A perfect example of how the Lefties and Democrats strategy of innuendo rolls downhill from the unscrupulous, to the uninformed, to the vicious, to the just-plain-naive.
And if you care to look at both sides of the coin you won't have to look too far to find a perfect example of the way the Righties' and Republicans' " strategy of innuendo rolls downhill from the unscrupulous, to the uninformed, to the vicious, to the just-plain-naive"

If you think they're anything but two sides of the same coin you reallyhaven't been paying attention.

Old 02-29-2012, 01:42 PM

16,214 posts, read 11,324,217 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by workingclasshero View Post
been happening for years

also these were PORTIONS of remains, it is perfectly understandable that AFTER the Soldier/person has been burried if a "portion" is found, it will be desposed of, not BOTHERING/opening new wounds of the family

an example...as a retired combat veteran, I have seen a lot, sometimes you will only be able to find PARTS, and we will ship a bodybag back with hundread of parts, from MANY victims in one bag....a Soldier might be buried for a year, and a part is found....NO BODY is going to BOTHER the family...they HAVE ALREADY buried their loved one......

another example....they are STILL finding body parts (tiny parts) on building tops in NYC from 9/11
Thank you -- this is precisely the point that should have been raised yesterday, but the opportunists from the "bame anyone but Obama and the Liberals" crowd had other ideas

Old 02-29-2012, 01:49 PM

23,838 posts, read 23,112,280 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dane_in_LA View Post
You do? I could have sworn you tried to blame bad tippers on the current President as late as yesterday. Huh. I must be mistaken.
I didn't blame "bad tipping" on the President. I blamed the President for instigating rabid class warfare in this nation, whereas "1% vs 99%" would not have even entered our consciousness had he and his minions not brought it up in their Class Warfare Missives.

You know this is exactly what I said.

I really don't appreciate your lies and willful deceit. I hate LIARS.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PullMyFinger View Post
Awesome
Don't allign yourself with liars and the willfully deceitful. The have nothing to offer you. Just look at the post above.

Old 02-29-2012, 04:52 PM

6,721 posts, read 5,199,392 times
Don't buy your excuses at all. Dumping remains in a landfill is the issue. Regardless of when and where they were found.

I question your explaination for these 9-11 remains. You speculating on that or you have a link with better info on what remains were dumped?
Quote:
Originally Posted by workingclasshero View Post
been happening for years

before obama...before bush...most of it goes back to the 90's cuts by bush1 and clinton

Last edited by buzzards27; 02-29-2012 at 05:04 PM..

Old 02-29-2012, 05:01 PM

23,964 posts, read 15,059,733 times
Nobody controls those bast--- mercenaries in the Pentagon. Defenders of our freedoms my arse.

That's what we get when we give the military free reign. Nobody can instruct or criticize them. They will do what they want and nobody will tell them to stop it.

Old 02-29-2012, 05:20 PM

35,309 posts, read 52,269,210 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroGuyDC View Post
As bad as it sounds, i'm prepared to look the other direction on this. It's not like the U.S. was prepared to handle a death toll in the thousands in a matter of minutes or even days or weeks.
It doesn't make me happy....but I do have trouble assigning fault.

I doubt you'd be so magnanimous had Obama been in charge when this event occurred..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies