Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-02-2012, 11:18 PM

1,027 posts, read 1,621,445 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by carterstamp View Post
That's why I sell tin foil hats on ebay.
I'd like to get one, care to explain the product details for me ?

just a few things that it accomplishes that's all.

Thanks
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-02-2012, 11:22 PM

3,948 posts, read 4,304,292 times
I'm pretty sure it hit an iceberg.

Old 03-02-2012, 11:22 PM

78,339 posts, read 60,527,398 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WheelintheSky View Post
You continue to waste time and still have yet to answer the original question. Why were white flares used instead of the emergency red flares?
This is retarded. Yep, some jr. shipman could not have possibly made a mistake in the panic. Must have been some sinister ploy.

Any error, either to fire flares, fire the wrong kind. not fully deploy all lifeboats (cough) are ALL fuel for morons.

Old 03-02-2012, 11:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyNTexas View Post
Why?

Since such evidence is ancillary only to motive, and only to the extent of that motive ... and has absolutely nothing to do with actual evidence of the switch taking place ... why grasp at such straws or make such inane requests (or irrelevant 911 associations)? Don't you even realize how overt and transparent your tactics are?

For one thing, actual details of insurance settlements are rarely broadcast by either party involved ... such evidence you demand may or may not be readily available ... but given the specificity of the figure presented ... it seems that the film maker had some source or evidence.

It's just as valid for me to demand you provide proof of your claims, as it is for you to do it. Have you evidence that the film maker is wrong? If not, don't pass off your "opinion" as anything other than a baseless accusation. Because that is what it is.

Now, without going off topic ... your reference to the WTC owner not making a profit on the insurance is such an ignorant thing to divert to ... given you obviously fancy yourself as a "mathguy" ... do the math. The owner put's up 100 Million for a 99 year lease on the WTC ... takes out insurance, that includes acts of terrorism .... 90 days later all three of his buildings are attacked and collapse ... he collects several BILLION dollars, and you can't calculate a net gain from a 100 Million investment to 5 Billion (5,000 Million) gain in 90 days?

Let's take out the big confusing numbers ....lets use smaller figures ... say a $100 investment being converted to a $5,000 return over 90 days. Is that easier?

I suggest you change your handle to Math-Challenged-Guy if you think Silverstein lost money..
I can't fix a 7th grade education.

Old 03-02-2012, 11:25 PM

Quote:
I generally try to read all posts whenever possible, but one can miss a post here and there if they aren't glued to the computer for 48 hours.

Secondly .. if posters would refrain from all of the rhetoric and juvenile childishness, as is well demonstrated on this thread that makes up 50% of it's overall content ... your position might carry a bit more weight.

As it stands ... no. In the time you've wasted bantering back and forth, of which IS a total waste of everyone else's reading time, you could have simply said, the answer was given in post # blank ... and that would have required one post .. and not TWELVE.
Hypocrite

Old 03-02-2012, 11:26 PM

15,145 posts, read 14,324,826 times
Everyone knows this is what happened:

Old 03-02-2012, 11:29 PM

Quote:
Based on your CONTINUED obstructiveness ... you should just cease it now.
Wow. You just told a fellow poster to shut up. Despite the fact that you lack much education but gee....you sure know the trooooof.

Honestly, this thread is just pathetic. Still waiting to see any proof of the 12million settlement your buddies claimed and you knee-jerk believed without any documentation and then told me that such documentation is hard to come by.....but hey....you believed it 100% and the defended the lack of documentation as it being hard to come by.

Oh, SNAP!

Old 03-02-2012, 11:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WheelintheSky View Post
Just curious, What part don't you believe? As opposed to what you were taught as a child in school.
Quite seriously, in order for me to honestly ascertain your posts, exactly what medications are you currently on? I think this is a fair question befrore I devote more time studying your theories.

Old 03-03-2012, 04:46 AM

325 posts, read 219,187 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by workingclasshero View Post
bagged....

hey everybody its the BANNED POSTER... HC
Who?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoEdible View Post
I'm pretty sure it hit an iceberg.
Oh Yeah, because you were there.

Old 03-03-2012, 04:49 AM

325 posts, read 219,187 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
This is retarded. Yep, some jr. shipman could not have possibly made a mistake in the panic. Must have been some sinister ploy.

Any error, either to fire flares, fire the wrong kind. not fully deploy all lifeboats (cough) are ALL fuel for morons.
Funny that a guy called Mathguy would dismiss all of those factors.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies