Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-01-2012, 08:46 AM

802 posts, read 562,029 times

Advertisements

Interesting. Wasn't it Andrew just two weeks ago who said he had a devastating tape of a young Obama that he was going to release before the democratic convention that would screw up his chances for reelection and now he winds up dead? This needs to be looked into more.

Old 03-01-2012, 08:47 AM

6,721 posts, read 5,185,999 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroGuyDC View Post
My guts are not "hate-filled." My guts are insistent on holding liberals accountable for their failed ideology. It's funny how The Party of Abortion and Never-Ending Entitlements™ use "personal responsibility" to attack a conservative. Did you do that on purpose? LOL

Breitbart held you folks accountable too. That's why you have utter hate for the guy. None of you like accountability.
Even if he had to lie and make stuff up. Sorta lose the respect for someone that pushes lies because he feels the ends justify the means. He is in a better, and warmer, place now.

Old 03-01-2012, 08:47 AM

76,997 posts, read 47,342,336 times
43 yo. Very sad. I always pictured him as an older guy, because I never knew what he looked like.

Old 03-01-2012, 08:48 AM

19,890 posts, read 18,701,411 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
Because the right is always so compassionate and empathetic, eh?

What a load of self-Righteous tripe!

As much as I think both parties pretty much suck, I have to say the right's continual BS claims of somehow occupying higher moral ground than the left is what puts me down on the left(not right but correct) side of the fence.

More left lunacy. No gorup is always anything. The left tends to be more violent and hate filled.

12,997 posts, read 13,594,395 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DC at the Ridge View Post
There were other things that Breitbart did that weren't about accountability. But that's besides the point. A man of great passion has passed away too soon. His family and friends are grieving. This is not a battlefield between liberal and conservative thinkers. This is a life ended before it was time. Please join in the offering of condolences.
Sorry. I am with char on this one. The most fitting way for us to send him off is to spew slanderous nonsense at each other and have a hyper partisan, ill-informed brawl. He would have wanted it that way. That's what he dedicated his life to.

68,285 posts, read 54,094,268 times
Quote:
My guts are not "hate-filled." My guts are insistent on holding liberals accountable for their failed ideology. It's funny how The Party of Abortion and Never-Ending Entitlements™ use "personal responsibility" to attack a conservative. Did you do that on purpose? LOL
Self-Right BS from yet another incapable of understanding the difference between abortion and choice, you really should spend a little more time on learning.

On purpose? You're damn right! If the shoe fits..................................And it certainly does when you start blaming the left for your own self-created problems.

Quote:
Breitbart held you folks accountable too. That's why you have utter hate for the guy. None of you like accountability.
Hate him? I didn't even know who he was. Besides, I'm smart enough to know hate only saps energy from the hater and accomplishes nothing, I don't waste my time hating as you apparently do. But seeing who supported the guy here I probably wouldn't have liked him.

Old 03-01-2012, 08:49 AM

4,367 posts, read 3,473,428 times
Some of you need to check yourselves. I'm talking about those on the left who are being vitriolic here and those on the right who are vilifying all on the left as doing so (when all aren't).

Old 03-01-2012, 08:49 AM

3,236 posts, read 3,924,400 times
First Whitney now Breitbart, the cokeheads are going at a rapid pace.

Old 03-01-2012, 08:50 AM

19,890 posts, read 18,701,411 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiana View Post
And look at the the sensitivity displayed by some of your fellow conservatives:

Lol, if you think my post reflects insensitivity, you must simply be wetting yourself over the hate filled posts of your fellow travelers.

Old 03-01-2012, 08:50 AM

68,285 posts, read 54,094,268 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shorebaby View Post
More left lunacy. No gorup is always anything. The left tends to be more violent and hate filled.
And the right tends to climb up on the high-moral horse they don't have a friggin' clue how to ride.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies