Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-02-2012, 01:54 PM

23,416 posts, read 36,993,685 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ringwise View Post
So you know for a fact that he did that already? Please provide evidence of that.

Knowing this president, and his contempt for the military, and his love of getting involved in things that do not involve him, I would bet he has NOT called the soldiers' families yet.
What planet are you on?
The White House sends letters of condolence and has for a long time.
They even changed their stance about suicides recently.

Old 03-02-2012, 01:57 PM

10,420 posts, read 10,826,300 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
This morning while driving to an appointment I heard this on the radio. It is a story that progs are trying very hard on another thread to make into something that I doubt it is. Here is a chance to read the smackdown along with hearing the young lady make her attempt to get free sex toys etc. She may be looking for a different school to finish her law degree at if Georgetown does what they should.

Don't forget to watch the video, all 5 minutes of it, before you read what I heard on the radio this morning. What this young woman says is nothing short of a steaming pile of Pelosi. Come to think of it it was Pelosi that tried so hard to get her heard, wasn't it.?

Epic Smackdown: Glenn, Pat, and Stu tear apart student who thinks Catholic college must pay for her birth control – Glenn Beck
Bummer...I had a nice day going before I read that name again....Pelosi.

Old 03-02-2012, 02:02 PM

3,387 posts, read 6,626,728 times
Quote:
If it's the easiest and BEST way to prevent pregnancy, a woman should be happy to PAY FOR IT HERSELF.

Unless of course you believe the government should provide for us, cradle to grave.

Reading comprehension please.

I said that hormonal birth control was the best way to prevent excessive bleeding, PCOS, some forms of cancer, anemia (due to excessive bleeding), extreme cramps and the like.

Nothing was mentioned about HBC being the best way to prevent pregnancy (which of course it is one of the top ways), I was talking about the redily acceptable alternative uses.

Old 03-02-2012, 02:23 PM

37,135 posts, read 42,203,740 times
Quote:
If it's the easiest and BEST way to prevent pregnancy, a woman should be happy to PAY FOR IT HERSELF.

Unless of course you believe the government should provide for us, cradle to grave.
Actually, it's one of the things society should be happy to make sure women get, considering the alternative is so damaging and expensive for you. Since you seem so concerned with who's paying for what an all...

Old 03-02-2012, 02:26 PM

32,061 posts, read 15,055,077 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
I just heard Jay Carney trying to protect the poor girl because of all the attacks on her. Everybody does know that Jay Carney speaks for our President and Glorious Leader so I guess you can see Obama siding with the progs here. Keep on line progs as you may need that in a few months.
No, Obama is siding with women

Old 03-02-2012, 02:29 PM

11,578 posts, read 13,945,935 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceece View Post
Actually, it's one of the things society should be happy to make sure women get, considering the alternative is so damaging and expensive for you. Since you seem so concerned with who's paying for what an all...
Thanks for providing a fine example of what's wrong with America.

Old 03-02-2012, 02:30 PM

17,400 posts, read 11,972,033 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kshe95girl View Post
What planet are you on?
The White House sends letters of condolence and has for a long time.
They even changed their stance about suicides recently.
You've just answered my question. Sends LETTERS to soldiers that died for this country. CALLS political activist/feminazi/law student/sex addicts.

Got it.

Old 03-02-2012, 02:31 PM

12,867 posts, read 14,911,536 times
Quote:
that almost sounds like some women "blackmailing" the rest of the population.

if THEY don't want to get pregnant, THEY need to buy their own birth control or at least find a boyfriend who cares enough about them to pay for it.

how hard can that be?

Kroger:
Kroger Generic Drug List and Kroger Store Locator
Sprintec or Trinessa: $9/month or $24/3 months
Price may higher in CA, MN, WY

Kmart:
Kmart Generic Drug List and K-Mart Store Locator
Sprintec or Trisprintec: $10/month

Target:
Target Generic Drug List (under women’s health) and Target Store Locator
Sprintec or Trisprintec: $9/month
Ortho Cyclen: $4/month
Price may be higher in CA, MN, MT, PA, RI, TN, WI, and WY.

Wal-Mart:
Wal-Mart Generic Drug List (under women’s health) and Wal-Mart Store Locator
Sprintec or Trisprintec
$9/month

4 dollars a month, really???? (especially in light of the fact that the female testifying was going to a school that cost at least 50k a year, with room and board-more like 60k.

if the taxpayers are paying for that, shame on her for demanding more.

if her family is paying for that, they can't cough up another 4 dollars a month?

Old 03-02-2012, 02:32 PM

17,400 posts, read 11,972,033 times
Quote:
Ah, liberals. We shouldn't be paying FOR ANY OF IT. So now our option is to PAY for birth control or PAY for all children born in the US?

As a women, I am disgusted with this women, and women like her, that are so helpless that they need the nanny govt to support them.

Old 03-02-2012, 02:32 PM

37,135 posts, read 42,203,740 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by floridasandy View Post
that almost sounds like some women "blackmailing" the rest of the population.

if THEY don't want to get pregnant, THEY need to buy their own birth control or at least find a boyfriend who cares enough about them to pay for it.

how hard can that be?
No it's not blackmail. But putting up roadblocks for no reason is somthing I can't even begin to understand. Explain please?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies