Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-02-2012, 10:41 AM

3,498 posts, read 2,217,906 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by reconmark View Post
Some guys are just pissed at seeing others ascend the social totem pole, especially when it leaves them near the bottom.
That's not even the main issue I have. My thing is that there are other websites, like Stormfront, that are better suited for those type of ideas. It's like going to a rock club and complaining they don't play country.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-02-2012, 10:47 AM

4,050 posts, read 3,959,280 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skinny Puppy View Post
That's not even the main issue I have. My thing is that there are other websites, like Stormfront, that are better suited for those type of ideas. It's like going to a rock club and complaining they don't play country.
Lol!!!...yeah you are right.

Life must be hell for some people right now.

Old 03-02-2012, 10:54 AM

23,838 posts, read 23,121,445 times
Quote:
If you are going to make a statement about certain races being inferior and superior, have the courage to stand behind them. If you are not going to man up to your assertions I"m not even going to bother to get into a debate with you. First admit what you said, then we can proceed.
The point of my post was to address national economic and fiscal prosperity and progression. I followed that up with census data that clearly shows that minorities are not now, or historically were, the powerhouse demographics that made America as prosperous as we have been. I'm merely stating that there's zero evidence that minorities have what it takes to prop America up in the way that caucausians have in the past. I didn't say I didn't WANT them too....I said there's ZERO evidence that it will happen.

And tell me....when you attempted to paint me as a bigot in the other thread..why didn't you also post this post of mine as well? Is it because it doesn't fit your agenda to call me a bigot?

Quote:
Regarding school test scores, you're absolutely right. And I have no problem with a progressive climb up the ladder by minorities who have what it takes to further the progress of America. But as demograpics show us, minorities generally aren't the prosperous or progressive citizens in our country. For that reason, I see no reason to beleive that minority-majority nation as being anything capable of maintaining the powerhouse that the United States once was.
You have no interest in being an objective poster in the least. This thread showed your true colors, and its disappointing indeed. I expect the others to be stupid...I expected more objectivity out of you though.

Old 03-02-2012, 11:00 AM

1,035 posts, read 1,397,383 times
I don't think it will be because of abortion. I applaud women that have an abortion because they know they will not be able to take proper care of a baby. That is much better than bringing up a child in a bad environment. I think inter-racial marriages have alot to do with it, but before I get labeled a racist, people like who they like, and if that's what makes them happy then go for it. Even for those that don't agree with it, not much you can do

Old 03-02-2012, 11:01 AM

3,045 posts, read 3,192,924 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSprings1 View Post
because abortion.

The hispanics are not dumb enough to have abortions. You have to give them credit for being smarter about life than so many modern US white women.

Truth to this?
Google

Why don't you stop being lazy here and go do some research before you start a thread about something. The rest of us here aren't your research staff.

Old 03-02-2012, 11:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroGuyDC View Post
The point of my post was to address national economic and fiscal prosperity and progression. I followed that up with census data that clearly shows that minorities are not now, or historically were, the powerhouse demographics that made America as prosperous as we have been. I'm merely stating that there's zero evidence that minorities have what it takes to prop America up in the way that caucausians have in the past. I didn't say I didn't WANT them too....I said there's ZERO evidence that it will happen.

And tell me....when you attempted to paint me as a bigot in the other thread..why didn't you also post this post of mine as well? Is it because it doesn't fit your agenda to call me a bigot?

You have no interest in being an objective poster in the least. This thread showed your true colors, and its disappointing indeed. I expect the others to be stupid...I expected more objectivity out of you though.
You made an assertion that one race is superior over another, I called the statement for what it is, racial superiority. You respond by throwing in stats, while downplaying your original statement. I don't have time for such games. Say what you mean and mean what you say, but don't play these games of promoting an agenda and then running away from it.

Old 03-02-2012, 11:10 AM

Quote:
You made an assertion that one race is superior over another, I called the statement for what it is, racial superiority. You respond by throwing in stats, while downplaying your original statement. I don't have time for such games. Say what you mean and mean what you say, but don't play these games of promoting an agenda and then running away from it.
In other words you have no design for addressing the issue that I put forth. Instead you'd rather make it personal by calling me a bigot.

That makes you look worse than me. A little more objectivity would be nice, but I won't hold my breath. In fact, I actually kind of feel sorry for you and a few others who only see racism anytime someone who's not black makes an effort to put forth a logical opinion. I know, I know..you don't think it's logical. But then again, you don't have any counter facts to put forth. So you resort to name calling. Does that make you feel good? It shouldn't.

Note that I didn't call you a racist for disagreeing with me. That makes me the bigger, better man in this discussion.

Old 03-02-2012, 11:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroGuyDC View Post
In other words you have no design for addressing the issue that I put forth. Instead you'd rather make it personal by calling me a bigot.

That makes you look worse than me. A little more objectivity would be nice, but I won't hold my breath. In fact, I actually kind of feel sorry for you and a few others who only see racism anytime someone who's not black makes an effort to put forth a logical opinion. I know, I know..you don't think it's logical. But then again, you don't have any counter facts to put forth. So you resort to name calling. Does that make you feel good? It shouldn't.

Note that I didn't call you a racist for disagreeing with me. That makes me the bigger, better man in this discussion.
I haven't called you a racist either. I can't address an issue if you are not willing to stand up for it. You made a statement that promotes the racial superority agenda, than you deny that you subscribe to such agendas. How can anyone address such issues in such circumstances? It's like a game of whackamole.

Old 03-02-2012, 11:24 AM

4,050 posts, read 3,959,280 times
Quote:
I haven't called you a racist either. I can't address an issue if you are not willing to stand up for it. You made a statement that promotes the racial superority agenda, than you deny that you subscribe to such agendas. How can anyone address such issues in such circumstances? It's like a game of whackamole.

In other words, "I'm not a racist, I just make racist statements to get my point across. No matter how unfounded it is"

Old 03-02-2012, 11:26 AM

Skinny Puppy...i'd urge you to not align yourself with poster's like the above. I think you, as a decent individual, can understand why.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies