Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-03-2012, 06:37 AM

17,764 posts, read 39,731,146 times

Advertisements

I love all this conspiracy theory stuff ... seriously, this is gold! Hey Brities, say it with me:

<deep breath>

President Obama, 2 termer!!!

And it's thanks to all the crazies on the TP right. They have nobody else to blame but themselves when Obama gets re-elected and to that, I say Thank YOU!!!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-03-2012, 06:51 AM

9,879 posts, read 8,018,970 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by domergurl View Post
I love all this conspiracy theory stuff ... seriously, this is gold!

President Obama, 2 termer!!!

And it's thanks to all the crazies on the TP right. They have nobody else to blame but themselves when Obama gets re-elected and to that, I say Thank YOU!!!!!
I love conspiracy theory stuff too

My fav quote by Emma Goldman:

"I'd rather have roses on my table than diamonds on my neck"

Reminds me of why Obama may not have a two term Presidency:

Too much glam, and not enough grit

I'd hold off on the gratitude for now

Old 03-03-2012, 07:13 AM

7,975 posts, read 7,351,944 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolipopbubbles View Post
LOL. Now I must ask what is the big deal? I mean so what if was or wasn't born in the USA? I don't think it matters and I never heard of it being required that a candidate or elected official be natural born the the Country they run for office in.

Read Article 2 of the UNITED STATES CONSTITUTION.

Old 03-03-2012, 07:23 AM

37,803 posts, read 41,013,481 times
I'm still going with "He failed economics."

C'mon, does he talk with a funny accent or does he think he can spend more money than he has?

Old 03-03-2012, 07:28 AM

17,764 posts, read 39,731,146 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraC View Post
I'm still going with "He failed economics."

C'mon, does he talk with a funny accent or does he think he can spend more money than he has?
you would be talking about President Cheney ...

Old 03-03-2012, 07:30 AM

4,373 posts, read 3,228,757 times
lol just another birther thread. This is going to amount to absolutely nothing.

Old 03-03-2012, 07:30 AM

10,420 posts, read 10,828,984 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve McGarrett View Post
Good morning ladies and gentlemen. This is bad for Obama......very bad. I have been in touch with a source close to Dr Corsi and have learned that Breitbart's wife has made copies of the tape that will sink Obama's reelection. You will have to see the tape when it is released by her. Andrew Breitbart saw Sheriff Joe Arpaio and was informed of his official legitimate investigation into Obama's eligibility the day before he allegedly dropped dead of a heart attack. Andrew had made it official that he would release the tape March 1 of a Obama showing..........well, you will have to wait and see in a few days. I can assure you that this will not end well......for Obama and his ardent supporters that is, especially a supporter of his who consistently plagiarizes other peoples written works and we all know who that is who posts on this forum.

Team Breitbart: We Are Going to Release the Obama Harvard Videos in 7 to 10 Days | Birther Report: Obama Release Your Records
Standby for a heart attack on Mrs. Breitbart.

Old 03-03-2012, 07:32 AM

8,346 posts, read 7,044,020 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve McGarrett View Post
Yes. Well trained educated officers and certified.
If they were "educated", they would've realised all the "evidence" they brought up has already been shot down.

This tape, just like every other birther piece of tripe, will be proven inconsequential or just plain false.

Old 03-03-2012, 07:37 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,624,265 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by domergurl View Post
you would be talking about President Cheney ...

To be truthful... Every President since Calvin Coolidge.

Old 03-03-2012, 07:38 AM

9,879 posts, read 8,018,970 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by twinArmageddons View Post
If they were "educated", they would've realised all the "evidence" they brought up has already been shot down.

will be proven inconsequential
I'll just be curious to see if Obama talked out of one side of his mouth back then,
or both, like he does now
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies