Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-03-2012, 11:09 AM

5,113 posts, read 5,971,685 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swingblade View Post
I do not think there is nothing to see here and the report will come back that he had a heart attack. After all anyone with 2nd grade reading skills saw and comprehended this :

Logic tells me that we have two separate events that by coincidence over lapped each other
He has a film to be released
He dies of a heart attack

Columbo would have solved this in less then 2 minutes.
Within hours of the death the mainstream media was spewing out all kinds of false propaganda that it was "natural cause" and "Heart attack" and "He was heavy into drugs" ... or "a witness saw him drop dead" ... or "his father-in-law said he had heart problems" ... and so on but it was not possible for the media to have this information and it was before any autopsy or medical doctors release of information. In other words the mainstream media and liberal talking heads are trying to convince people before any official conclusion that nothing unusual happened. Its all lies. Until I see Breitbarts father-in-law and wife make those statements on video I will not believe the mainstream propaganda.

Old 03-03-2012, 11:28 AM

15,088 posts, read 13,449,172 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RPON View Post
Andrew Breitbart death sparks conspiracy theories | The Cutline - Yahoo! News

Interesting read. Let the yahoo's who think the government doesn't take out unwanted pests begin the trolling.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Don9 View Post
Breitbart was about to release videos that would have exposed Obama for his radical agenda and prove he is not what he claims to be. Now he is dead.
With everything that has occurred since Obama took office that Obama is responsible for ... yes, I am totally convinced Obama ordered Breitbart killed - "CIA style". Obama has proven over and over again he is anti-American and all of his actions is to divide and conquer.
I bet you believe Elvis is still alive, too. There's always some right wing media person "releasing videos" or some other claims. Obama has high-profile critics everywhere, ranging from legitimate to completely unhinged. How come they're not all dead?

Old 03-03-2012, 11:54 AM

16,431 posts, read 22,196,724 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ambient View Post
People from all parts of the political spectrum die all the time.
James Forrestal, Vince Foster, Ron Brown,James McDougal, Hale Boggs, John Tower, William Colby, William Casey, etc., etc.,......

It's also simply amazing how many people connected with sensitive government projects die in bizarre drowning accidents.

Last edited by Bideshi; 03-03-2012 at 12:09 PM..

Old 03-03-2012, 11:59 AM

840 posts, read 781,303 times
I post a news article and all of a sudden I get accused of believing it? Uh no...I have yet to make my mind up if something fishy is going on here...I don't trust Obama and wouldn't put it past him to have something like this happen to hide his records but I like a bit of proof first.

Old 03-03-2012, 12:41 PM

409 posts, read 254,384 times
Quote:

Interesting read. Let the yahoo's who think the government doesn't take out unwanted pests begin the trolling.

The Obama supporters will stoop to the lowest levels to get their dirtbag in cheif re-elected. Possibly committing the murder of Andrew Breitbart only hours before he was scheduled to release damming videos of Obama & the terrorist underground.

Old 03-03-2012, 01:36 PM

9,598 posts, read 16,565,019 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by InTheNameOfGod View Post
The Obama supporters will stoop to the lowest levels to get their dirtbag in cheif re-elected. Possibly committing the murder of Andrew Breitbart only hours before he was scheduled to release damming videos of Obama & the terrorist underground.
Yes, because nobody else but Breitbart could have released those damning videos. Only Andrew himself!

There were a lot of rumors that Breitbart would be quite coked up at times. That kind of an addiction (or even occasional use) would be a pretty good explanation as to why he died so young.

Old 03-03-2012, 02:15 PM

802 posts, read 563,948 times
Sheriff Joe states here Breitbart died 4 hours after talking with him explaining Obama's manufactured Birth Certificate and Selective Service card that his investigation team found out. He thinks the death should be looked into.

Here is Sheriff Joe discussing what he told Andrew.

Post press conference interview with Joe Arpaio | Obama Conspiracy Theories

Old 03-03-2012, 06:01 PM

11,944 posts, read 14,781,454 times
Quote:

Which government? The Koch government didn't appear to have any use left for their minion, but ordinary dismissal when you've made yourself a liability is plenty of motive. Don't forget to kiss the Pope of America's ring, OR ELSE!

Old 03-03-2012, 06:07 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,617,602 times
Quote:

The first victim of NDAA

Old 03-03-2012, 06:07 PM

11,944 posts, read 14,781,454 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve McGarrett View Post
Sheriff Joe states here Breitbart died 4 hours after talking with him explaining Obama's manufactured Birth Certificate and Selective Service card that his investigation team found out. He thinks the death should be looked into.

Here is Sheriff Joe discussing what he told Andrew.

Post press conference interview with Joe Arpaio | Obama Conspiracy Theories
Perhaps the Sheriff delivered a lethal dose of one of those slow acting spy poisons to Brietbart and planted evidence to cover his tracks?

I think he should be the first suspect like any other capo in a syndicate. The only difference is he wears a badge in plain sight.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies