Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-23-2012, 07:54 AM

20,892 posts, read 16,068,234 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SityData View Post
Listen Mr. Obot I finally found out who you really are and it is more than obvious you work for obama
In fact, if you have found out who I really am (something that has never been a secret) you would know that even WND has proven that I do not work for Obama.

You fail.

I will now snip all your irrelevant hand waving, whining, misdirection and infantile mewling and ask you again to show us your claimed expertise:

When are we going to get your "expert" responses to these posts?

http://www.city-data.com/forum/23528439-post1090.html

http://www.city-data.com/forum/23528513-post1093.html

http://www.city-data.com/forum/23528630-post1099.html

Quote:
Originally Posted by SityData
I am placing you on ignore Wrecking Ball and HistorianDude. I will still post Sheriff Joes findings daily
My, my, my. But that was exceptionally cowardly.

Quote:
Remember Sheriff Joe said.. We have signed sworn affidavits from all over the world!!
No. He didn't.

You said you were an expert. Let's see your stuff.

Old 03-23-2012, 08:14 AM

26,562 posts, read 14,430,680 times
Quote:
We need 800 billion for shovel ready jobs !! Where did all that $$ go ?? To people like you to do his dirty work.
i haz shoffel!

Quote:
I am placing you on ignore Wrecking Ball and HistorianDude.
another birther "just seeking the truth".

Quote:
I will still post Sheriff Joes findings daily
thank you.

Quote:
Remember Sheriff Joe said.. We have signed sworn affidavits from all over the world!!
exact quote please.

Quote:
Now you can type to yourself and convince others of your noble plight.
ok.

Old 03-23-2012, 08:28 AM

Quote:
Obama's own words.. Bill Ayers is just some guy in the neighborhood..what a lie!!
actually those were mccain's words, he accused obama of referring to ayers as " just a guy in the neighborhood ". here is obama's exact quote describing ayres:

"This is a guy who lives in my neighborhood, who’s a professor of English in Chicago, who I know and who I have not received some official endorsement from. He’s not somebody who I exchange ideas from on a regular basis.

And the notion that somehow as a consequence of me knowing somebody who engaged in detestable acts 40 years ago when I was 8 years old, somehow reflects on me and my values, doesn’t make much sense, George [ Stephanopoulos ]."

Old 03-23-2012, 10:38 AM

4,320 posts, read 4,779,028 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HistorianDude View Post
In fact, if you have found out who I really am (something that has never been a secret) you would know that even WND has proven that I do not work for Obama.
WND is always wrong on everything they report on.. (your words)

now you want me to believe what they say??

You are one F'd up individual defending a communist marxist muslim liar.

GOOD BYE

Old 03-23-2012, 10:43 AM

20,892 posts, read 16,068,234 times
Quote:
WND is always wrong on everything they report on.. (your words)
And yet... even they had to admit that I am exactly who I say I am.

Quote:
You are one F'd up individual defending a communist marxist muslim liar.
That must make you feel very bad then, to know that you cannot hold your ground in an argument with me.

You have been exposed. You have run away from a very clear opportunity to prove your claimed expertize in computer graphics. A fair fight in a public venue.

And you ran away.

Old 03-23-2012, 10:47 AM

6,734 posts, read 9,337,482 times
Quote:
Former Hawaii elections clerk Tim Adams has now signed an affidavit swearing he was told by his supervisors in Hawaii that no long-form, hospital-generated birth certificate existed for Barack Obama Jr. in Hawaii and that neither Queens Medical Center nor Kapi’olani Medical Center in Honolulu had any record of Obama having been born in their medical facilities.
Man! You people don't give up, do ya? Your evidence is unsubstantiated hearsay AND his office was not responsible for verifying the identity of candidates for the state ballot in Hawaii in 2008. Tim Lied...so just give it up.

Old 03-23-2012, 10:49 AM

There is absolutely no reason to have a one sided discussion with you!

I posted a simple drawing that I made in 3dsmax and you trash me and try to discredit me. then when I post one with my name and domain on it you were caught!

Yes I am going to run away from the likes of you.. in no uncertain terms you are an ******

Old 03-23-2012, 11:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozzie679 View Post
Man! You people don't give up, do ya? Your evidence is unsubstantiated hearsay AND his office was not responsible for verifying the identity of candidates for the state ballot in Hawaii in 2008. Tim Lied...so just give it up.
The former Hawaii elections official who maintains there’s no long-form birth certificate for Barack Obama in the Aloha State is now saying the president and his aides have been “caught fibbing” about Obama’s background, and the “embarrassing” situation is making it difficult to fess up to the truth

Adams burst onto the national scene last June after claiming his superiors at the elections office in Honolulu checked with the state health department and local hospitals, only to find out that none had Obama’s long-form birth certificate, a document specifying the hospital where he was born and the attending physician.
Tim Adams, the former senior elections clerk for Honolulu in 2008

While not having access to Hawaii Department of Health birth records, Adams says his office had access to numerous databases to verify people’s identities, including the Social Security database, driver’s licenses, passports, tax and banking records, police files and the national crime computer.

He said elections officials themselves have been embarrassed by the disclosure about accessing criminal records, saying, “They were not happy about it when they found out about it.”

Old 03-23-2012, 11:32 AM

6,734 posts, read 9,337,482 times
Quote:
The former Hawaii elections official who maintains there’s no long-form birth certificate for Barack Obama in the Aloha State is now saying the president and his aides have been “caught fibbing” about Obama’s background, and the “embarrassing” situation is making it difficult to fess up to the truth

Adams burst onto the national scene last June after claiming his superiors at the elections office in Honolulu checked with the state health department and local hospitals, only to find out that none had Obama’s long-form birth certificate, a document specifying the hospital where he was born and the attending physician.
Tim Adams, the former senior elections clerk for Honolulu in 2008

While not having access to Hawaii Department of Health birth records, Adams says his office had access to numerous databases to verify people’s identities, including the Social Security database, driver’s licenses, passports, tax and banking records, police files and the national crime computer.

He said elections officials themselves have been embarrassed by the disclosure about accessing criminal records, saying, “They were not happy about it when they found out about it.”
Adam says...Adams says. That's more unsubstantiated hearsay. You just choose to believe him.

Quick question...How did Adams "burst onto the national scene"? I never heard of the guy until today.

Old 03-23-2012, 11:45 AM

Quote:
[tim adams] is now saying the president and his aides have been “caught fibbing” about Obama’s background, and the “embarrassing” situation ....
statement:

wrong!

evidence:

the exact quote from adams in the link you provided:

“Barack Obama’s official autobiography was put out to the public for the public’s consumption and we all know politicians – they have a public persona, it’s created for consumption by the electorate – and I think that they’ve been caught fibbing, and it’s embarrassing.”

Hawaii elections clerk: Obama ‘caught fibbing’

either your reading comprehension skills could use some work or your intentionally misleading ( which would be baring false witness ).
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.