Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-13-2012, 11:35 PM

4,320 posts, read 4,785,487 times

Advertisements

Ok I stand corrected.. It is not ok for a person on Sheriff Joe's posse to sell an e- book to make money off true facts.

That is wrong and you are right (out of your mind ) AGAIN!!

Old 03-13-2012, 11:39 PM

3,501 posts, read 3,135,259 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SityData View Post
. But that is all I have - meaningless words instead of tangible proof!!
Corrections bold in red (again)

You're welcome.

Old 03-13-2012, 11:40 PM

I make $$ from selling photographs of total strangers to total different strangers. In your warpt world that is wrong. But it is perfectly ok for a foreign exchange student to hide his records; lie about who he is. Deny his associations with Bill Ayers (who wrote the book Dreams from my Father). A terrorist & A president.. read that new book........... oh oh. someone is selling that for $$$ Gosh!! how terrible!!

I have read all the facts and what you claim just doesn't add up to anything worthy.

Time will tell (very soon). This is not rocket science .. it is simple to discern Obama has something to hide.

Old 03-13-2012, 11:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by quigboto View Post
Corrections bold in red (again)

You're welcome.
Clever (false) editing.. LMAO.. Chicago ???? FALLING DOWN LAUGHING!!

Old 03-13-2012, 11:45 PM

22,632 posts, read 14,943,387 times
Quote:
HA HA HA HA.. Goodness "Same sex marriages" is an abomination to the Lord. Men with Men is "against the law(s) of nature. That is a direct quote from the "good book". It says it many times in the Old & New (contracts).

Woe unto those that call evil good & good is considered evil

Thou shalt not murder! Abortion = Murder in the eyes of God.

Lying is against the Law (of God) Revelation 21:8 - NOTICE what it says just before the word "liars".

You are in total denial of the "truth".. just like them loonies that claimed we never put man on the moon. Well with powerful telescopes we can see the equipment and flag and all that stuff they left there.

The truth will come out; - then I want to hear all the lame excuses.
Well, first of all, Obama had nothing to do with the legalization of same-sex marriages ... that was done on the state level, in such states as Massachusetts, New York, Vermont, Iowa, Connecticut, most recently in Washington state and Maryland.

Second, the legalization of abortion goes back to Roe V. Wade, and in some states even before that in 1973 ... almost 40 years ago. Abortion has been legal in this country long before Obama's presidency, so I don't see how you are trying to pin that on him.

Lastly, it is not the role of the US president to implement any religion. We have the absolute separation of church and state in this country.

It scares me when people are trying to force their religious beliefs on me.

Old 03-13-2012, 11:46 PM

Children; - wait and see - for now - go play with your obama doll!

Old 03-13-2012, 11:47 PM

Quote:
Ok I stand corrected.. It is not ok for a person on Sheriff Joe's posse to sell an e- book to make money off true facts.

That is wrong and you are right (out of your mind ) AGAIN!!
I don't care if they fleece ignorant birthers 'til the cows come home.

Old 03-13-2012, 11:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clark Park View Post
Well, first of all, Obama had nothing to do with the legalization of same-sex marriages ... that was done on the state level, in such states as Massachusetts, New York, Vermont, Iowa, Connecticut, most recently in Washington state and Maryland.

Second, the legalization of abortion goes back to Roe V. Wade, and in some states even before that in 1973 ... almost 40 years ago. Abortion has been legal in this country long before Obama's presidency, so I don't see how you are trying to pin that on him.

Lastly, it is not the role of the US president to implement any religion. We have the absolute separation of church and state in this country.

It scares me when people are trying to force their religious beliefs on me.
For the record; I hate & despise religion - It is phony, powerless, and a fraud!

A relationship & religion are two completely different opposite things entirely!

Listen to yourself: "It is legal to murder babies" you have no conscience!!

Old 03-13-2012, 11:50 PM

Quote:
Children; - wait and see - for now - go play with your obama doll!
Yes, any day now. Keep telling yourself that. Until 2017 (and beyond!)

Old 03-13-2012, 11:57 PM

133 posts, read 76,950 times
Quote:
I have read the reports from over a dozen experts that say unequivocally that Obama's BC is BS.

It is impossible for that document to have come from a single scan. That document was built! and poorly constructed at that. What is a smiley face doing in the A of the registrar's signature ?

Strike one (again)

The state of Hawaii... is TXE State of Hawaii !!

The forger(s) put clues into this fraudulent document.

50 experts all agree. It is a fraud.. Open the microfilm vaults - there is the proof!!
my, my, you are one confused puppy. Did you graduate from high school?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies