Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-17-2012, 07:57 PM

29,094 posts, read 26,003,249 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by claudhopper View Post
Who is CCP?
Cold Case Posse - I believe they do undercover work on behalf of animals.

Old 03-17-2012, 09:11 PM

26,563 posts, read 14,439,886 times
Quote:
Who is CCP?
yep. cold case posse.

sity has claimed that it is impossible for a scan and optimization to create layers and he has also stated that he believes everything in the CCP report is fact ( the report says that a scan and optimization does create multiple layers ).

since these views are obviously contradictory it would be nice to clarify which he believes.

Old 03-17-2012, 09:20 PM

29,939 posts, read 39,458,172 times
Quote:
First, I never thought that what I saw in the Birth Certificate PDF was a proof of its authenticity. For me, what I have seen does not prove that it is legit, nor that it is a fake, nor that there has been any tampering whatsoever.

At first I found it strange to see a number of layers in the file, but without necessarily finding a deliberate act of manipulation. It is true that usually, when you scan a document you get a single image.
Proficiografik - Rectifications regarding my opinions of the Obama

Old 03-17-2012, 09:20 PM

4,320 posts, read 4,784,290 times
Well you want to know what I believe ??? That is simple - then you can begin to provide links to prove me wrong.

There is no way ...........you can scan one document. apply optimization - and have what the white house released to fit into that category.

I'll tell you a few reasons why - then you can laugh and call me nuts and provide misinformation to back up your point!

Applying optimization does not change font(s). kearning,

That document has to be CONSTRUCTED to have that many differfent anomalies.

A scan with optimization will not substitute computer font with typewriter font - that is impossible.

That document is as phony as a 3 dollar bill! MISINFORMATION is the only thing we have to contend with here.

My question now is this... why do so many people hate the united states so much that they are backing this communist marxist treasonous traitor????

If your teenager comes to you and says they want to buy something they don't have enough money for.. What is your answer to them?

Go borrow as much as you need to buy everything you want !! Spend your way into happiness!!! We all know well in advance the disaster that will happen

This illegitimate imposter has one agenda - "destroy the united states of america"

Old 03-17-2012, 09:22 PM

Quote:
This team isn't stupid,....
have you read the e-book claud?

Quote:
....they'll show their evidence at the appropriate time,....
then that goes to harrier's question:

why not today?

if they truly have irrefutable evidence that a crime has been committed and this investigation has noting to do with politics then what is the justification of waiting any amount of time?

Quote:
He said he brings a gun to a knife fight.
he did? do you have a link? i'd dig to know the context.

Old 03-17-2012, 09:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SityData View Post
I'll tell you a few reasons why - then you can laugh and call me nuts and provide misinformation to back up your point!
i'd be happy to discuss each of your reasons point by point but at this time i'd like to clarify one simple question.

do you believe a scan and optimization can create multiple layers?

yes or no.

Old 03-17-2012, 09:44 PM

12,770 posts, read 11,562,431 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SityData View Post
Well you want to know what I believe ??? That is simple - then you can begin to provide links to prove me wrong.

There is no way ...........you can scan one document. apply optimization - and have what the white house released to fit into that category.

Applying optimization does not change font(s). kearning,

That document has to be CONSTRUCTED to have that many differfent anomalies.

A scan with optimization will not substitute computer font with typewriter font - that is impossible.

That document is as phony as a 3 dollar bill! MISINFORMATION is the only thing we have to contend with here.

My question now is this... why do so many people hate the united states so much that they are backing this communist marxist treasonous traitor????

If your teenager comes to you and says they want to buy something they don't have enough money for.. What is your answer to them?

Go borrow as much as you need to buy everything you want !! Spend your way into happiness!!! We all know well in advance the disaster that will happen

This illegitimate imposter has one agenda - "destroy the united states of america"

Amen to that, brother!

Old 03-17-2012, 09:48 PM

12,770 posts, read 11,562,431 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
have you read the e-book claud?

then that goes to harrier's question:

why not today?

if they truly have irrefutable evidence that a crime has been committed and this investigation has noting to do with politics then what is the justification of waiting any amount of time?

he did? do you have a link? i'd dig to know the context.
I don't know when, but I sure hope it's televised when they do. Wonder what channel will air it. Keepin em Honest, or Fair and Balanced. Maybe Hannity has grown some, ya think?

Old 03-17-2012, 09:54 PM

Quote:
I don't know when,....
but the question remains....... where is the logic behind waiting 1 minute longer?

Old 03-17-2012, 10:21 PM

133 posts, read 76,927 times
Quote:
This team isn't stupid, they'll show their evidence at the appropriate time, to the appropriate people, that can't be bribed or threatened. Obama carries a big stick, as you well know. He said he brings a gun to a knife fight. That's a threat in and of itself. Every criminal sydicate has their snitches. Blago and Razco may get tired of doing time for Barry.

This sounds like paranoia far beyond the pale. Really. "Blago and "Razco" doing time for "Barry"...geeezzzz. Do you care to give us to a link detailing what "Barry" did, what criminal activities they would be coverning up?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies