Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-08-2012, 02:17 PM

8,346 posts, read 7,044,020 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don9 View Post
Would you care if you found out he was a fraud? If you found out he was not a US citizen? Would you care if he is lying to the American public?

If he was.

But, considering that it's been proven that he IS a citizen, and not a fraud, I don't really care.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-08-2012, 02:19 PM

28,353 posts, read 16,381,866 times
Quote:
Would you care if you found out he was a fraud? If you found out he was not a US citizen? Would you care if he is lying to the American public?

Yes, I would care about all of those things.

Too bad for you he's already proven:

1. He is a US citizen.

2. Is no more of a liar and a fraud than any other politician.

Old 03-08-2012, 02:27 PM

1,230 posts, read 1,039,471 times
Quote:
Bill Ayers Admits For Second Time He Wrote Obama's 'Dreams From My Father'

BILL AYERS: I agree with that.
QUESTIONER: What is your opinion of Barack Obama’s style as a writer?
AYERS: I think the first book is very good. The second one was more of a political hack book, but the first book’s quite good.
QUESTIONER: Right, and also, you mentioned about the Pentagon and…
AYERS: Did you know I wrote it?
QUESTIONER: What’s that?
AYERS: I wrote “Dreams From My Father.”
CROWD: We know that.
QUESTIONER: You wrote that?
AYERS: Yeah, and if you could help me prove it, I’ll split the royalties with you.
[Laughter]

Read more: Bill Ayers Admits For Second Time He Wrote Obama's 'Dreams From My Father' | NewsBusters.org

Bill Ayers at MSU March 24, 2011 - YouTube

He was being facetious as evidenced by his follow-up statement: "Yeah, and if you could help me prove it, I’ll split the royalties with you."

Oopsie, you should have posted less context. Didn't they teach you that in How to Prove a Point 101?

Old 03-08-2012, 02:29 PM
nei nei won $500 in our forum's Most Engaging Poster Contest - Thirteenth Edition (Jan-Feb 2015). 

Over $104,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum and additional contests are planned

45,983 posts, read 53,485,386 times
You don't need a weatherman to know which way the wind blows

Old 03-08-2012, 04:21 PM

764 posts, read 597,246 times
Quote:
Really ...
Then show me his college transcripts
Then show me his picture or name mentioned in his high school year books or Occidental college.
Show me his birth cerificate thats not fake like the one on WhiteHouse.gov
Show me a selective service card thats not fake like the one Sheriff Arpaio showed.
Show me childhood friends that knew Obama as a kid.
Show me any normal picture or document that all normal kids have growing up in the USA. The only document trail starts when Obama was an adult attending Harvard. All childhood photo's of Obama is from when he lived in Indonesia.
Show you the college transcripts? A "real" birth certificate? Point to someone who knew him as a kid?

Why bother? If it doesn't say what you want it to say, or you don't hear what you want to hear, you'll say its fake, or a lie...

Old 03-08-2012, 07:48 PM

5,113 posts, read 5,972,261 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lithium View Post
Show you the college transcripts? A "real" birth certificate? Point to someone who knew him as a kid?

Why bother? If it doesn't say what you want it to say, or you don't hear what you want to hear, you'll say its fake, or a lie...
The birth certificate was proven to be a fake by Adobe experts.
The selective service card was proven to be fake by the US Postal Service.

Other than these items, all other records are sealed or not made available for public review.

The situation is that no matter what evidence is presented, you and the rest of the liberals in this post won't acknowledge it. I believe they know Obama is a fake and they just don't care.

Obama Speaks... - YouTube

Old 03-08-2012, 07:53 PM

6,721 posts, read 5,201,923 times
Quote:
The birth certificate was proven to be a fake by Adobe experts.
The selective service card was proven to be fake by the US Postal Service.

Other than these items, all other records are sealed or not made available for public review.

The situation is that no matter what evidence is presented, you and the rest of the liberals in this post won't acknowledge it. I believe they know Obama is a fake and they just don't care.
And again, the possibility that there is probable cause to believe that the documents may be fake IS NOT proof of ANYTHING.

Last edited by gallowsCalibrator; 03-09-2012 at 09:32 AM.. Reason: DISCUSS TOPIC, NOT POSTER

Old 03-08-2012, 08:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DifferentDrum View Post
He was being facetious as evidenced by his follow-up statement: "Yeah, and if you could help me prove it, I’ll split the royalties with you."

Oopsie, you should have posted less context. Didn't they teach you that in How to Prove a Point 101?
Not, he was dead serious and it was the 2nd time he admitted to it.

Old 03-08-2012, 08:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by buzzards27 View Post
And again, the possibility that there is probable cause to believe that the documents may be fake IS NOT proof of ANYTHING. Especially from a birfer.

NOTHING HAS BEEN PROVEN, QUIT LYING, YOU END UP WITH ZERO CREDIBILITY.
Probably cause is the term law enforcement uses to show enough proof for trial. The verdict in court or impeachment would render the fraud proven.

Old 03-08-2012, 08:32 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,268,118 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lithium View Post

So now we know why he won't allow those things to be seen. I really thought that he didn't want people to know anything about his early life. What the hell, I still do.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies