Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-09-2012, 11:10 PM

10,942 posts, read 10,252,137 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
Yep, Anita Dunn is running the group that is serving as Fluke's lawyers. She was at one time working on communications from the White House and many other left leaning sources.

Scroll down to see the video in which some serious dot connecting is done.

Sandra Fluke Connected to white House Through PR Firm SKDKnickerbocker and Anita Dunn? | Video | TheBlaze.com
Who cares who she is, what connections she has, and who she knows or doesn't know?

How does that change anything about the fact that RUSH launched a three day ATTACK on her for no reason other than that she testified to something he disagreed with?

Talk about deflection.

You all are pretty darn pathetic. LOL
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-09-2012, 11:14 PM

20,460 posts, read 26,326,009 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
More deflection, I see. And still you don't know your backside from page 9 about the subject that I posted. Hang in there since I have helped you bury my OP from most people already.
Know plenty - just don't CARE.
ZZZZZZZZZ

Ken

Old 03-09-2012, 11:27 PM

27,624 posts, read 21,120,803 times
I guess the OP has never heard of "Six Degrees of Separation".

Old 03-10-2012, 12:10 AM

9,848 posts, read 8,280,030 times
Well since started this thread we have more proof in the news of probable coordination between the White House and the Fluke.
Also we now have some woman who claims she doesn't do men, she has been doing some other girl on campus.....

The circus continues to get more fun.

I love Alred sticking her nose in.
I hope she talks Fluke into trying to sue so Rush can take a nice long deposition under oath.
It would be a lost case for Fluke because she had made herself a public figure.

Old 03-10-2012, 12:17 AM

29,407 posts, read 22,000,960 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mellowmike View Post
I guess I will continue to not patronize sleep train as they have shown they were not sincere when pulling their ads off limbaugh's show. They should once again denounce Limbaugh, and mean it.
Do you buy a mattress from them every six months or something and now will never shop there again because of this nonsense? I'm betting you never heard of em before. You lefties are a strange bunch.

Old 03-10-2012, 12:21 AM

4,367 posts, read 3,483,207 times

Yikes! What a flake.

Er, Fluke.

Old 03-10-2012, 12:23 AM

Anita Dunn, the womyn who praised a mass murderer.

Old 03-10-2012, 12:29 AM

37,135 posts, read 42,203,740 times
Give it UP! We all know she had an agenda...THAT'S WHY SHE WAS THERE! She knows of what she speaks. You don't have to agree with her but you really shouldn't be so obsessed with her either.

Old 03-10-2012, 12:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
Sandra couldn't afford her birth control. Now she wants it tacked on to her health care because of Obama which will push health care costs up. Even the working poor have to pay for Sandra's medications across the board.
Yet she could afford Harvard. Strange.

Old 03-10-2012, 01:09 AM

11,486 posts, read 15,304,477 times
I would like to know every detail of her comment about costing 3,000 per year in birth control.

She needs to explain in detail what she uses, how she uses it, show us receipts, show us how she did pay for it knowing she cannot afford it like she said.

If she is going to be the woman hack for liberals and testify then we need to force her to give more details.

Wanting to be an attorney she sure seems to be pretty stupid to be a prop for a failed thought.

How is she running around the country speaking if she cannot afford her BC meds? or abortion pills? 3000 condoms per month? etc.

She is a total prop and a poor one at that. She should be ashamed of herself for allowing herself to get so used by the Obama agendas.

And no, it is not my job to pay for her birth control. Maybe she needs to stop having so much sex and get a job to pay for her activities.

Someone needs to ask her to give us details of what she is using, how much it cost, receipts, who paid for it etc.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies