Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-06-2012, 11:35 AM

1,720 posts, read 1,316,146 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Memphis1979 View Post
If there is all out nuclear war, which is what you said "they want", EVERYONE is going to die.

I know what Carlin said, I love Carlin, but as he has said, many times "The Earth will be just fine"
Wrong!!! That's anti-war movement propaganda. Listen to the Banker(George Green) interview. He discusses this briefly. Listen to all the Joel Skousen material. He studied this. They even know which way the radiation will blow, they've studied this. A lot of people will survive, a lot will be sick and a lot will die but it won't be the end of the world. Certainly the elite will survive. They'll be a mile or more deep underground and living in relative comfort. These underground and mountain bases are HUUUGE.

I don't post all the interviews for my benefit, I've already listened to and know this stuff, plus a lot more but they're good summaries to start. Listen especially to Skousen's material. He explains all this. Very smart man.

But when the elite think they've won and think the world is theirs than The good Lord will throw them a big curve ball when all they were expecting is slow cheese. But that's another story.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-06-2012, 11:37 AM

24,868 posts, read 24,386,012 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CK78 View Post
Wrong!!! That's anti-war movement propaganda. Listen to the Banker(George Green) interview. He discusses this briefly. Listen to all the Joel Skousen material. He studied this. They even know which way the radiation will blow, they've studied this. A lot of people will survive, a lot will be sick and a lot will die but it won't be the end of the world. Certainly the elite will survive. They'll be a mile or more deep underground and living in relative comfort. These underground and mountain bases are HUUUGE.

I don't post all the interviews for my benefit, I've already listened to and know this stuff, plus a lot more but they're good summaries to start. Listen especially to Skousen's material. He explains all this. Very smart man.

But when the elite think they've won and think the world is theirs than The good Lord will throw them a big curve ball when all they were expecting is slow cheese. But that's another story.
Instead of watching other peoples opinions, when they are paid to scare you, you should read more.

I've served in the military, I've studied world history, and I know a few things about our military capabilities and those of other nations.

When I said that we wouldn't have a world war because of mutually assured destruction, you said that "thats what they want". The problem is, if we irradiate the planet, rich, poor, everyone is going to die.

Old 03-06-2012, 11:38 AM

9,963 posts, read 18,497,936 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BajanYankee View Post
Why would our country ever engage in a "false war?"
Where are the WMD's?

Old 03-06-2012, 11:44 AM

29,407 posts, read 22,003,124 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BajanYankee View Post
If the pre-emptive strike against Iran causes a flat-out world war, and Congress decides to re-institute the draft, will you fight for your country?
That's a pretty big "if" you threw out there. Who would be our enemy in this "world war"?? We won't be invading Iran at all. China and Russia don't really care about Iran they are just using them as a proxy to try and break our hold on the sale of oil in US dollars. They won't be going into some "world war" over Iran either. Your whole draft everybody to go fight a world war over Iran is not well thought out. If we draft anybody it will be to work in the oil fields in the US which we should be doing now anyway. Only war coming is Israel will have to smack down the arabs once again as they're getting all wound out thanks to Obama and his policies in the middle east.

Old 03-06-2012, 11:47 AM

24,868 posts, read 24,386,012 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25 View Post
That's a pretty big "if" you threw out there. Who would be our enemy in this "world war"?? We won't be invading Iran at all. China and Russia don't really care about Iran they are just using them as a proxy to try and break our hold on the sale of oil in US dollars. They won't be going into some "world war" over Iran either. Your whole draft everybody to go fight a world war over Iran is not well thought out. If we draft anybody it will be to work in the oil fields in the US which we should be doing now anyway. Only war coming is Israel will have to smack down the arabs once again as they're getting all wound out thanks to Obama and his policies in the middle east.
You're a bit confused I believe.

Iran is not full of Arabs, they are Persians.

The Arabs, in Saudi Arabia, Jordan, etc don't want Iran to have a nuclear weapon either. Its why they are supporting this by staying quiet. The Arab league doesn't want Iran to have a nuclear weapon anymore then Israel does.

If the United States gets involved, its because our Arab drug, I mean oil dealers want us to.

Old 03-06-2012, 11:48 AM

11,998 posts, read 12,934,015 times
In order to prove integrity within our Government, Americans should demand a military draft on any further military invasion. No exceptions if you are within the age bracket.
Only then will our Government and the Corporations which control it be forced to consider the consequences of war.

Old 03-06-2012, 11:51 AM

15,896 posts, read 11,987,093 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CK78 View Post

My question in regards to the elite and if any of this would be true, is that once they've eliminated everyone else, being the greedy pigs that they are, wouldn't they then feed on themselves?

Old 03-06-2012, 12:11 PM

Quote:
Instead of watching other peoples opinions, when they are paid to scare you, you should read more.

They don't earn a lot doing what they do. There are a lot more people like you than people like me.

I've served in the military, I've studied world history,

Than you know that collapse and war are inevitable. Lots of debt, tons of Chinese and limited resources. Do the math.

and I know a few things about our military capabilities and those of other nations.

No you don't. Our government has been lying about Russia's capabilities for years. They're much greater than they let on. Look up J.R. Nyquist and read his material and listen to Joel Skousen. Also look up Colonel Stanislav Lunev & Anatoliy Golitsyn .

When I said that we wouldn't have a world war because of mutually assured destruction, you said that "thats what they want". The problem is, if we irradiate the planet, rich, poor, everyone is going to die.

sighhh!!!! Already told you that's propaganda from the anti-war movement. It's not true. Plenty of people will survive.
Surprise Nuclear Attack, Part 1, J.R. Nyquist (WorldNetDaily)
Surprise Nuclear Attack, Part 2, J.R. Nyquist (WorldNetDaily)
Russia's Economic Moves and What They Portend, J.R. Nyquist (WorldNetDaily)
A Genuine Threat of War? J.R. Nyquist (WorldNetDaily)
Russian Threats: Then and Now - Introduction (WorldNetDaily)
Can Moscow Be Trusted? Russia's Hidden Nuclear Missiles - Part I (WorldNetDaily
Can Moscow Be Trusted? Inside Russia's Magic Mountain - Part II (WorldNetDaily)
High Anxiety, J.R. Nyquist (WorldNetDaily)
Ex-spy Fears Sneak Russian Attack. Newsmax.com, January 25, 2000
China Reveals Nuclear War Plans Against U.S. (UPI, March 20, 2000)
Russia and China Prepare for War -- Part 1 (Christopher Ruddy)
Russia and China Prepare for War -- Part 2: Clinton's Sell-Out of America: (Christopher Ruddy)
Russia and China Prepare for War -- Part 3: Russia and China -- Our Friends? (Christopher Ruddy)
Russia and China Prepare for War -- Part 4: Russia May Launch a Surprise Attack Against US (Christopher Ruddy)
Russia and China Prepare for War -- Part 5: Russia’s Recent Military Build-up (Christopher Ruddy)
Russia and China Prepare for War -- Part 6: Eleven Signs of a Russian Surprise Attack (Christopher Ruddy)
Russia and China Prepare for War -- Part 7: United States is Unprepared for War (Christopher Ruddy)
Russia and China Prepare for War -- Part 8: Why are Most Americans Oblivious to These Terrifying Facts? (Christopher Ruddy)

Old 03-06-2012, 12:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by no1brownsfan View Post
My question in regards to the elite and if any of this would be true, is that once they've eliminated everyone else, being the greedy pigs that they are, wouldn't they then feed on themselves?
Perhaps. But they're going to leave 500,000,000 people they can feed on. Although I don't think they'll get that far. I believe God will intervene before their plan is complete. But we'll see. At the very top you're dealing with Satanists who are following a plan generations old. So they'll most likely stick with the plan. They were given their power with stipulations. They'll be held to their agreement.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLgt2WD7hhM&t=49m

Listen from 49:00 to 51:00 minutes

Last edited by CK78; 03-06-2012 at 12:45 PM..

Old 03-06-2012, 12:26 PM

29,407 posts, read 22,003,124 times
Quote:
You're a bit confused I believe.

Iran is not full of Arabs, they are Persians.

The Arabs, in Saudi Arabia, Jordan, etc don't want Iran to have a nuclear weapon either. Its why they are supporting this by staying quiet. The Arab league doesn't want Iran to have a nuclear weapon anymore then Israel does.

If the United States gets involved, its because our Arab drug, I mean oil dealers want us to.
How would this be WWIII?? Pleas explain that to me. What you are saying is the arabs will sit back and let Israel blow up Iran. That is hardly a WW.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies